• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_The_Bearer

Yay! My mom promised me she'd buy me the single for Christmas, so I'm really looking forward to it. XD. Even though I've heard all the songs on the Cd, I'd like to listen to them portably just in case I go to my grandmas or something and I want to listen to Utada! Cant wait to get the CD :D

Go Hikki!

fuzzywuzzyzim

sweet a passion music video and an mp3 though i could have sworn io had one must be a different one but thank you so very very much

Rikkuk

NarutoEXE said:
I know, I feel so pissed! And about EXILE, probably some wanna-be Japanese Backstreet Boys.
Yeah... stupid faggits...
If their Cd isnt out yet then they might just be trying to promote it but it will probly suck!!!! And Hikki will win!!!!

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
oh about the mv. the whole thing is great and beautiful. it all fits. the ending doesn't .i know what they're going for, but the color welll the background different fit like the beginning. usually the whole thing fits. oh well..i still lv it. ^_^ oh and passion shouldn't be 6th. it's below 5.

FATE

Awards
Re: It's Freaking Amazing

where did you hear it?!?!?!

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Re: It's Freaking Amazing

Gonna merge this wit the already made passion discussion thread. Try to post anything relating to Passion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back