• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid_Nobody

NarutoEXE said:
For Utada Hikaru fans, download this file! She does a cover of someone's song and then Passion ~ATB~ right afterwards. Enjoy the download cause it won't work after January 10th.

EDIT: Gahahahahaha!!! There's a suprise waiting for you in this download. Oh, and she talks a little bit in the first 3 minutes of the vid.

EDIT2: No it's not a virus, so just download it. Let's just say she did a cover of an English song.
Seriously, I don't like the band myself but...It's Green Day's Boulvard of Broken dreams...At least say she sung it in english...Sorry rant...

Kid_Nobody

Re: english passion lyrics

Arcos1990 said:
and it sounded cool. :p

Its my favorite part in the whole thing.
Yeah isn't though...Its so...rockish and tough for a moment then it goes back to serentiy ^.^

starvingsoul

hi there. the Live special version of Passion will be on my Mp3 player soon, and i was wondering where should i upload it to share with all of you. X). :D

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Passion English Version Update!!!!!!!!

Alright, it may be disappointing for some, or it may be good thing, but.......Passion's english version is going to be done somewhere in January. That was a heads up, keep looking around for more updates. Where i got this info.......Hacking.....just kidding....I wrote toshiba Japan and there's due to be a passion english single. We get newsletters from Utada's music producers. Just letting everyone know.............

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Re: Passion English Version Update!!!!!!!!

soraworldseen said:
Alright, it may be disappointing for some, or it may be good thing, but.......Passion's english version is going to be done somewhere in January. That was a heads up, keep looking around for more updates. Where I got this info.......Hacking.....just kidding....I wrote toshiba Japan and there's due to be a passion english single. We get newsletters from Utada's music producers. Just letting everyone know.............
There's going to be one in the US, by the way. That has been confirmed.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Re: Passion English Version Update!!!!!!!!

soraworldseen said:
There's going to be one in the US, by the way. That has been confirmed.
Hikki's actually gonna release Passion English as a single in the US?! I'm rather suprised. Is it gonna be under Island Def Jam(her English career) or Toshiba-EMI(her Japanese career)?

She's probably gonna release Passion English as a B-side to her next single, like what she did with S&C. She released it with COLORS as a b-side.

And since KH2 US version is supposed to come out in March, Passion English will come out in Japan as like a single in January or February.

Rikkuk

THATS GREAT!!!! I dont have to order the cd from japan and wait forever to get it!! i can just go out and buy it!
Speaking of CD passion-i ordered mine and they changed the wait time for it to be shipped when it came out, SO i wont be getting Passion till January.
Damn....

(And does anyone think if Utada Hikaru made a bunch of english remix's for all her songs she would be more famous in the US? I think she would. I mean just look at the responce for Simple and Clean!)

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Rikkuk said:
(And does anyone think if Utada Hikaru made a bunch of english remix's for all her songs she would be more famous in the US? I think she would. I mean just look at the responce for Simple and Clean!)
But that's S&C which only gained popularity off KH. I mean, she had a complete English album, songs written and produced by herself and her dad(except like 2 songs which she produced with Timbaland), but it only sold like 30,000 copies. Reason could be people didn't like it or lack of promotion from Island Def Jam. <.<

But there is a small chance of her actually making it in the US, she should've just signed up with a different company. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Rikkuk

Haha-wait and see.....
I really hope she comes out wiht many more english albums, even though exodus was kinda weird. It seemed like she tried to go slut-like to fit in with people like Britany Spears or Christina Agulaira. I really liked Exodus but some of the lyrics in some of the songs were weird....(Exodus 04 was my favorite! ;P)

And If she comes out with Passion in the US she should put simple and clean onto it as a double bonus track thing!!

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Rikkuk said:
Haha-wait and see.....
I really hope she comes out wiht many more english albums, even though exodus was kinda weird. It seemed like she tried to go slut-like to fit in with people like Britany Spears or Christina Agulaira.
I don't think she was trying to be like Britney or Christina when she wrote those lyrics. She probably felt more free when she was writing those lyrics.

PS: Passion is #7 on the Oricon charts.

Rikkuk

i dont know....It just seem like she wasn't being herself.
(note-Easy breezy video)
It just wasn't like her japanese stuff is all...

Dang, Passion fell in the charts...

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Does someone have the PAssion music vid? The OP has a link, but its expired.

Hikki fans always think Exodus was weird. I loved it because it sounded so much different than many things you normally hear. That's how some of her older songs are, too. But some of her older songs sound generic. I like Hikki because she sounds different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back