• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_The_Bearer

Thanks! Downloading that right now. And I have a question.. my step dad went on yesasia and ordered me Passion today, and I was wondering since its a Japanese CD, do you need a special CD Player in order to play it? Or would any CD player play it?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Sora_The_Bearer said:
Thanks! Downloading that right now. And I have a question.. my step dad went on yesasia and ordered me Passion today, and I was wondering since its a Japanese CD, do you need a special CD Player in order to play it? Or would any CD player play it?
<.<....Didn't you just ask that same question on U-O but said it was your mom? :confused: Oh well, I'm not sure, but I think you can use a regular CD player. Cause my sis just ordered a bunch of Utada stuff for me and if it doesn't play...she's gonna be pissed cause I wasted her money.

evilwaluigi

do any of you think they will remix passion mor ethen what was in teh japanese version? i was ampt to hear passion full blown remixed but to just have that breif clip of head banging goodness left me cold. heh any news of it being more remixed?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
evilwaluigi said:
do any of you think they will remix passion mor ethen what was in teh japanese version? i was ampt to hear passion full blown remixed but to just have that breif clip of head banging goodness left me cold. heh any news of it being more remixed?
Probably not. Maybe for the English version that'll come out next year, but not for the Japanese version.

And the suprise that was for the download at the top of the page....:
(highlight to read; has nothing to do with KH2)
Utada Hikaru does a cover of GREEN DAY's song, Boulevard of Broken Dreams and afterward, she sings Passion ~ATB~.

starvingsoul

Woah. sooo goood. i was reading this til page 18 than i thought, hey i leeched the linkeds, so i register just to say thank you very much for all you hard work for everyone... soo THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.. Everytime i hear and watch the the opening version,(after the battle) (i like the way they made namine's drawing in full animation for a abit), this song... it hurts my heart in a blissful way. yes, it hurts this moment. though it strike me the first time to hear it, the theme of kairi within the opening FMV was just too touching, and after hearing it a second time, it just open my eyes why this song exist the way it is.

Rikkuk

ZOMG-i havent visited it a day and everything is new!! All the new downloads and stuff!!! YAY I love Passion, such a great song.....

Rikkuk

NOOOOO the live download wont work for me!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO -crawls up in a ball, dies-

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I'm lost right now, I know there's Passion ~single version~, and then there's Passion ~after the battle~, but now there's another Passion from the one in the KH2 Intro and previews (where Hikki says "My heart's a battleground").
It sounds the same as ~single version~ but with a different part.

Can someone fill me in on this??

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
Re: Passion Mix

Thanks a lot! And if you want to know more about signatures I would go to the graphics forum and ask them.

Aros123

thanks, so there's no full mix for the song like there was for simple and clean/hikari?

Last edited:

Prince_Diamond

Aros123 said:
thanks, so there's no full mix for the song like there was for simple and clean/hikari?

No its just that part where shes says My hearts a battle ground and thats the only thing she says diff... then everything else is just the same i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back