• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Our Kingdom Hearts fanfic of total randomness!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thank you for saying that Lan, there will be another new chapter shortly.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sorry guys but I couldn't get on yesterday, but here's part of chapter ten ^^ the rest will be up shortly. And hopefully Lanydx will be back soon too.

Chapter ten.

Marluxia having slid an arm around Larxene waist, supported her arm around his neck towards the portal feeling angry.

(Not only did Larxene fail to capture Sora, but let Namine and that Princess of heart defeat her) thought Marluxia.

"I'm ah.. Sorry.. Marluxia" said Larxene, wounded greatly barely able to speak through the pain.

"You should have taken the girl while you had the chance, instead you let your temper get in the way a second time" said Marluxia, as the darkness envelop them both.

Stepping through the rest of the remaining dark corridor, they both arrived inside Castle oblivion.

"Like.. You could have done better, Marluxia" said Larxene sarcastically, then feeling Marluxia hand tighten over her waist causing her to gasp in pain.

"Marluxia!" went Larxene barely able to see, to much pain from his grip cause her to stagger, only for her to be put on the couch.

"You should have known better, Larxene" said Marluxia, as a dark corridor open behind them.

"Larxene has been wounded, while you Marluxia in charge of Castle oblivion did nothing but watch?" said Master Xehanort followed by Braig.

"Yes, and we were the ones in charge of the place to begin with" said Marluxia gazing over his shoulder at Master Xehanort in a deadly glare.

"What to do, what to do.. And here I thought you were strong enough to take down the keyblade wielder the first time" said Braig laughing.

Marluxia scythe appeared in his hand, then threw it at Braig only for him to move aside as the scythe went past him striking the wall.

Braig pulling out his arrow shooters vanished, while Marluxia redrew his scythe gazing around for him while Master Xehanort remained silent and observant, then heard Larxene gasp.

Braig right behind Larxene held his arrow shooter to her head.

"Master Xehanort" said Larxene bitterly.

"Afraid to die a second time, Larxene?" said Braig.

"Just cause you have a heart Braig.." said Larxene having downed a potion.

"Enough, Marluxia you are not fit to run Castle oblivion unless.. You prove other wise" said Master Xehanort.

"And..?" said Marluxia, gripping the scythe tightly his knuckles going white.

"Show me your loyalty Marluxia" said Master Xehanort gazing at Larxene who got sat up.

Marluxia remained silent then glanced at Larxene, wielding his scythe he walked towards her..

Back in the world of Tangled..

"Thanks for helping us, come back some day" said Rapunzel twirling around.

"Yeah, you guys were quite heroic" said Flynn, getting punched in the shoulder by Maximus.

"Ow what was that for?" said Flynn laughing yet rubbing his arm.

Aw we didn't do that much" said Kairi, knowing this is what it must feel like for Sora.

"I was useless" said Namine, making Kairi mood suddenly go downward.

"No you weren't, you may not have realized it but you did lead me to Kairi" said Aqua with a smile.

"I did?" said Namine cheering up.

Kairi could see there was something Aqua wasn't telling them but let it go for now.

"Bye everyone" said Aqua with a wave at Rapunzel, Flynn, and Maximus.

Leaving them behind, Aqua said "We need to let Sora and Riku know your okay, Kairi".

"I'm sorry, it's just that I don't want to be left behind anymore" said Kairi as Aqua looked at her.

"I know you feel that way, but you shouldn't have gone off like that" said Aqua, while Namine open the dark corridor.

Namine stepping through the blinding light with Aqua and Kairi,*the rest of the dark corridor began to vanish behind them.

"Which way?" said Kairi, seeing there were more portals to different worlds this time.

"Destiny Island for the both of you, Kairi you've done enough helping tonight, so get some rest" said Aqua her back facing them as she gazed into a different portal.

"We can't go get them together?" said Kairi wanting to go with her.

"Namine take Kairi home, it's better if you two are there and safe" said Aqua in a don't question me tone.

"But I.." went Kairi as Aqua shook her head and went through the portal.

"We should listen to her Kairi" said Namine seeing the frown on her face.

"Alright let's go home" said Kairi walking over to there world.

Yet as Kairi went through, Namine hesitated knowing this was against orders from Aqua as Kairi looked back at her.

"I'll see you later" called out Namine closing the corridor before Kairi could come back through.

(I want to help Sora and Riku, but to do that I have to go back.. To Castle Oblivion) thought Namine stepping through the portal arriving in a different room.

Namine quietly peered around the door having heard voices coming through it.

"Show me your loyalty, Marluixa" said Master Xehanort, watching Marluixa turned his cold gaze to Larxene wielding his scythe.

Namine watched Marluxia yanked Larxene up by her arm pulling her beside him.

Then as if Marluixa knew she was here, Marluixa called out to her "Namine come here".

Namine eyes widen in fear as the door before her open, Braig stood before her.

"For a moment there Marluixa I thought you lost your mind talking to thin air, and to think the princess of hearts nobody shows back up here" said Braig grinning at her.

Namine stepped into the room, trembling in fear as the door clicked behind her.

"Namine" said Marluxia grinning ear to ear seeing his pet has returned.

"So what do we with her now?" said Larxene in annoyance, feeling Marluixa tight grip on her arm.

"Let the girl kill Larxene" said Braig, knowing that was what Master Xehanort wanted.

"Yes, Marluixa restrain Larxene since she is no use to us now" said Master Xehanort seeing Larxene face go white with shock.

"Y-You can't be serious! Marluixa you aren't seriously going to-" went Larxene seeing the blank look on Marluixa face as a rose bush appeared restraining her with it's vines.

"Marluixa would have done it himself, wouldn't you Marluixa" said Master Xehanort.

"No! No no no no no! We were in this together!" said Larxene, seeing Marluixa smile viciously at her.

"I rather save myself and betray you. Instead of turning into a dusk for your failure" said Marluixa, moving gracefully behind Namine setting a hand on her shoulder and cheek.

Namine gasped in shock, as Marluxia embraced her whispering "Namine no harm will come to you or the princess of heart if you submit to me".

Namine trembled at his words then heard him speak even lower, "Wouldn't you like to make her pay for what she did to Sora and Riku?" said Marluixa stroking Namine hair.

"You really think she can do it? She's to weak and pure to do it" said Larxene laughing yet continued to struggle against the vines.

"Then why are you resisting then? If the girl can't do it, I'll definitely enjoy turning you into a dusk myself" said Braig having never liked Larxene.

"Fine then, c'mon Namine show them just how weak you are" said Larxene sarcastically like the savage nymph she was.

Namine felt Marluxia scythe go into her hands, she shook as she walked slowly before Larxene.

"Can she really?" whisper Braig watching her look back at him.

"Perhaps, the girl is the princess of hearts nobody yet.." went Master Xehanort his eyes watching Namine lift the scythe.

Larxene remained silent watching Namine lift the scythe against where her heart should be if she had one.

"Go on" said Larxene knowing she couldn't do it.

Just as everyone thought Namine would end Larxene, a blast knocked the scythe out of Namine grip, then came the final blow from behind Master Xehanort and Braig.

Larxene screamed in pain as the blow struck, ending her and making her fade away once more.

"Vanitas!" said Master Xehanort, whirling around to see Vanitas keyblade vanished with a smirk on his face.

"What? The girl wouldn't have done it anyways" said Vanitas, a hand on his hip leaning against the wall watching Namine finally let go of the scythe collapsing onto her knees on the floor.

"Aw just when I thought this would be entertaining to watch" said Braig leaving with a wave of his hand to check on the the evil recruits.

"Braig" said Master Xehanort seeing Braig catch his eye then nod, walking over to Namine.

"Marluxia your to be left here with Vanitas, Braig take care of the girl, I'll be back later" said Master Xehanort.

"Guess that leaves me in charge of the place, watching the other recruits at Seymours place was boring" said Vanitas watching Braig pick up the girl.

"What gives you the right to-" went Marluxia stopping in mid sentence as Vanitas keyblade was inches from his face.

"You take orders from me, got it?" said Vanitas, watching Marluixa giving in to his superiority yet was unwilling to do it.

Marluxia scythe appeared in his hands knocking the keyblade away then vanished out of the room.

Vanitas laughed, knowing Marluxia still wanted to take over Master Xehnaort plans and make them his own but having just lost Larxene he wouldn't do it.

"Your to weak to fight me or stand up to me, no wonder you lost to Sora" said Vanitas, lounging on the couch Larxene had been on before turning into a dusk.

End chapter ten for now. More will be up soon.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
die larxene! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! >:D *very pleased*

and yay vanitas~

great job on chapter~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Glad you really like it today!! Lol ^^ there will be more later, been having an annoying day already..

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sorry guys, been having trouble doing this chapter but here it is.

Chapter eleven

In the world of Treasure Planet..

Sora and Riku found themselves on an air ship.

"Wonder where we are" said Sora.

"A ship.." said Riku, walking over to a window seeing no water below them.

"Hey You! What are you two doing here?" said someone from behind them.

"Silver" said Jem, tugging on his arm peering around to stare at Riku and Sora.

"Er.. were sorry, I'm Sora and this is Riku" said Sora as Riku came over to stand besides him.

"What are you two boys doing on Captain Amelia ship?" said Silver.

"Maybe there searching for the treasure too" whisper Jim.

"Well we need to bring these two to the Captain" said Silver.

"Alright, let's go you two" said Jim, leading the way above with Silver behind the pair.

"Riku, we need to ask them about Kairi" whisper Sora.

"I know, but I don't think there going to tell us until we meet there Captain" whisper Riku looking over his shoulder at Silver.

But as the four of them went above onto the deck, heartless swarmed the deck.

"Captain Amelia!" yelled Jim, seeing her jump back from the heartless swinging her sword at the heartless that came at her.

"We can help!" said Sora, pulling out his keyblade as Riku did the same.

"Ahahaha, look it's the keyblade wielders how lucky am I!" said Kefka, from above them.

"Who are you?!" said Captain Amelia, glaring at Kefka.

"No one" laughed Kefka, watching Sora and Riku stand before Captain Amelia.

"Get your crew below ship, we can handle these guys!" said Sora, seeing Captain Amelia nodding.

Silver yelling out orders as Jim got below under his safe watch, Silver could see Amelia struggling to get past the heartless.

"Ahaha look at the fools trying to stop me" said Kefka wielding magic at the pair of them.

"Captain Amelia!" called out Arrow hurrying to protect her as Silver went below deck.

"No, stay back!" said Amelia slashing away at the heartless.

"But Captain!" said Mr.Arrow.

"Thundara!" Aqua shouted appearing on the air ship, destroying the heartless preventing Amelia from getting below deck.

"Who are you?" said Kefka, tilting his head this way or that.

But before Aqua could reply, the ship began to get pull towards a black hole.

"Riku! Sora!" yelled Aqua in concern.

Sora and Riku were to busy attacking Kefka, only he kept dodging and taunting the both of them.

"Captain! Arrow!" yelled Jim, watching them fall back losing there balance.

"Jim get back here!" yelled Silver, grabbing hold of him before he could get hurt.

"But the Captain and Arrow!" said Jim, watching to his horror as Arrow held onto the life line only for it to snap.

"Stay here!" said Silver, carefully making his way to Captain Amelia who clung to the sail barely able to hold on.

"Riku!" said Sora, falling to his knees unable to stay upright as the ship continue to get pulled closer, and closer.

Riku reached out a hand to Sora, grasping his hand to keep Sora from going overboard, Kefka blasted the pole that Riku held onto making them both fall over the side of the ship.

"Ahhhhhh!" went both Sora and Riku falling.

"Sora! Riku!" screamed Aqua only for the two of them to be pulled inside of the ship by crew members.

Silver grabbing hold of Captain Amelia help her below deck, then let go of her as she hurried to take over the ship steering wheel.

Captain Amelia gritted her teeth steering the wheel of the ship, against the black hole managing to avoid the pull of it.

"Now surrender" said Silver, with his group of men surrounding her.

"What! Silver! I thought-" went Jim only for Silver to glare at him.

"Yes, I am the cyborg" said Silver, not letting his feelings for the boy interfere with what he was after.

"Now take us to Treasure Planet" said Silver.

Sora and Riku were pushed into the room with there hands tied behind there backs.

"We need to do something" whisper Sora.

"I know" said Riku, as Aqua came into the room seeing them tied up, quickly pull out her keyblade.

"What is going on here! Release my friends" said Aqua.

"Really? You can't tell? Who are you people anyways?" said Silver.

"Friends" said Aqua keyblade drawn to fight.

"Were here" said Captain Amelia landing the ship.

Jim seeing Amelia nod once, rushed forward throwing a smoke bomb down, hurried and help her escape.

Aqua seeing Jim go out a back door, hurried to Sora and Riku who coughed.

"Where did they go!" yelled Silver, as the smoke cleared revealing the prisoners had escaped them.

Running through the forest, Sora, Riku, and Aqua followed Jim with Captain Amelia.

"Jim you have the map, don't you" said Captain Amelia as shots fired throughout the forest.

"Reflect" shouted Aqua, only a few shots got past injuring Captain Amelia.

"Captain!" said Jim, feeling her stagger.

"Hurry" said Amelia seeing a house up ahead.

"We can help" said Sora, calling out cura.

The wound began to heal, while Jim looked back at the airship knowing the map was there.

"Were sorry, but we need to know if a girl name Kairi-" went Sora only for Aqua to shake her head.

"Shes safe back at Destiny Island" said Aqua, watching both boys relax but tense remembering the situation there in.

"Thank you, now let's go" said Captain Amelia standing and began walking away.

"Wait!" said Jim as she kept walking further away.

"Its okay, go on ahead" said Aqua knowing this worlds affairs weren't to be involved in.

Jim nodded then hurried after her.

"Are you sure we should leave this world like this?" said Riku.

"Yes, were not suppose to meddle in other peoples affairs in other worlds, we should return" said Aqua.

"But Aqua" said Sora only for her to shake her head.

"They'll be fine" said Aqua.

Meanwhile back at Destiny Island..

Kairi took off running to the island knowing Axel would be there.

(Namine why did you do that!) thought Kairi breathing hard, running as fast as she could to the island.

Kairi catching sight of Axel hurried to him.

"Axel!" yelled Kairi, Axel looked up seeing her face knew something was wrong.

"What's going on" said Axel as she stopped bending over breathing hard.

"Namine... She left.. Huff.." said Kairi.

"Why would she take off without you?" went*Axel not understanding why Namine would leave Kairi.

"Earlier I took off, and everyone went after me" said Kairi.

"And?" said Axel.

"Aqua found me and went after Sora an Riku" said Kairi.

"Then Namine went off on her own" said Axel finishing for her.

"Axel get back here!" called out Lightning wielding her gun blade.

"I don't have time for this!" said Axel grabbing hold of Kairi and using a dark corridor to escape Lightning.

End of chapter eleven.

Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter.

Gram

Banned
Awards
great job :3

aw dont abandon jim! D':

lol lightening~

Gram

Banned
Awards
WHAT!? no dont relate anyone! D:

it'd ruin lightening!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Well I figure Sora and Riku could go back, and not listen to Aqua. I truly am sorry, just had such a difficult time with it.. :-/ L will probably go and save Namine like you want and there should be a moment of Roxas and Xion. (funny moment not romance moment). I think my main problem was Treasure Planet was trying to hard and ended up making the chapter worse then better. Sigh writers block.

Gram

Banned
Awards
6qcdub.gif
one can never tell~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back