• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Our Kingdom Hearts fanfic of total randomness!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Your right I could have had Axel be someone's prison bitch!
1z20th4.jpg
nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you'll anger the fangirls!

fangirls are scary o.0

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Lol don't under estimate the fangirls or you'll never be seen again.. (Kiba won't be coming back for a long time).

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
They may be powerfull in your fic Key, but in here and in real life they all just fat, ugly, whinny losers.

Gram

Banned
Awards
TO HECK WITH THE FANGIRLS!!!

2yzmp0p.jpg
ARE YOU INSANE!?

Lol don't under estimate the fangirls or you'll never be seen again.. (Kiba won't be coming back for a long time)
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

poor kiba *tips off hat*

They may be powerfull in your fic Key, but in here and in real life they all just fat, ugly, whinny losers.

you'd be shocked at how un-true this statement truly is.....so shocked.....

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Lol I'm with Anagram on this one, fangirls are really scary.

Yup in my fic there pretty powerful but in yours I can see them screaming from Kairi or somebody..

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Here is the new chapter done by Lanydx and me.

Chapter 6.

Secret Headquarters of Master Xehanort.

"Master Xehanort, why are we hiding behind a pizza shop?" asked Isa, looking around the room at the empty cartons of pizza boxes that were stacked haphazardly throughout the room.

"Yeah, why are we here?" asked Braig.

"Because all the other evil headquarters have been bought already!" snapped Master Xehanort.

"Why can't we hang out at Seymour's or Maleficent secret evil headquarters?" asked
Isa.

"Look I'm the leader! So what I say goes!" said Master Xehanort, pacing throughout the room thinking and coming to abrupt stop before them.

"Seriously why not Radiant Garden's Castle or an Inn with comfy beds or-" Braig was blasted across the room by darkness, having broke the last straw Xehanort had left.

Master Xehanort leaned over and picked him up by the throat, squeezing it as he did so.

"M-Master X-Xehanort!!" choked out Braig, struggling in midair and catching sight of the orb in the corner of his good eye.

"Shall I change you back into a nobody?" asked Master Xehanort, bringing the orb up close and personal with Braig's face.

"No! No! I was just kidding about the place!" said Braig, squirming in fear at the cold look on Xehanorts face and the rage burning in his eyes.

"Good. Let this be a warning to the rest of you." said Master Xehanort, tossing Braig to the side like a doll and watching him knock over a stack of pizza boxes.

A knock sounded on the door and Isa open it to reveal Seymour followed by a few of their Evil League Recruits.

"Wow. You really weren't kidding Seymour! This place is a dump." said Dr. Facilier.

Kefka let out a shrill of laughter and Kuja floated around in disinterest.

"Couldn't you have found a better place instead of a pizza shop?".

"Yes, it's quite a small room and there's no where to sit." complained Madam Min.

"Cut it out already Kefka." snapped Kuja, getting knocked in the head by a pizza box thrown by him.

"We should have went to Maleficent place." said Dr. Facilier.

Soon enough all you could hear was complaining. Master Xehanort was losing patience quickly that Isa stepped closer to the door in fear.

"ENOUGH!" shouted Xehanort, making the room shake and everyone cover there ears in pain.

"Have any of you checked up on the Keyblade Master?" asked Master Xehanort, now that he got everyone's undivided attention.

"No. We were told to show up and that it." answered Kuja, the first to recover his hearing.

"We need to find out what the keyblade master is up to. If she teaches Sora or Riku, it will become a problem."

"One of my goons has reported to me recently." spoke up Seymour, gulping slightly.

"Go on." said Master Xehanort, his gaze resting on him now.

"Axel was inprision in Radiant Garden's lab for messing around with the computer trying to get vital information on the keyblade masters nobody. Only he escaped through a dark corridor." said Seymour.

"We know that already and that's old news." said Isa.

"We need actually news people!" demanded Braig.

Hearing nothing, Master Xehanort vaporized a pile of pizza boxes in frustration.

"Lets focus on what were going to do about the Keyblade master instead." said Braig.

Kuja's eyebrow shot up in interest.
"What do you have in mind?"

"Why not pay a visit to the brats home world? Give them a good scare and recon back here afterwards?" suggested Braig, getting no objections. "Then later take over Radiant Garden. Its been too peaceful and they need to be reminded whose in charge."

"Yes. Kuja and Kefka can go together and distract the Keyblade hero." said Master Xehanort.

"What will you have us do?" asked Isa, giving Xehanort a chilling smile.

Master Xehanort rested his gaze on Isa and Braig, who have been with him longest.

"Dr. Facilier and Madam Min, you will contact Maleficent and Pete. We will be needing them later." said Master Xehanort, disappearing with Braig and Isa in tow.

Destiny Island

"I can't sleep." whined Sora, in defeat and pulling the covers off of him.

"Maybe a walk will help." said Sora, sitting up and hopping off of the bed.

Quietly making his way to the front door without waking anybody up. Sora thought about Roxas and Xion.

Roxas and Xion both have waited for the day to become their own original selves. I'm happy for them but I feel like a lost a part of myself. Less whole some how.

Making his way across the sandy beaches of Destiny Island, Sora could hear fast approaching footsteps coming his way.

"Sora! There you are!" called out Aqua, having caught sight of him leaving his house and unable to sleep either.

Sora jolted in surprise, giving her a warm smile.
"I didn't see you there Aqua."

"Sorry, I wanted to accompany you on your night stroll." said Aqua, catching her breath.

Once Aqua caught her breath, the two of them walked slowly across the sandy floor in silence.

"You know. Your nobody looks a lot like my friend Ventus." said Aqua, quietly.

"Roxas. He's not like other nobodies. Had it not been for Kairi, I wouldn't of had a nobody to begin with." said Sora.

"She's your light." said Aqua, understanding what Sora meant.

"What happen to your friend Ventus?" asked Sora, changing the subject.

"His heart is broken and I wasn't able to save him or Terra." said Aqua, sadly.

"Maybe we can help you save them." said Sora, coming to an abrupt stop.

"Yeah. Together we can save them both." said Aqua, feeling better and turning around to face him. "Sora. You remind me of someone else."

"Who?" asked Sora.

Aqua averted her gaze, completely unaware of Sora having trouble with getting himself to move or speak.

What's going on! Why can't I move?

Stop Fighting Me.

Sora eyes widen in fear, feeling something dark struggling to emerge out of him.

Who are you? What are you doing inside of my body?

Your starting to piss me off with your struggling. I'm growing impatient.

Aqua sensing something was wrong with Sora when he didn't follow her, was about to touch him when he backed up a step.

Not until you tell me what you're going to do! I won't let you hurt Aqua!

You leave me no choice but to do it this way.

"Sora?" said Aqua, growing more concerned by the minute when he didn't answer her.

"Aqua." choked out Sora, in pain and trying to hold himself back.

"Sora what's wrong?" asked Aqua, hesitating to touch him.

"Nothing. Nothing at all Aqua." answered Vanitas, taking control over Sora's body.

"No, I won't let you..I wont let you hurt Aqua!" shouted Sora, pushing Vanitas back.

Having given everything he had to stop Vanitas from taking over, Sora collapsed onto the beachy floor and gasped in pain, when Vanitas emerged out of him.

Aqua jumped back a step summoning her keyblade instantly at him and growling out "Vanitas! What are you doing inside of Sora?".

"It's been awhile Aqua. How's Ventus?" asked Vanitas, cackling with laughter.

"Shut up! You have no right bringing up Ven!"

"That's where your wrong. I'm a part of Ventus and he's a part of me." answered Vanitas.

"Or have you forgotten that already?" asked Vanitas, running a hand through his hair.

"Stay away from Ven!" shouted Aqua, defending herself with the keyblade.

"Your a fool. Thinking you can keep me away from Ventus." said Vanitas, attacking Aqua head on with his keyblade.

"This is for Ven!" shouted Aqua, deflecting his blow and returning it tenfold.

"Sorry. I happen to have a score to settle with Ventus." said Vanitas, knocking her away with a blast of darkness and moving incredibly fast, giving Aqua no time to recover.

"I will defeat you. No matter what it takes to keep Ven safe!" said Aqua, using Reflectaga and trying to hold her own against Vanitas, who grew strong with each blow they traded.

"What's wrong, can't do it without back up? This is too easy! I should have known this was all a keyblade master was capable of!" said Vanitas, knocking Aqua's keyblade out of her hand and blasting her with darkness.

Aqua held out her arms to protect herself from the impact of hitting the sandy floor beneath her. Landing on it quite hard, the air was knocked out of her chest as came to a rolling to a stop. Aqua started coughing and holding her chest in pain.

Vanitas laughed at the sight of Aqua in pain, stalking forward with anticipation of ending the keyblade master. Aqua slowly got up and with her outstretched hand, she summon her keyblade.

"Have to keep Ventus and Sora safe." said Aqua, getting back up with newfound strength in protecting her friends.

"Your a lot weaker compared to the last time we fought. Ventus at least put up a better fight then you did." said Vanitas, striking out of the darkness at Aqua.

"Shut up!" growled out Aqua, cartwheeling away and using Reflectaga again.

"Mine Shield" cried out Aqua, followed by Fire Surge, Blizzaga, Quick Blitz and Confusion Strike.

Having been hit by Confuison Strike, Vanitas staggered backwards. Unable to figure out which arm and leg to move.

Aqua immediatly saw her chance and gave it her all. Knocking Vanitas into the sand with a power blast of light, followed up by a combination of attacks with her keyblade and finished off with a beam of light.

Vanitas vanished instantly, unable to continue this fight any longer and retreated for now.

"Not bad. Look forward to our next encounter Aqua. Ventus will be mine."

His laughter could be heard echoing in the air before finally fading away into silence.

Finally letting down her guard, Aqua remembered Sora was hurt and hurried over to him.

"Sora! Are you okay?" asked Aqua, kneeling down besides him and gently taking his head into her lap.

"I'm okay Aqua." said Sora, opening his eyes slowly with a pained smile.

"I need to tell each and everyone one of you what happened. If I'm going to protect you from people like Vanitas." said Aqua, helping Sora back up and taking him home.

Inside of Kairi's House

L was sound alseep when he started to have a nightmare and cried out in his sleep for help.

Kairi having heard L yelling in his sleep, got up to see what was wrong.

L tossed in his sleep, trying to make the voices stop and couldn't stand to hear them in pain.

L was walking arcoss an empty road when he saw a young familar looking woman. She turned to face him, lifting her hair to look him in the eye and brusted into flames the moment she did, much to L's horror.

"LUCY!" He cried out, trying to extinquish the flames.

"L, help me!" She screamed.

There was nothing he could do but watch. Falling to his knees in grief, L saw the ashes form into a small boy, dressed in red. He had a glowing crystal in his eye.

The boy then weakly reached for the man's hand.

"Dad?" He asked

"Lanydx." L said fondly.

As L began to pick him up, many tiny black hands grabbed the young boy. They dragged him into a large steel door the slamed shut. The undead man pounded on the door screaming.

"Give them back! Give my Wife and my Son damn it!"

"I'm not the one who was to weak to not save them." said an unknown vioce as L started to hear them scream!

"LUCY! LAN! GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" L yelled.

Kairi knew she shouldn't use her powers to see into peoples minds but couldn't stand to see him cry out like this.

Placeing her hands onto L's head, Kairi could see the people L held dear to his heart. Crying out for him in pain.

Snapping out of it, Kairi started shaking L awake. Much to her dismay, he was to far gone in sleep to wake up from her useless shaking until she finally slapped him hard against the face.

"You okay?" asked Kairi, watching him sit up.

"Yeah, thanks Kairi. Sorry I woke you up." said L, seeing she was in a white dressing gown with red bows this time.

"It's okay. Your friends are in trouble aren't they?" asked Kairi, getting right to the point.

"Yeah they are, but I can't do anything to help them. How did you know, Kairi?" asked L, sadly.

Kairi shifted uncomfortably then said "With my powers from being a princess of heart. I know how to use them now."

"It's alright. Thank you for using them on me Kairi." said L, feeling too restless to go back to sleep now.

"Your welcome. I'm gonna go back to bed now. So goodnight L." said Kairi.

L watched her leave before finally deciding to walk it off.

After a few hours of walking through the town of Destiny Island by himself in the middle of the night, L finally spotted Axel out walking too and decided to join him.

"Why are you here?" asked Axel, not in the mood for L's company.

"To annoy you" said L, in a joking tone.

"Look I'm tired and I needed some air. So I'll ask you one more time why your here, so don't give me some ridiculous answer this time." said Axel.

"Same as you. I needed some air and found you out here by yourself." said L, in amusement.

"Alright then. But I'm not in the mood for talking, so can you keep to yourself for an hour?" asked Axel.

"Yup" answered L, placing his hands in his pant pockets.

L grinned to himself in amusement, making Axel feel incredibly uneasy and knew it was going to be a long night.

Throughout their walk, L would purposely run into a bunch of cans and making a loud racket. At first Axel didn't make much of it until L spoke a word out random and knocked into him a couple of times. All the while acting like he wasn't doing it on purpose.

"For the lLAST TIME! Stop running into me! And can't you walk silently!" yelled Axel, nearly tearing out his put hair in anger.

L couldn't hold back his laughter any longer from the look on Axel's face until something moved out of the corner of his eye. Ceasing his laughter and making his eyes harden in recognition.

"L, is something wrong?" asked Axel, turning around to see what he was staring at.

"Have you two been good boys?" called out Braig, stepping out into the moonlight from the shadows.

"Braig." growled out L.

"I guess not." said Braig, smirking down at him.

"Me and my friend here, have orders to take you two out." said Braig, gesturing for Isa to come on out.

The moment he did, Axel's eyes widen in shock.

"Isa! Why are you still working with Xehanort?" shouted Axel.

"So you do remember my name Axel." said Isa, wielding his claymore.

"How could I ever forget you Isa? We were best friends!" said Axel.

L's hands tighten over his hidden blades, watching Braig come closer and closer with both hands equipped with his arrow guns.

"Let's leave these two to sort things out, while me and you take care of some unfinished business." suggested Braig, shooting a few snipers at L.

"Gladly. Give me another chance to rip your heart OUT!" shouted L, dodging them easily and launching himself at him in full force.

"How's it feel, to know I hurt everyone your closest to you and you were to weak to stop me?" asked Braig, easily sidestepping out of L's attacks.

"Oops-ei Daisy." said Braig, taking L's feet out from under him.

"I'm not letting you get away again! Never again!" said L, feeling there was no need to keep talking any longer.

"Aw that's too bad. After all, you should of heard their screams, calling out for you to save them over and over." said Braig, laughing and barely moving in time to avoid getting a fist to the face.

"SHUT UP!" shouted L, throwing countless blades at Braig, that were easliy deflected away from Braig arrow gun. Except for one that sliced Braig across the cheek leaving a cut on his face.

"And to think, all I'm really here for is to buy time." said Braig, watching L stop in midattack and giving Braig a chance to knock him into a cement wall with his arrow gun.

"Damn you! What do you mean to buy time?" asked L, wiping the blood off the side of his mouth.

"As if. Like I'm gonna tell you that." said Braig, sending a powerful shot at L.

"Is that all you got?" asked Braig, watching L jump out of the way and disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"Not bad, but your still not strong enough to beat me kid. Want to know why?" asked Braig, not expecting L to attack from beneath him.

L easily knocked Braig onto his back, kicking his arrow guns away and easily over power Braig with a few powerful punches to the face.

"Because you will never be able to bring them back. You aren't strong enough to stop me. Let alone save anyone but yourself and you know it." said Braig, knocking him away with a kick to the stomach.

L fell away rolling onto his side then got back up, only for Braig to once again get away.

"You say that Axel, but you betray me. You forgot about me! All because of Roxas and that pathetic Replica Xion!" said Isa.

"I didn't want to betray you Isa, but that was when we were both nobodies! When did you come back?".

"Like it matters. You still betrayed me when we were in the organization and now you pursue a friendship you can never have!" said Isa, ignoring Axel's protests.

"Why can't you understand! That was in the past! This is now! We were friends once Isa. Why can't you remember that?" shouted Axel, in frustration.

"Were Axel. You didn't even try to look for me! I stood right there and you walked right on by, with out a single glance!" said Isa.

"I..I thought you were gone." said Axel, somewhat ashamed for not trying harder to look for him.

"That's a lie! You could have looked for me in your time but no. Instead you used the time to find a way to bring back an impossible friendship!" said Isa.

"Fine. But tell me why are you working with Master Xehanort! What do you hope to gain?" asked Axel.

"To destroy you and Sora. So that way you will never get to see Roxas or that replica again!" said Isa, striking Axel hard across the chest with his claymore.

L caught hold of Axel in time as he fell off of the building and could see a sad look on his face, despite being a nobody.

"The next time we meet, it will be the end of you and that worthless friendship you crave!" said Isa, disappearing in a corridor of darkness.

"Isa. Had I known you were back, I would have did things differently." said Axel, softly in defeat.

"Let's head back." said L, hoping nothing has happen to Sora or his friends.

After seeing to it that Axel got home. L went to check on how things were going with Sora.

Enter the family room, L could see Sora was fast asleep with bruises on his face and chest. Aqua having sat on the floor holding his hand throughout the night after healing him.

"L, are you alright?" asked Aqua.

"No, I'm not. Braig and Master Xehanort, are growing stronger and were running out of time to stop either one of them!" said L, taking a seat and running his hands through his hair in frustration.

"L, we will stop them. I know we will." said Aqua, trying to reassure him.

"What if we can't?" asked L.

Aqua knew in her heart that they would be able to stop them with the help of Sora and his friends.

"We have to try." said Aqua.

"That's right Aqua, we can do it together!" said a familiar voice, coming from the door way.

"King Mickey!" said the of them in unison.

"I heard you were training Sora and Riku from Yen Sid. I wanted to stop by to see how things were going for ya!" said King Mickey.

"They're all making progressing and it won't be long before Sora, Riku, and Kairi become masters of the keyblade." said Aqua.

"Good, I also came by to drop off this paint brush Yen Sid asked me to deliver to Namine." said King Mickey.

"Thanks. I'll make sure to give it to her." said Aqua smiling.

"I have to get going, I have urgent business to take care of! I'll be back soon!" said King Mickey , disappearing into a orb of light.

Meanwhile back at the evil headquarters also known as the evil pizza headquarters..

Master Xehanort continued to make plans and waiting for incoming reports from his evil league of super villians.

A knock sounded on the door to their secret hideout. Back Already? thought Master Xehanort, unlocking the door and watching a blast of darkness send Seymour flying into a nearby wall.

"I finally found you Master Xehanoet. All thanks to this guy." said Vanitas, with a smug look on his face.

"Good to have you back Vanitas." said Master Xehanort, watching him come inside.

"Master Xehanort, it's good to be back and now I'll have the chance to fight Ventus once more!" said Vanitas, his gold eyes flashing in eagerness.

"Soon the time will come for that. Now we will wait for the time to be right." said Master Xehanort.

"Master Xehanort, how long is soon? I want to fight Vanitas NOW!" said Vanitas.

Before long Master Xehanort got a headache from listening to Vanitas whine over Ventus.

"SHUT UP!" screamed Master Xehanort, in a piercing screech that sent musical notes of darkness so deadly sharp hit into an unexpect Vanitas. Who took cover behind a bunch of pizza boxes.

To be Continued~

Enjoy.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Lol yup Vanitas is back.. Yet I was suppose to fix the fight between him and Aqua and make it cartoony. Except not sure on how to do it.

I want pizza too ^^

Um are you really going to do that to Vanitas? Btw what's riku done to deserve h-ll? Well then again go ahead to riku.. Idk about Vanitas though.

Also I'm sorry that I haven't change it into cartoony form yet but I need a break. And I'm not sure how to write it in that form you would probably be better at it then me.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
He's a jerk recolor and everyone in the fanbase treats him like a god. Riku, and I have some issues. People give Kairi, and Sora crap while Riku gets off stock free. Not happening here. also I'll take care of the next chapter, and this time I F**King MEAN IT!!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yeah go ahead then I don't care that much about Riku anyways.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I added it to the chapter hope that's alright with ya ^^ if not I'll take it down tomorrow.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I've read chapter 1 and 2 so far. I really like this one cause it's just makes the characters seem more human. Some times their personalities grew stale in the game but in this fan fic, their more relatable. Also you have a good plot going here. I'll read chapter 3 and 4 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back