• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Characters in Disney Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Y'know the real King Mickey Mouse wouldn't engage in a horrifically dull cyclical argument based almost entirely on semantics.

...except literally none of it was based on semantics. Lol.

Everyone was being crystal clear about their positions. That’s like...the one thing everyone can agree on.

Your forum posts are very boring to read. We've had plenty of you in the past and there's more of you to come, surely. It's old hat. You're not even funny like Larxene012.

Yeah this is definitely not inflammatory, right staff?

Definitely not offensive in any way, shape or form.

Is this the forum version of "I want to speak to your manager!"?

That’s exactly what it is.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
We actually do have a rule about double posting, though.

[h=2]When is double posting okay, and when is it not okay?[/h]Double posts usually happen either when a user purposely posts two replies after another or when the user accidentally makes the system post their post twice due to lag and other reasons. If you ever accidentally double post, edit the second post and leave a message for the staff to delete the post once they see it (or, if you're a Platinum member, feel free to delete the post yourself).

There is usually little reason to double post. If you ever feel like you have something to add to the discussion and you were the last person to post, just edit your post to reflect your new ideas. It saves the forums from gathering clutter and you from garnering an infraction!

If you want to bump an old thread and it just so happens that you were the last one to post in it, then double posting is fine provided that at least 24 hours have passed. It should be also noted that in certain sections such as Forum Insanity (where posts don't raise your post count) it's fine to double post once in a while. However, try not to make a pattern out of double posting as if you continually do so, you will receive an infraction.

More severe forms of double posting are termed "triple posting" and "quadruple posting", which means posting three or four posts in a row, respectively. If doubleposting is bad, then these are even worse. If you ever see a large number of posts made by one member, as always do not call them out on it. Simply alert a moderator and they will promptly deal with the situation."

mytomxxx

Outside of Riku and Kairi, I don't really need TAV or RAX tagging along or showing up as themselves in Disney worlds; they've all got too much baggage to unpack.

I feel the same about TAV and RX(Axel no), they suffered to much to appear at worlds having fun in attraction flows as Sora do. First justice needs to be made about what happened to then.

As for Riku and Kairi, I can see them having fun in a pirate's ship. You now after years being separeted would be pretty fair for the trio some time toguether, doing guardian of light stuff

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What is the full list of the staff?

Wow. That was quite the scapegoat.

Not a very effective one though. Not only is it trite to suggest a person’s entire history as means to further your case, but it’s also inherently counter-intuitive since it implies that; with such a vast array of material, surely it would just make it easier for you pick one and specify for the sake of your exemplar?

Therefore that can’t possibly be the reason.

Yes it is, lmfao.

Not sure if you’ve been educated on this, but in court cases the burden of proof is on the prosecution - who must demonstrate that the defendant is guilty before a jury can convict them.

And I’m defending my attitude as, again, I’ve made no personal attacks to anyone on this board and still got sanctions.

The discord from the elitist fans came due to my opinion, as it’s fairly obvious to anyone who actually read those conversations.

I will. I just need a list of the staff before I go.

Also, you literally just concurred the reason of my dismissal being the fact that my opinions were contrary. Not because of my attitude.

Nice one.

Dude, you're just being a huge dick. Nothing more to it. You've been calling other fans on this forum "elitist" and "dumb" and also making false claims for stuff that isn't true at all. Saying that the majority of the fanbase doesn't care about the other characters is honestly one of the stupidest things I've heard come out of a fan's mouth and you somehow want to back that up with statistics that I'm pretty sure you just made up. And if we're really doing this, you're interpretation of Sora's character doesn't make you a genius. It's one of the most obvious things in the world that any fan with half a brain could piece together. Yeah. I'm being pretty mean aren't I? Maybe it's because you're being overly aggressive over a video game series and you're freedom of speech doesn't mean you are free from consequences. If you hit someone, expect to get hit back. That's the way the world works. No amount of "defending" yourself doesn't make it okay for you to act this way.

The fact that you can't see that either means you have a massive ego or you're shitposting. Either way, you're being a massive turd and dismissing other opinions because you want to feel high mighty. Get over yourself and respect other people's opinions.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Alright everyone, we don't need to harp on it more with more inflammatory stuff. We're moving on now.

Meow Wow

Awards
I would love to see a world with just Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It would be a great opportunity to give development to their trio aspect.

I don't know what Disney property it could be though. My knowledge of Disney movies is pretty limited.

TehSoulCookie

For whichever world Saix/Isa is the Seeker of Darkness for, I'd love to see Lea there. It would just be great to see Lea actively trying to get him back/save him in other worlds than just the end battle or something.

Also just Kairi and Riku helping out in whatever worlds, I'm not picky I just want them to show up. But having them in the BH6 world would be awesome.

Awards
Dude, you're just being a huge dick. Nothing more to it. You've been calling other fans on this forum "elitist"

‘Elitist’ isn’t a personal insult.

’Dick’ is though...

and "dumb"

A straight-up lie.

and also making false claims for stuff that isn't true at all. Saying that the majority of the fanbase doesn't care about the other characters is honestly one of the stupidest things I've heard come out of a fan's mouth and you somehow want to back that up with statistics that I'm pretty sure you just made up.

Nope.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Kingdom+hearts

They’re real.

The highest selling spin-off KH game (which mostly feature those KH original anime characters and very little new Disney content) couldn’t even sell half as many copies as the lowest selling mainline title.

The highest viewed KH3 Trailer is the one with ‘Toy Story’ in the very title and the highest rated reaction to KH3 is ProZD’s which is just him trashing the story and weeb characters, and getting excited for the Disney Worlds instead.

And if we're really doing this, you're interpretation of Sora's character doesn't make you a genius.

Gonna need you to quote the part where I said it made me a genius, cause I don’t particularly remember that...

I specifically remember literally saying how anyone with a basic conventional narrative understanding would get it, as you suggested here as well...

It's one of the most obvious things in the world that any fan with half a brain could piece together. Yeah. I'm being pretty mean aren't I? Maybe it's because you're being overly aggressive over a video game series and you're freedom of speech doesn't mean you are free from consequences. If you hit someone, expect to get hit back. That's the way the world works. No amount of "defending" yourself doesn't make it okay for you to act this way.

The fact that you can't see that either means you have a massive ego or you're shitposting. Either way, you're being a massive turd and dismissing other opinions because you want to feel high mighty. Get over yourself and respect other people's opinions.

So...

How many infraction points did this get?

@Dandelion
@Sign
@Oracle Spockanort

Awards
I treated it exactly as I did your post.

You treated a post calling me a “massive turd”, “dick” and “stupid” the same as my post which featured nothing of the sort. Not a single ad hominem.

Interesting.

redcrown

Awards
Sora takes Riku and Kairi to 100 Acre Wood for a vacation with G rated minigames and theraputic friendship lessons.

I would love to see a world with just Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It would be a great opportunity to give development to their trio aspect.

It definitely would, but I'm not hoping for it to happen in KH3, since what we know of the the plot has placed them in different locations with their own missions to achieve. But if it does happen it'll be a welcome surprise.

dianted

Awards
I feel like it would be odd for, all of a sudden, Kairi and Riku to join SDG in these miscellaneous Disney worlds. There's already so much going on, and Kairi and Riku are off doing their own things with their own peeps. While I definitely want to see more SRK interaction(s), because we've been lacking it a ridiculous amount, I don't think it would make sense for it to happen in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back