• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Characters in Disney Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If we see more original characters (besides Sora and the Organization) in the Disney worlds, who would you want to see where and why? I feel like bringing Kairi, Riku, and others into the Disney stories would help connect the Disney worlds to the main plot and would allow more opportunities for our heroes be heroic together outside of the final battles.

Personally, I think I most want to see Riku and Kairi in the Caribbean. It would be so awesome to see what both of them look like in a more realistic form and in Pirate outfits. The SRK trio could also parallel Jack, Will, and Elizabeth. It would also parallel when they were all on a pirate ship together back in Neverland.

Another idea is for Kairi to be with Sora during the lantern scene in Kingdom of Corona. If they’re going to pursue SoKai, it would be the perfect chance to give them an intimate moment. If the song is featured, it would fit great with their relationship as they start to see each other as something more than friends. (I’d be fine with this moment happening with any ship they decide to pursue, tbh.)

Riku would be a great fit for Frozen since he shares a lot in common with Elsa. It would almost be criminal for them not to meet. Likewise, Aqua shares a lot in common with the original Baymax in San Fransokyo. I’d like to see her there whether as an Organization member or otherwise.

Let’s hear your ideas!

mytomxxx

Btw nice thread...
So I want to see especially Kairi fighting and being smart as she was in KH1. As I would love to see her in Corona I don't expect that to happen, as we know she will be at the training location and the scenes there works as a meanwhile. I can see she appearing at late worlds as Pirate, would be cool, she could show us strongh personality there. And because of the other thread, now I really want to see she at Acre Wood joking around and making more friends.
I think Kairi would really work well at Big Hero 6, imo her personality would sinc with the hero group there.

I think Lea would be even greater at Caribean pirates, cause of his personality, you know, sarcasms dialogues with Jack would be funny.
Naminé have a lot of common with Elsa as well, and man she need to smile more, too melancholic omg. Be happy one time for gods sake.

I think as Riku is now being more "follow your heart shit, Sora-esque", he appearing as a toy in ToyBox or a monster in Monster Inc would give him more happy vibes. He's been on the emo side of the force for long time now, he appearing in fun worlds would be great for his char development in my opinnion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well if Aqua is doing San Fransokyo, I could see either Riku or Kairi there at the same time as SDG. Riku especially if Braveheart can turn into a Car or motorcyle.

Perkilator

Awards
Well if Aqua is doing San Fransokyo, I could see either Riku or Kairi there at the same time as SDG. Riku especially if Braveheart can turn into a Car or motorcyle.
And, out of respect and curiosity, may I ask why you want/expect Aqua to be in San Fransokyo?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
And, out of respect and curiosity, may I ask why you want/expect Aqua to be in San Fransokyo?

She could be the organization member of that world because she parallels Dark Baymax to an extent. A former hero corrupted by darkness while in another dimension.

Awards
They’ve already established they can’t bring [insert generic anime character here] along with Sora to any of the Disney Worlds due to their world order, hence why Donald rejected Riku in Traverse Town KH1.

None of the ideas you suggested are viable to just retcon that huge part of the lore either. You basically just amounted to suggesting cool designs for the original KH characters, even though Sora already fills that criteria... “Hey, Riku should come to the Pirates World because...Riku in a pirate outfit!”

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
hoesty i would like to see kairi join sora in world even if to have fun and spend sometime with him

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
She could be the organization member of that world because she parallels Dark Baymax to an extent. A former hero corrupted by darkness while in another dimension.
Not to mention they had to sacrifice themselves to save someone from being stuck in that other dimension forever (Hiro - Baymax, Terra (albeit possed by Xehanort) - Aqua).
[video=youtube;tn2cd87Ihgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn2cd87Ihgs[/video]

I wouldn't mind the possibility of Aqua or Terra would be the Seekers of darknesses for a Lilo & Stitch world if it appears given Stitch's connection with them and Ventus back in BBS, but if it isn't then that's okay, I'll be open to Aqua being the darkness in the BH6 world.

Saix is also a possibility given his manipulative and calculated characteristics, that he can use to try to put against Hiro's Team against one another, just like he did the same thing to Sora back at Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden in Kingdom Hearts II, as he used Sora's anger to suit his own needs, and convinced Sora to destroy more Heartless with the Keyblade so that the hearts held within them are released. Or Riku Replica, Xion, or Roxas could also be possible candidates if any of them appear as vessels.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
They’ve already established they can’t bring [insert generic anime character here] along with Sora to any of the Disney Worlds due to their world order, hence why Donald rejected Riku in Traverse Town KH1.

None of the ideas you suggested are viable to just retcon that huge part of the lore either. You basically just amounted to suggesting cool designs for the original KH characters, even though Sora already fills that criteria... “Hey, Riku should come to the Pirates World because...Riku in a pirate outfit!”

That was for narrative purposes in KH1. Donald was being a jerk and turning Riku away ultimately caused them a lot more harm than good. It also didn’t stop Riku from going to Agrabah, Monstro, and Neverland either. Since KH1, there have not been any rules that other characters besides Sora can’t go to the Disney worlds. I would argue that the opposite is true: if one is a Keyblade wielder, it is his or her duty to go to these worlds and protect them from the darkness. We’ve seen this in BBS, DDD, and Union Cross where actual hordes of wielders fight Heartless together in the Disney worlds.

Seeing the characters in different outfits was literally only in one sentence of my four paragraph post? Are you even reading before you comment this stuff?

Last edited:

mytomxxx

That was for narrative purposes in KH1. Donald was being a jerk and turning Riku away ultimately caused them a lot more harm than good. It also didn’t stop Riku from going to Agrabah, Monstro, and Neverland either. Since KH1, there have not been any rules that other characters besides Sora can’t go to the Disney worlds. I would argue that the opposite is true: if one is a Keyblade wielder, it is his or her duty to go to these worlds and protect them from the darkness. We’ve seen this in BBS, DDD, and Union Cross where actual hordes of wielders fight Heartless together in the Disney worlds.

I would say more, making them appear at worlds and fight, would give us more the atmosphere of real Guardian of Lights

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I would say more, making them appear at worlds and fight, would give us more the atmosphere of real Guardian of Lights

Exactly. Plus, they’re all supposed to be protecting the Princesses. That’s their job. Why wouldn’t they go to their worlds to help protect them?

Awards
Exactly. Plus, they’re all supposed to be protecting the Princesses. That’s their job. Why wouldn’t they go to their worlds to help protect them?

Because they’re boring and most of the fanbase don’t care for them.

Also, Sora’s already doing a pretty good job at keeping the worlds safe. Actually, a perfect job. So there is no need.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Because they’re boring and most of the fanbase don’t care for them.

Also, Sora’s already doing a pretty good job at keeping the worlds safe. Actually, a perfect job. So there is no need.
you do know sora is just one person he can't protect all the world he does need help as well and also stop saying most of the fanbase dont care about the charahchters when it wrong alot people in the kh commuity love the other chrathers as well not just sora this series is not just about sora get that out of your head

Awards
you do know sora is just one person he can't protect all the world he does need help as well and also stop saying most of the fanbase dont care about the charahchters when it wrong alot people in the kh commuity love the other chrathers as well not just sora this series is not just about sora get that out of your head

No, actually it is a statistical fact that the majority of the fanbase don’t give a shit about any of the original KH characters as ascertained by the marketing for KH3, the sales of the spin-off games, general polls etc.

Also, Sora has done exactly that. He has protected literally every world he’s come to contact with and he only gets help from Donald, Goofy and Mickey. There is literally no narrative reason or need for the weeaboo force to get involved.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
No, actually it is a statistical fact that the majority of the fanbase don’t give a shit about any of the original KH characters as ascertained by the marketing for KH3, the sales of the spin-off games, general polls etc.

Also, Sora has done exactly that. He has protected literally every world he’s come to contact with and he only gets help from Donald, Goofy and Mickey. There is literally no narrative reason or need for the weeaboo force to get involved.

Dude you're gonna get banned lol

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
For a guy claiming Sora is the best character, he really knows so little about him. What makes Sora special as a character is that he is useless without the power he draws from his friends. It’s no surprise why he failed miserably at his Mark of Mastery when he didn’t have Donald, Goofy, or any other party members. But this makes him a unique character as he is simply an ordinary boy who is able to channel strength from the people he cares about. To reduce Sora’s friends to “generic anime characters” shows how little understanding this guy has of how important they are to Sora’s journey.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

stop just stop okay this is not thread for this stuff it okay to like only but you got recogize that alot people like the other charachters as well and you bashing the other could upset a lot of people in the ocmmuity

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Unless there’s a No casual fans allowed or Mentioning of game statistics rule, I should be fine.

nah buddy it's the shitting up threads with inflammatory remarks and endless naysaying that'll do ya.

And this is coming from me! The stinker of khi!!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
nah buddy it's the shitting up threads with inflammatory remarks and endless naysaying that'll do ya.

And this is coming from me! The stinker of khi!!
lauchpad i don't your the stinker of kh besides your our musical nerd of khinsider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back