• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Well i was watchin a vid and it said that Roxas take away the x and re arrange the letters it gives Sora right? well my question is too anyone and everone what are the other 12 "real names" eg is axels real name Lea or something aloong those lines? Im super confuzled

Chaser92

So Xion's real name is suppose to be Ion, Ino, Oin, Oni, Nio, or Noi? No proof, just a guess ^^

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, the only ones that are really confirmed are the Original Six.

Xemnas took the name of his Heartless, who went by Ansem, even though his real name was Xehanort. Anyway, it's Ansem.

Xigbar- Braig

Xaldin- Dilan

Vexen- Even

Lexaeus- Aeleus

Zexion- Ienzo

The others are unknown, except for Roxas, which you already mentioned.

Xemnas = Ansem (really Xehanort's Nobody)
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexen = Even
Lexaeus = Aeleus
Zexion = Ienzo
Saïx = ?
Axel = Ale
Demyx = ?
Luxord = ?
Marluxia = ?
Larxene = Relena?
Roxas = Sora
Xion = Ino?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion is probably far more complex than that. I still go by Stigma's notion that it's X + "No I" which ties in with her lack of identity ("watashi wa ittai... dare nano?" <3)

number 1-6 have had their Somebodies' names revealed in the Secret Ansem Reports when AtW named his apprentices, but I'm too lazy to look it up now... and people already did while I was posting so har >:3
As for the rest of the names, it's unknown up to and including number 12 .
I personally like to think Axel's Somebody's name was Alex XD he already had an X though so they just kept it >:3

N

nobody_xion

xion is not ino not even a name are u that confused shion thats her real name axel alex larxene could have been laura xigbar braig vexen even zexion ienzo roxas sora xemnas ansem xaldin dilan saix isa luxord dont know :toungesmile:

C

Colours

Well i was watchin a vid and it said that Roxas take away the x and re arrange the letters it gives Sora right? well my question is too anyone and everone what are the other 12 "real names" eg is axels real name Lea or something aloong those lines? Im super confuzled

Every Organization member has an X ibside there names.

-Even
-Izeno
-Dalin
-Braig
-Xehanort
-Aleisu

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There is a reason the ? next to it SA.

Would've been more appropriate for a ? on its own. We can deduce possibilities for all the Members' names, just because Xion gives us more of a headache doesn't mean we should limit ourselves.

xion is not ino not even a name are u that confused shion thats her real name

Shion = how Xion is pronounced. I admit that until we know the official spelling writing Shion is somewhat more accurate in a sense, but they're both essentially the same thing o_O

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Xemnas = Ansem
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexen = Even
Lexaeus = Aeleus
Zexion = Ienzo
Saïx = Ias
Axel = Ale
Demyx = Myde
Luxord = Rudol
Marluxia = Lumaria
Larxene = Relena
Roxas = Sora
Xion = Ino

Maybe... x3

XIII's follower

Xemnas = Ansem
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexen = Even
Lexaeus = Aeleus
Zexion = Ienzo
Saïx = Ias
Axel = Ale
Demyx = Myde
Luxord = Rudol
Marluxia = Lumaria
Larxene = Relena
Roxas = Sora
Xion = Ino

Maybe... x3

I think I agree with most of these although I think Luxord's real name is Durol and Marluxia's real name could be Rauliam, but that's just me.

MegamanX1331

Rmember, kids, wikipedia is your friend.

That was only directed at OP, by the way.

Last edited:

Qarx

Would've been more appropriate for a ? on its own. We can deduce possibilities for all the Members' names, just because Xion gives us more of a headache doesn't mean we should limit ourselves.

Shion = how Xion is pronounced. I admit that until we know the official spelling writing Shion is somewhat more accurate in a sense, but they're both essentially the same thing o_O

Since it starts with an "X", it's pronounced Zion (short "I" and "O") At least that's what I've been told....

slmcknett

these threads have been done to death by now... ^_^;

anyway, this is my list of what i think there names are:

Xemnas: Ansem
Xigbar: Braig
Xaldin: Dilan
Vexen: Even
Lexaeus: Aeleus
Zexion: Ienzo
Saix: Sai
Axel: Ale
Demyx: Dyme
Luxord: Dolur??? (seriously had no idea with his, but if demyx is a "dime" then luxord can be a "dollar" XD)
Marluxia: Ulmaria (read somewhere that its a kind of plant or something...)
Larxene: Arlene (heh. her name didn't activate the spellcheck on my comp. not even her nobody name)
Roxas: Sora
Xion: Ion (i'm failing chemistry, but i'm pretty sure an ion is an atom with an unbalanced number of protons and electons. so her name might be inferring the fact that she's unbalanced because she's made up of two different people.)

anyway, thx 4 reading.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
these threads have been done to death by now... ^_^;

anyway, this is my list of what i think there names are:

Xemnas: Ansem Xehanort
Xigbar: Braig
Xaldin: Dilan
Vexen: Even
Lexaeus: Aeleus
Zexion: Ienzo
Saix: Sai
Axel: Ale
Demyx: Dyme
Luxord: Dolur??? (seriously had no idea with his, but if demyx is a "dime" then luxord can be a "dollar" XD)
Marluxia: Ulmaria (read somewhere that its a kind of plant or something...)
Larxene: Arlene (heh. her name didn't activate the spellcheck on my comp. not even her nobody name)
Roxas: Sora
Xion: Kairi

anyway, thx 4 reading.

Fixed XD

TrinityxLimit

And English spelling (which is yet unofficial, keep in mind) holds weight to you for a game that originally came from Japan why...?

シオン - Shi - o - n
Her english spelling pretty much IS official. It's Xion. Shion, is just placed there for those who can't read English letters, to help with their pronunciation. English speakers wouldn't pronounce it that way, but more like Zai-on, because an X at the beginning of a word is pronounced like a Z. Shi is all the japanese language is capable of pronouncing that first syllable. You don't see me running around saying Shiigubaa right?

Qarx

Her english spelling pretty much IS official. It's Xion. Shion, is just placed there for those who can't read English letters, to help with their pronunciation. English speakers wouldn't pronounce it that way, but more like Zai-on, because an X at the beginning of a word is pronounced like a Z. Shi is all the japanese language is capable of pronouncing that first syllable. You don't see me running around saying Shiigubaa right?

See? Someone agrees with me. I just didn't know Japan had different... whatever the word is (can't think, not pronounciations...)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
English speakers wouldn't pronounce it that way, but more like Zai-on, because an X at the beginning of a word is pronounced like a Z.

And that's where they will fail. It's like calling FFVII's Rino instead of Reno because that's how it works in the English language.
1) It's a name, rules hardly work on it.
2) It's the dying romanji of a name conceived by Japanese.
If someone who speaks a different language would pronounce my name differently, he would be wrong.
As for Xigbar's name, it's a mixture of the English writing with the Japanese writing. It helps put logical order for those outside of Japan, yet just because you're American doesn't give you the right to call a character in a name not its own.
Until we hear it pronounced differently (and I'm sure we heard it already, actually, pronounced the way most of us think it to be), it's Shion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back