• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

Wikipedia is fine for some purposes. Like history etc. Thing's like videogame info, and almost anything FAN obsession tends to lean over, should be ignored.

I suppose by history, you mean anything recorded more than 5 years ago, right?
Whenever I use wiki, it has reliable info, but that's because I don't look up stuff like "Confirmed info!" on stuff that isn't. For example, I learned all sorts of stuff on Nintendo's older system, and how Nintendo was the main reason we got out of the "Video Game Crash of '88 (or whatever year it was; I forgot.)

But anyway, it depends on how you use it. Use this site for updates and other info. Don't bother with Wiki (there are pages that say "This is in the format of an ad" telling you you might not agree with it.)

Aliahya

Bronze Member
i really never expected this thread to be such a sorta hit btw has anyone figured out the anagram to Salaen yet? *smirks* tee hee hee

nobody.gamer

okay,sorry for not reading the whole topic but i'm being rushed badly. I spent hours racking my brain over the Organization's names and I have MY real name cypher.
Of course the first six are obvious.
Xemnas-Ansem
Xigbar-Braig
Xaldin-Dilan
Vexen-Even
Lexeaus-Aeleus
Zexion-Ienzo
But the rest are complete mysteries.Here's my take
Saix-Asi
Axel-Lae
Demyx-Medy
Luxord-Rudlo
Marluxia-Laimura
Larxene-Raleen
Roxas-Sora
Xion-Nio
Just a note, I'm not completely sure if I decoded Demyx and Larxene right. Any question about my decoding method, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back