• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsblight

Xehanort mentioned that Terra was suppose to be one of the lights but he was under their control so it's still plausible that a "terranort" could be one of the thirteen.

On a side note what the hell happened to Master Eraqus?

Eraqus' heart is still fused with Terra's heart

Awards
Yeah, it can't be Even and Dilan, because they returned to the realm of light. But, I actually don't think the Riku Replica is one of the Xehanorts. Yeah, Vexen created him to help stop Marluxia and Larxene at first, but after he failed at that, he ended up using the Riku Replica to assist them, so that wouldn't make sense to me.

Also, @Samhain, just because Lea called him "Isa" doesn't mean that he actually IS Isa again. He still had the appearance of Saix, and yeah I guess you could say that Lea still looks like Axel, but I still think he's Saix. Braig is also still Xigbar. I think Lea called him "Isa" just because. Saix called Axel "Lea" in Days, when he was obviously not.

I think that hooded Riku that appeared was actually just a "shadow" of himself when he was possessed by Ansem SoD.

It's POSSIBLE that all those other Xehanorts are just replicas. I wouldn't rule that out.

Could DiZ Ansem's alter-ego be one?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He's connected to a Xehanort(AX), & have used darkness before. Now he doesn't have to be a voluntary member(Sora wasn't gonna be and Isa/Siax probably isn't) and he doesn't necessarily need to fight.

d_fallen_1

The other 6 could be the nobodies of Dilan, Luxord, Axel, Demyx, and so forth. Eventually we didn't know Saix was there because he looked indentical to the other Xeohanorts and we couldn't tell by the physhique of who was who. But when he went after Lea we saw a weapon in his hand and his face. Xenmas stated that they have two hearts or could so maybe he made those nobodies hearts out of the organization members that were defeated in KH 2. He already can use Xaldin, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, power weapon in that game and it would explain how he can still use them.

This would explain why he didn't seem that much worried about Lea interfering. Xeohanort didn't as much either. Briag though seem disturbed. Lea also got in the way of the power to save Sora by Xeohanort. This must mean something. Perhaps got affected.

Nobodies have the ablities to create clones so perhaps they can make manifestations of themselves and others as well. YMX, Xenmas, and Briag seem to make illusions or create dreams. So they could create more members with the ones that were killed off.

Xeohanort army we do know.

Xeohanort
Xenmas
Xeohanort SOD
Young Xeohanart
Xigbar
Saix

This one makes more sense with the others

Xaldin
Luxord
Axel
Demyx
Ventus
Terra Xeohanort
Can' think of other one except Replku or even Vexen. For all we know he never woke up or was still unstable.

One of the Xeohanorts mentions Xeohanorts of the past and the other organization members are from the past.

Luxord, Demyx and Axel have control over their own lesser nobodies as well besides Saix and Xaldin and Xenmas. Roxas did as well, but he is a different story. They were good manipulators and deceitful.

Another possiblity

Xaldin
Luxord
Demyx
Axel
Marluxia
Larxene

Then again Saix knew that Marluxia, and Larxene were traitors in CO so I doubt it would be them. They wouldnt want to come back to the organization, but I am not counting them out. Larxene didn't want a heart, Marluxia I think didn't either. They wanted their freedom, but also power.

Yes I know that Axel and Lea are different, but it still points to that Axel is still around somewhere. Nobodies having two hearts is another example of it. Plus we don't know if Lea had powers before his nobody Axel came into the picture. We do know that Lea kept his powers when he woke up. Axel also knows how to kill and is manipulative and deceiful as well. If you reborn a nobody without any connections to certain people then you have Axel from COM.

Saix could bait Lea since Roxas isn't in the picture anymore and plus Lea would want to save Isa. It never explained Axel's pain so this could be it to save Saix/Isa. Also wasn't Lea going to find the other members?

Demyx was the only nobody who worried that Axel was missing from the organization and never pried him as a traitor like ther others. He could be a lost sheep in so many ways. He hates fighting, but he does know how to if he is forced. He also hates Saix, but never Axel who is in fact fire while Demyx is water. I can see him interacting with Axel/Lea and also Axel defended him in Days so that must mean they have history together. When Axel was Lea he mentions he had friends not friend. So Isa wasn't his only friend. Perhaps Xigbar kept them apart. Axel and Demyx could be rivals really easily.

Luxord is loyal to the organization so I am sure he will be back. He also has this time warp thing as well. Not to mention Normua's favorite organization member.

It is more logical with these characters since it would be stupid for Noruma to create more new characters when you have others that were already in the mix.

You're totally misinterpreting the concept of nobodies, Mate. The flaw that overrides your theory is every member was defeated. They no longer exist. Every member you see are the complete, whole and unified heart, body and soul of themselves, that includes Braig and Isa. And no, Xemnas didn't proclaim Nobodies have two hearts. He said eventually Nobodies would of grown one. With Sora and Xehanort being the exception, their hearts were engulf in darkness therefore when their hearts grow back its not like they are a entirely different person. They retain all the memories of their previous selves.
The new organization consists of "Xehanorts" both of time and processed. And as explained from further dialogue the members of the old Org were expendable if they show contrast qualities to pursue "Xehanorfication" IE rebellion, weakness, etc. And besides, you don't need to be a nobody for the Xehanorfication to work. Why it's the most convenient means however is the very definition of "Nobody." Braig's process is sluggish do to his heart's strong will continuously repelling the effects. But with nobodies, considering they have no hearts, the transformation will be instantaneous. But regardless, a nobody isn't a necessity to assume control-- it's when a person gives themself to the darkness.

Which is why my list is the way it is:
Dilan, Even, (KH1) Riku, Vanitas, and Terranort. Not only of their personalities and history but the game itself provided hints of their promotion to the Org.

There is still possibilities of the others to join but given the prerequisites the most logical person is Luxord (Droul?). Besides, I would rather have Medy (Or whatever his name is) be your ally. He just doesn't fit being a "bad guy" like Lea

The cloning experiments were purely to clone Sora for their plans to create Kingdom Hearts. The only other time cloning was used was by Vexen (le creator) to clone Riku to counter Marluxia's betrayal by using Sora. Beyond that, cloning proved to be a hassle considering despite implemented memories, in time they too will produce a independent will. And its not much use cloning every member of the original Org either.

There will be new characters. Count on it. We just met one (Young Xehanort).

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It points towards her being able to wield for sure in the future. Whether or not she can wield now (as in, summon it and all) is a different story.
True. Whether or not she can still summon Destiny's Embrace is up in the air.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
[video=youtube;6fQNCcYSClo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fQNCcYSClo&feature=g-u-u&context=G2610c7fFUAAAAAAAEAA[/video]
at 16:44 we see riku metting himself in an organization coat. For one we know that its not data riku. Funny how he says nothing there, its almost like if his presence added nothing to story at all. Also his eyes are still the pale blue, so no xheanort posesssion, i still believe in it being repliku.

I say it's Repliku, because you get the CoM Memoir right after Riku sees him in Monstro.

It makes sense, you get the Memoirs of past games after meeting the characters that had relevance in said game.

Ansem SoD = KH1
Xemnas = KH2
Vanitas = BBS
(Monstro) Riku = CoM
Maleficent (talks about the Data Worlds) = CODED

And I can't remember when exactly you get the Days memoir....I think Xion.

Also his eyes are still the pale blue, so no xheanort posesssion, i still believe in it being repliku.

It was said that in terms of how Xehanort some people are;

MOST

YMX & MX
Ansem SoD & Xemnas
Braig
Isa

LEAST

So the other 6 of the 12 are either full Xehanort or don't have as much Xehanort as Isa. And I'd presume Repliku wouldn't have as much as Isa.

Mr Yippie

I don't think she can be both a PoH and one of the seven lights.

how is that not possible

Mickey miscalculated when he picked the seven, one of them is Xehanort's

Kairi would fill that slot WHILE being a PoH, she would just defend herself instead of needing one of their protection

it fits

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
This is pretty much how I see the Xehanort Organization as, as it is in 3D. Since there's only 12 of them atm.

YMX

MX

Ansem SoD

Xemnas

Braig

Isa

AX (Terra)

Vanitas

Replica? (Nobody Org. Member)

Repliku

I honestly believe the Replicas will finally have more of a role in the series as part of Xehanort's Organization. It kind of gives more of a reason behind why the Nobody Organization would have even started it.

And a reason why Vanitas might be, since he's already got a heart of pure darkness, and it's learned that the 13 Darknesses are supposed to have hearts of Darkness.
So there wouldn't be much trouble with Vanitas, and he's already loyal to Xehanort....unless Vanitas' heart is already somewhere else.....

d_fallen_1

I still don't quite understand the obsession over the replica considering they have no purpose beyond being a tool. Xion, the prime example. Despite her abilities as a bearer she was never granted even a number.not to mention they are relatively weaker and more unstable. Im still suspecting the individual we met in monstro is riku from the past. Here are some suggested reasons:

1. The response. The replica possessed an animosity towards riku. Every chance he take he will ridicule him and fight to prove he is the stronger of the two. Of all times this would apply again its that moment. But nothing happened. Just smiled and disappeared. Don't you think its odd?

2. Deja vu. We confronted riku luring pinocchio away in the same way he did in kh1 before meeting his other self.

3. The replica was created solely to counter marluxia. Beyond that it really have no relevance to the org. So why would young xehanort have interest in a husk that not even axemnas was aware and probably don't care.

4. This is an org xehanort or soon to be xehanort. All of which have strong hearts and accepted the darkness. Again what relevance can a replica have against people like riku braig and isa?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He's connected to a Xehanort(AX), & have used darkness before. Now he doesn't have to be a voluntary member(Sora wasn't gonna be and Isa/Siax probably isn't) and he doesn't necessarily need to fight.
Oh shit, he's has golden eyes...

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
They're more of an Amber ish color (and DiZ and Ansem have the same eyes btw). I think it was said he has that because he used Darkness but heck, I don't even know anymore. I guess it'd make sense that he'd be one, but what would he do? Build more virtual worlds? He can't really fight.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I can just picture Master Xehanort triggering a fragment of his heart in Ansem the Wise and all of a sudden Ansem goes crazy in the Realm of Darkness, surprises Aqua and attacks her knocking her out, and making it that much harder for Sora to save her.

At this point there are a number of characters through out the series that could be Xehanorts.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Oh shit, he's has golden eyes...

What color eyes did he have before He was diz?

While i am still not sure who is going to end up on what side I used some of our confirmed memers and our canidates to make some gueses.
The pairing are due to past conflicts throught the sereis and various hints. Its not just a list of who i would like to see fight each other. For example, DDD hinted that int he future Lea and Isa/Saix would end up having to fight each other again. It was also done the same for riku as YMX seems to be his new obstacle, then again becasue of the constant harrasment he has received from ansem sod, I believe he will be the one to finish him of once and for all. Other i had to make some gueses on, I belive Marluxia to a possible canidate to of one of the 13 darkness, and he treated namine as a tool, which would make me believe if kairi, was one of the seven it would be her to defeat him. I just wanted some thoughts on this

MX -- Terra/Aqua/Sora/Riku -(Everyone)
YMX -- Riku
Braig --- Xion or Aqua
Isa -- Lea
Ansem sod -- Riku
Xemnas -- Roxas or xion
Vanitas --Ventus
Marluxia -- Kairi
Riku Replica --- (?)

flurryflames

You're totally misinterpreting the concept of nobodies, Mate. The flaw that overrides your theory is every member was defeated. They no longer exist. Every member you see are the complete, whole and unified heart, body and soul of themselves, that includes Braig and Isa. And no, Xemnas didn't proclaim Nobodies have two hearts. He said eventually Nobodies would of grown one. With Sora and Xehanort being the exception, their hearts were engulf in darkness therefore when their hearts grow back its not like they are a entirely different person. They retain all the memories of their previous selves.
The new organization consists of "Xehanorts" both of time and processed. And as explained from further dialogue the members of the old Org were expendable if they show contrast qualities to pursue "Xehanorfication" IE rebellion, weakness, etc. And besides, you don't need to be a nobody for the Xehanorfication to work. Why it's the most convenient means however is the very definition of "Nobody." Braig's process is sluggish do to his heart's strong will continuously repelling the effects. But with nobodies, considering they have no hearts, the transformation will be instantaneous. But regardless, a nobody isn't a necessity to assume control-- it's when a person gives themself to the darkness.

Which is why my list is the way it is:
Dilan, Even, (KH1) Riku, Vanitas, and Terranort. Not only of their personalities and history but the game itself provided hints of their promotion to the Org.

There is still possibilities of the others to join but given the prerequisites the most logical person is Luxord (Droul?). Besides, I would rather have Medy (Or whatever his name is) be your ally. He just doesn't fit being a "bad guy" like Lea

The cloning experiments were purely to clone Sora for their plans to create Kingdom Hearts. The only other time cloning was used was by Vexen (le creator) to clone Riku to counter Marluxia's betrayal by using Sora. Beyond that, cloning proved to be a hassle considering despite implemented memories, in time they too will produce a independent will. And its not much use cloning every member of the original Org either.

There will be new characters. Count on it. We just met one (Young Xehanort).

Yes evey member was defeated, but Xenmas knows how to make clones of people. The darkness may have several requirments becasue the other method failed so they are probably desperate to find more people.

Anyway, all the Xeohanorts cloaked members look like Xeohanort, but I won't digress that concept since Saix seemed to reform as himself as he attacked Lea. So it seems that Xeohanort has control over them in some way still. If Xenmas or Xeohaort wanted to recreate them it wouldn't be a problem and could possiblly make them more obedient.

I am not pulling at straws I just read beneath the lines and observe facts that some people forget about it. I try to go by facts that were in the eariler games which in my opinion are not just thrown in for the heck of it. I always had a feeling that either one of them was going to make another organization.

The heart thing is very confusing and is not properly convinced to everyone since other users seem to have different views of it. We probably won't know until Noruma has an interview about it. As of now what Xenmas says about certain individuals of people growing another heart one should not be trusted. We just know that Xenmas did lie to them about them not having hearts though, so I don't know how he was able to make them feel that something wasn't there when there was. It must be some kind of power. Either way the heart thing supposedly being a part of Xeohanor'st heart I believe is true since some of them did in fact act upon emotions even though it was supposed to be their unsurpressed memories.

I never said that Xaldin, Vexen weren't candidates. I am sure they know more about the whole plan as much as Briag since they know each other as being guards and Even being a scientist for Ansem. I also believe Vanitas could be candidate as well, but we have only seen him one time so I am just iffy about him now.

I don't orignally see Demyx's somebody joining either, but either way if someone is lost and have no where to go then they may take the easiest path. I can see Lea saving him though even if it meant going through the organization to do so. However, if Demyx's somebody is found I am sure he would join Lea as a comrade. Even as Axel and Demyx the two seem to get along. Only time will tell. Droul? Or Luxord's somebody was also another candiate I believe as well. My reasons for choosing certain characters in my eariler post that could be part of the next organization was due to them having connections with Xeohanort or wanting power or in fact to save a friend if it was the only way to get them out of the group.

Demyx
Axel
Vanitas
Marluxia
Luxord
Xaldin
Vexen
Larxene
Terra Xeohanort

Of course there will be new characters, but right now is not the time. Noruma never said that Young Xeohanort was a new character. As for cloning I have seen in COM that Marluxia, Larxene and Zexion have made clones of themselves. So I am not counting out what other type of abilities the other nobodies might have.

Xenmas has used the other nobodies special powers in KH 2 when Sora fights against him in his armor form. Another clone or replica method is the the data organization who are alot stronger than the oringals which only appeared KH 2 FM. Xenmas has always been into some kind of clone thing and so has Vexen. Maybe he believes that clones are better than oringals and alot stronger and if they think like him then he wouldn't have to worry about betrayal. Whatever the reason it is the pattern he has chosen and so has his counter part Xeohanort who seems to lead the new organization now. None of us know exactly how the corrupted darkness had befallen these members as experiments or how they were tortured and used for Xeohanort evil plans. Orignally each member went in for their own reason which we don't know except for the apprentices and Xeohanorts plans. Somehow they became experiments after Xaldin and Xigbar hunted them down which was explained in KH 2 FM.

Golden Yak

Here's the lineup I expect, going by the potential time travel gets us:

Confirmed:

1 - Master Xehanort
2 - Xemnas
3 - Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Xehanort's Heartless)
4 - Young Master Xehanort
5 - Isa
6 - Braig

Potentials:

7 - Terra/Xehanort
8 - No Heart (essentially Master Xehanort in his prime, wearing his armor)
9 - Demyx's true form
10 - Luxord's true form
11 - Marluxia's true form
12 - Larxene's true form
13 - Riku Replica

7-8 are included because they are incarnations of Xehanort from previous games. If Xemnas and Ansem SoD are included, no reason Xehanort's other forms can't be.

9-12 are included mainly because we really don't know anything about them. The rest of the KH2 Organization has gotten plenty of extra backstory, but not these guys. We're running out of chances to explore their deal. If no one else then at least 11 - I don't think any argument can be made that Marluxia was too weak to be included, in light of what he was capable of.

I don't expect the other apprentices to be included because they don't appear to be particularly malicious apart from Braig.

13 is there because I like the idea of him reappearing. And Riku was intended to complete the group in the first place.

Just a thought...

Etherealin

2. Deja vu. We confronted riku luring pinocchio away in the same way he did in kh1 before meeting his other self.

But Riku wasn't originally wearing the cloak in that scene, he had the dark suit-thing. If that was the KH1 Riku, then why have him wear the coat?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
But Riku wasn't originally wearing the cloak in that scene, he had the dark suit-thing. If that was the KH1 Riku, then why have him wear the coat?

It is kh recom's repliku, after the scean the memoir unlcocks hsi chracter and a summary of the games events it it repliku

d_fallen_1

The coat came after-the-fact no less. The coat has purpose. Similar to the armor Terra, Aqua, and Ventus wore to travel through the lanes between, the coat is a protection to ensure they don't get swallowed by the darkness. Maleficent pointed out Riku's recklessness in traveling through the dark corridors unprotected:

"It was reckless to bring her here without at least using a vessel. Remember, relying too heavily on the darkness will cost you your heart."

And spoken by DiZ about the coat's significance in Re: CoM:

"The Organization will pursue you. Like a pack of hunting dogs, they will sneak up on you if they sense your presence. However---this cloak that is worn by Nobodies will render their eyes and noses useless. The ears, not so... They wear this to give themselves protection from being devoured by darkness. Is it clear? Even the Organization cannot rule the darkness."

By the coat also have an apparent symbolism. Being one of Org XIII grants the privileged to wear something so beneficial for the cause as spoken by Xemnas:

"Good tidings, friends. Today is a momentous day. I am pleased to announce that a new comrade has been chosen to wear the coat."

Etherealin

So could the coat be symbolising that Repliku's one of the thirteen darknesses? I guess that would make sense- why have him appear, otherwise.

d_fallen_1

So could the coat be symbolising that Repliku's one of the thirteen darknesses? I guess that would make sense- why have him appear, otherwise.

Again, though I strongly disbelieve that this is the replica but actually Riku brought to the future from the events of KH1. How can a mere copy be consider an equal among them? Not even Xion, a keyblade wielder, had no merits to be consider a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back