• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is kh recom's repliku, after the scean the memoir unlcocks hsi chracter and a summary of the games events it it repliku
Yeah, if it is Repliku I kinda doubt he's in the new Org. Cause during the introduction of every possible Xehanort in the new org YX was ther during or was summoned. When Riku encountered Ansem SoD for the first time YX was there same go fore when Sora encountered Xemnas and Vanitas and YX was summoned when Sora meet Briage/Xigbar. YX was even there at the end when MX and Isa/Saix was introduced. So if if YX did summoned Repliku he'll have to be there during his introduction. Wasn't it YX job to bring all the Xehanorts together in this game anyway?
Oh shit, he's has golden eyes...
It's was just an idea. Even I didn't take it seriously. Just trying to get the conversation flowing.
I can just picture Master Xehanort triggering a fragment of his heart in Ansem the Wise and all of a sudden Ansem goes crazy in the Realm of Darkness, surprises Aqua and attacks her knocking her out, and making it that much harder for Sora to save her.
This would be funny.

Golden Yak

I can just picture Master Xehanort triggering a fragment of his heart in Ansem the Wise and all of a sudden Ansem goes crazy in the Realm of Darkness, surprises Aqua and attacks her knocking her out, and making it that much harder for Sora to save her.

At this point there are a number of characters through out the series that could be Xehanorts.

I hadn't considered Ansem being a possible candidate, but it seems very possible, even likely. Eeenteresting...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Again, though I strongly disbelieve that this is the replica but actually Riku brought to the future from the events of KH1. How can a mere copy be consider an equal among them? Not even Xion, a keyblade wielder, had no merits to be consider a number.

Xion is made out of memory while repilu is its own sold clone made of most liliy data, and its existence can be so without intefferring with anyone elses. Since it is a copy of riku' and his heart it could proabl use a keyblade. Repliku searched for purpose mabey Xheanonrt has given it to him.

Etherealin

Xion is made out of memory while repilu is its own sold clone made of most liliy data, and its existence can be so without intefferring with anyone elses. Since it is a copy of riku' and his heart it could proabl use a keyblade. Repliku searched for purpose mabey Xheanonrt has given it to him.

This I think is pretty possible- he'd be more likely to go along with whatever Xehanort wanted if he got something out of it- he's pretty easily manipulated (revenge, perhaps?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back