• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
-Clings onto Raz-

You is my new friend! Yey!
-Puts up a sign next to her's with three extra zeros on it-

Two million!

Hahaha, yay. :D
I want to get 3000 so I can make Premium.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Demyx rules. He is sort of annoying but in an awesome way. one of my favorites of Org. XII (other faves being Roxas and Axel) Dance Water Dance!!!!!

Y

Yannis

Hmm...

His hair is awesome.

And...

xD Sorry, thats all I have to say : )

A

Audo

Demyx is totally gay. As in homosexual. As in Man on Man. As in Boy/Boy. As in Yaoi. As in Canon.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
His flambouyant ***** attitude wasn't the worst part (even though I hate him for that), the actual battle was an annoyance. Especially the water clones time limit, I mean COME ON! What's the consequence of letting the timer run out? Sora dies?! Demyx runs away?! WHAT?!?!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i thought demyx was unique... his name looks like it was made on purpose. "the mix" ?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's the only real thing I like about him, his name holds some mystery and it is quite unique :blush:

monkeymadness08

He's funny i guess. But I think he suffers from multiple personality disorder. One minute he is a coward and the next he is trying to kick my ass. But besides that he is cool.

Dexel

Beyond hope
demyx SUCKS!!!!!he wuz useless in the storyline and he is freakin gay!

And you just made yourself sound like a 5 year old. I hope you're glad with that.

Anyways, Demyx is my third favorite character. He's a nice break from the rest of the Organization, and he's one hell of a fighter.

But how hard of a fighter he is is decided by how challenging you WANT to make him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back