• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Chaser

He was funny and a bit of a change of pace from other organization members. And I ask you (other than drunk monkeys with chainsaws) is better than a dude with a mullet who controls water and plays the sitar THE SITAR!?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Some people are such morons for not having the ability to think outside of the box. So, he has a sitar---so, he has insecurities. He's still more interesting then half of the characters in KH. My gosh.

fury_of_flames

Some people are such morons for not having the ability to think outside of the box. So, he has a sitar---so, he has insecurities. He's still more interesting then half of the characters in KH. My gosh.

He is like a complete coward and i think 3/4 of the kh2 characters are far more interesting than him:glare:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
You are like so like easy to take like seriously when you like talk like this. Like totally.

afrobutt

Silver Member
This seems like one of those " Idiots vs. ego-filled idiots" threads, but I'll join in regardless.

Demyx was the only charecter next to Xigbar who had any sort of personality in that game.

Also, I like how ppl say Demyx was weak. He and (suprisingly) Xigbar were the only two challenging members of OXIII to fight.

something-cLever

This seems like one of those " Idiots vs. ego-filled idiots" threads, but I'll join in regardless.

Demyx was the only charecter next to Xigbar who had any sort of personality in that game.

Also, I like how ppl say Demyx was weak. He and (suprisingly) Xigbar were the only two challenging members of OXIII to fight.

I agree! But...-shrugs- I think Xaldin was pretty challenging. I beat him first try, but it was still a difficult battle. So...based on your theory...Xaldin should have personality, too. -ponders- :idea: Well, Xaldin has the sort of personality that is manipulative, talkative...and easily elbowed in the gut by chicks. Oh dear...:eek:hmy:

I would add my input on Demyx, but seeing as everyone has already said what I wanted to say, (i.e. he's awesome), then I guess that's kinda pointless.

Lol. Only on a 'What do you think of Demyx?' thread would the discussion change to talking about homosexuals.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
A mullet, to be more precise, which I do loath so much >.<
Suffice to say that he's one of the most lively energetic Org member.

afrobutt

Silver Member
He can't fight.
That... is not true. He can fight quite well, and on Proud mode he's pain in the ass to beat

He's annoying.

He's amusing :3

agree! But...-shrugs- I think Xaldin was pretty challenging. I beat him first try, but it was still a difficult battle

Not really. He had a pretty simple strategy. But uh, I wasn't saying that the members who were difficult were the only intresting ones. That was just a coinsidence.

T

tazztig

A mullet, to be more precise, which I do loath so much >.<
Suffice to say that he's one of the most lively energetic Org member.

No matter which way you put it. He's the real odd ball.>>>*=/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well I think he's positively adorable. So there.
>.<

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Yall may not have this opinion but i actually thought he was pretty strong, i mean at least he is unique. I mean you don't see many people using a sitar to fight. Plus he was with Org. 13 that tells you he is no push over.

T

tazztig

Yall may not have this opinion but i actually thought he was pretty strong, i mean at least he is unique. I mean you don't see many people using a sitar to fight. Plus he was with Org. 13 that tells you he is no push over.

He wasn't strong. He didn't use his own power, he used his water element to fight. He just played his intrusment thing.>>**=/

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
He wasn't strong. He didn't use his own power, he used his water element to fight. He just played his intrusment thing.>>**=/

Actually that is his on power if he was controlling the water, also one of his attacks he actually comes at Sora.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Demyx is one of the best Org. characters (in my opinion) and i did sorta find the battle with him difficult.... especially his stupid water form things.... DANCE WATER DANCE!!! (sorry, i had to do it)

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
demyx is the coolest character in the whole game. LOL maybe not. but he: has a mullet, plays a sitar, is kinda funny, and he's not that bad of a fighter either. so take that, axel! WATER BEATS FIRE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back