• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

avrenim075

I don't see how importance to the overall storyline has anything to do with how good of a character they are. Sometimes the best characters in books, movies, and video games are ones that have very little screen time.

Lots of people keep dismissing all of the organization members just because they were "filler" characters, but many of them were pretty well developed.

Anyway, I like Demyx. I think he was funny. In fact (I'm slightly embarrassed to say) he's the only organization member who I didn't beat on the first try. I had trouble killing all of he stupid water illusions within the time limit. Even Xaldin never killed me, but Demyx did x.x

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Haha, I just beat him yesterday (I'm replaying KH2). (Beginner mode is easy, I haven't died ONCE! Well, except to Setzer, but I didn't really die. Funny thing is I beat him on Standard...)

Those back-and-forth mood swings mean that he remembers his emotions, but just doesn't know which one to use when. "True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes up special."

"Who is this kook?"
"Remember that the Organization is made up of Nobodies."
"Oh, that's right - no hearts!"
"Oh, we do too have hearts. Don't be mad."

It's completely ridiculous that Sora's memory follows the story Nomura wanted, not actual logic. Really, in the game, he can't ever remember a thing, but after Yen Sid simply tells them that they're the ones sending the lesser Nobodies after them, he's all "You gonna cry?!" on them. I excuse most of this to Namine screwing up his heart. Trying to restore it for a year was hard enough on her, until she found out that it wasn't working, and when his whole heart was finally asleep, DiZ made her rush through 1 week, and as a result, Sora didn't really have time to get all his mental faculties back, and he had spent a long time sleeping, so his processing was much slower, and he did seem to remember making a lot of promises he never made throughought the whole game, but that was most likely because of the whole "promise" thing with Namine.

Woah, digression to the MAX.

Anyway, I found the actions against the Organization to be very stereotypical. That's why we're getting 358/2 Days - to see the "true personalities" and story of the Organization members. ^___^ YAAAAAAAAAAAY! 0_0

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Eh, I think he's pretty okay. He's a hard enough fighter for me on Standard Mode, but only cause I'm a whimp like that. I never got the whole sitar for a weapon thing, but it's pretty awesome. I never really got the whole mullet thing, but then again almost all the characters have some weird hairstyle.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Demyx was like a filler character, so Organization XIII could have thirteen members. He doesn't relate to the storyline whatsoever.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The number of Organization XIII characters that actually matter to the storyline: Xemnas, Axel, Roxas.

The End.

"He wasn't important to the storyline!" is not a valid argument, because frankly, none of the Organization XIII mattered except for Roxas and Xemnas, maybe Axel, so saying that would clearly mean that no one should like any Organization member besides those 3.

Neither is "he was totally gay", because every Male Kingdom Hearts character had severe homosexual overtones, they're all completely gay.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Neither is "he was totally gay", because every Male Kingdom Hearts character had severe homosexual overtones, they're all completely gay.

Severe lulz occured.

To anyone that says that, read my post above (the part relating to the topic).

I personally believe that they were all real charcters - Organization XII only had 13 members because they were all there, it's not to do extra battles.

Maybe......

|||_BadBoi_|||

best Org members:
Xigbar, Axel, Demyx
and they also happen to be pretty much the only ones with any form of personality.

Roxas too.. but just cause he is awesome. I can't wait to see his nobody personality more in 358/2 days. I dont think hell be llike what he was in TT, but yeah...

Demyx is awesome. One my favourite fights in Kh2, and its the first real Org member u get to battle. Nice...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It's funny how the water clones are what stop everyone from defeating Demyx...yet, if it was a real battle, they'd be absolutely useless! It's not like the world would end if you didn't get all of them in 10 seconds.

I don't see how importance to the overall storyline has anything to do with how good of a character they are. Sometimes the best characters in books, movies, and video games are ones that have very little screen time.

That is very true.

vampiretrees

He gives me an excuse to walk up to my friend and yell "SITAAAR!" in her ear so he's good in my books. [sitar thing is joke from a project]

Super Zack

Demyx is my favorite guy from the Organization. He's funny, cool, and his Water Sitar rocks. Just check my avatar!:thumbup:

Txamt

he lied
the journal says hes not a good fighter but he is pretty hard on standard

LMAO, this reminds me of this comic.

Poor_Fighter___KH2_Comic_by_Keysha_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back