• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Oldies?'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
darky_dee4556 said:
Haha. monkeybutt is exstatic! Haha. I feel like we are the Class of 2004 returning to rock out 2005. Haha. But evil kinshin. I think it's against the rules to make multiple accounts to get gill. But newbies getting taxed to pay us doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. Mwahaha. Aren't you an evil genius. Haha.

try telling that to rikux04,rikux15, dark titan and all that guys other accounts he has around 5-6 accounts. one of the accounts has been banned (rikux04) but the others this guy has got scott free away with and his using them all to spam.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh, but if a mod hears of that, they are going to ban all of the accounts for sures, cause they can ban them if it's going against the rules. But he is cheating! No fair.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
not only that he has 20 threads per board -.-;; anway hb told me he cant ban him he can only delete his threads

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh, is that so? Hmmm. Oh, looky! Another familiar face, Vice-Versa! Woohoo! But back to that cheating. He is a cheater. No fair. But I think The Midnighter can do somethin if it reaches his ear, but he is just too busy to do that stuff right now.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello viceversa the guy i onstantly disagree with :D but i still lub you! cuz u ish teh bombers! ^^

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. Yeah. We're senior mebers. LOL! But yeah. I am back. But I am waiting for New2Ya to return though. I wanted to ask him somethin. Vice-Versca is right about Midnighter able to do that. And monkeybutt is on crack, having a good time. So...What to do now?...Oh, I'm going to the "party" now.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^^ and thats why i lub you..but u dont get a hug >( im not that high..

yes new2ya told me him and megaflare are on some other forums and told me to join o.o but its so hard to leave here..

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah. Good job Vice-Versca. You should be a mod. Haha. But yeah. Monkeybutt. I was going to go to the other forum too, but it's just too hard to leave from here, plus we need to register, and all, plus the other board is closed right now. But I don't wanna leave here, cause everyone is planning on comming back.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yes thats good mabey megaflare and new2ya will come back then we can laugh at teh n00bs :D i bet there are n00bs planning our demise right now >.>;; *looks around*

edit: i elect viceversa for mod :D

R K O

monkeybutt said:
edit: i elect viceversa for mod :D
I second that :D

N00bs will NEVER overpower us. Especially me. Those who know me well enough should know what I'm capable of *wink* And my friends. *wink wink*

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
R K O said:
I second that :D

N00bs will NEVER overpower us. Especially me. Those who know me well enough should know what I'm capable of *wink* And my friends. *wink wink*

i third that motion, we need more mods to stop the spammer who has more than 6 accounts now

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow i never knew i was so liked, i always thought i was one of the most hated members here. Thanks for nominating me even though i know there never gonna run a Me up to be a Moderater.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. Yeah. Vice-Versa. You'd be a good mod. Like me and Neverfate, but it seems like Neverfate has left as well. It looks like he won't be reaping anymore souls for quite some time.Haha. Oh yeah. We know the destructive power R K O holds. Yes? Haha.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i havnt seen neverfate for a looong time o.o;; yes viceversa even thoguh your strict your fair and cool :D unlike me if i were mod youd be banned if u arnt high enough >.>;;;

ya if i put in ma sig: viceversa for mod im sure i can stir the public :D ive done it alot of times before!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
monkeybutt said:
i havnt seen neverfate for a looong time o.o;; yes viceversa even thoguh your strict your fair and cool :D unlike me if i were mod youd be banned if u arnt high enough >.>;;;

ya if i put in ma sig: viceversa for mod im sure i can stir the public :D ive done it alot of times before!

Thats true, but what has to be done has to be done. Now i dont think this topic was made to talk about how great it would be for me to be a Mod, even though it should.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back