• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Oldies?'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. Winks? Ahh. Well, I hope he wasn't winking at me. LOL! Cause that'd be kinda gross. But yeah. Fiends. R K O has friends. At least one, and he is running off with Catherine Zeta-Jone's phone. Haha. But yeah. Winks can be suggestive, if you're MegaFlare.

R K O

Those *winks* were not towards anyone in these forums BTW. I'm talking about my close friends. Ones that I've known for 3+ years.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. R K O, you are over protective. LOL! Well, but being protective is a good thing, cause then people will grow to trust and rely on you. But anyways. What are we talking about again?

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah. I got allitle distracted too. Haha. Thanks R K O for distracting us. LOL!

But yeah. There are lotsa newbies, and they keep begging for gill, and keep spaming and all. It's quite annoying. But with everyone leaving and all, the newbs just might take over. But hopefully, they wil evolve into better members and all.

Broken_Dreams

darky_dee4556 said:
Yeah. I got allitle distracted too. Haha. Thanks R K O for distracting us. LOL!

But yeah. There are lotsa newbies, and they keep begging for gill, and keep spaming and all. It's quite annoying. But with everyone leaving and all, the newbs just might take over. But hopefully, they wil evolve into better members and all.

Not all newbs are bad. I was a newb just a few months ago.... So I think we should give them our respect, at least until they earn our trust. *wink*

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Wink? Ahhh! You're turning into another R K O and MegaFlare. Haha. But yeah. We were all newbs at one point or another. But, still. Like I said, oh wait. I think I wrote about senior members in another topic, but it's like high school. Newbs are the freshmen, and senior members are seniors, and we don't wanna be newbs again. But yeah. We should give them some space.

R K O

darky_dee4556 said:
I think I wrote about senior members in another topic, but it's like high school. Newbs are the freshmen, and senior members are seniors
I guess. Except in my school, Sophomores hate the Freshen. Juniors hate Sophomores. Seniors hates juniors.

We oughtta do give them a shot. But if they piss us off then expect a flaming. :D *takes out flamethrower*

...*wink*

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. You're gonna flame them? Ahhh! Haha. But yeah. Seniors really don't give a hoot, casue it's their last year. But at my school. Everyone despises freshmen, cause they're fresh meat. But I really don't mind. As long as they don't annoy me, they are cool...dumb freshmen. Haha. Just kiddin.

R K O

darky_dee4556 said:
Haha. You're gonna flame them? Ahhh! Haha. But yeah. Seniors really don't give a hoot, casue it's their last year. But at my school. Everyone despises freshmen, cause they're fresh meat. But I really don't mind. As long as they don't annoy me, they are cool...dumb freshmen. Haha. Just kiddin.
Yes, flame them. Literally. *shoots a stream of fire in the air* FURY!!! The fires of hell will purge them clean. (I got that from MGS3 =P)

The freshmen at my school are ANNOYING. Too many of them, it's like a giant army. 1 of the lunches is now crowded due to so many freshmen.
Some of them are ok though. There's only a small bunch that I consider friends.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah. Same here. Allota them are immature, but there are some upperclassmen that are just as immature. But still. There are lotsa freshmen. Like the boards. Lotsa newbies. LOL! But I am a senior, so I don't mind freshmen, cause I only got one more semester to put up with them. Then I am a freshman in college.

M

MegaFlare

R K O said:
Yes, flame them. Literally. *shoots a stream of fire in the air* FURY!!! The fires of hell will purge them clean. (I got that from MGS3 =P)

The freshmen at my school are ANNOYING. Too many of them, it's like a giant army. 1 of the lunches is now crowded due to so many freshmen.
Some of them are ok though. There's only a small bunch that I consider friends.

It was that way at my high school too, every year the freshmen class got bigger and bigger. Lots of strange creatures entered the school.

And Darky..yeah.. lol being a senior in HS kicked ass..

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Creatures? You make them sound...inhuman. Haha. In which cases, most of them are. LOL! But yeah. We kinda look down on underclassmen, cause we feel like they are not of importance to them and vice-versa. But being a senior rocks. Just like being a senior member here rocks.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
^^ You've only joined last month? How exactly are you a 'senior member.'

I think it's pathetic how people are bragging about their date of joining. I've joined before most of you, yet am I parading the fact around? We were all newbs once, so lighten up you narcissistic idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back