• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Oldies?'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Not really parading the fact around. I was talking to MegaFlare about highschool. But it's not what date you joined, it's what you contribute to the forums. But it's soon going to be 2 months, cause I joined very early in December. But still, I was known as a senior member, just before it got changed again. It said "Senior Member" as my title when I first transfered here, and before it changed again to this.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Well, now if you're talking to MegaFlare about being a senior in highschool, aren't you off-topic? Are you not spamming? I don't think that's very 'senior member' like. Too bad, eh? You're no worse than any 'n00bs' you try to demean, now are you?

And I'm not trying to create a flame-war. I'm just expressing my deep dislike for members feeling as though they're better than others.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
we dont feel we are betetr then them..we just know we have more expirience ^^

oh and let me classify something:

newb: someone who is new (i like them)

n00b: a total jackass >.>;; dumbass and plain ass...ass...>.>...ass

ya...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, yeah. I guess it was kinda spam, but I was reffering to Flare about the similarity about Seniors in highschool and senior members. But I don't think that that newbs are bad. Cause allota newbs are smarter than some of the senior members I know.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I used quotations around the word n00b for a reason. Meaning it's only an opinion that a member is a n00b. To some of the more conceited, power-obsessed members, anyone below their status is a n00b. No need to inform me on the differences, thanks.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP you seem a little bitchy >.> u act like ur better then me lolz..sorry <.<..

"I'm just expressing my deep dislike for members feeling as though they're better than others."

lolz xP

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Me being a b*tch does not mean I feel as though I am better than you. I'm trying to prove a point, being that your status doesn't make you any better of a person, and you shouldn't feel accomplished because you have been here longer, or have more posts, than another member.

[edit] To the post below mine, I'd like to say please reread my post. And yes, I'm a girl.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah. I agree with you. She is over here complaining about us, yet she is making herself seem superior than us. So I don't mind her that much. Oh, sorry if I called you a girl. I dunno if you're a girl or a guy. But I dunno. You can think what ever you want. Monkey. Don't mind her. To me, she isn't superior to you.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
no one is superior to monkah :D xP

and the fact that u took my lil joke so seriously proves u do feel you think u are better then me..

to tell u the truth i seriously dont think anyones better or worse..but i do feel that some ppl are complete dumbasses...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
havnt u heard? monkeys are very intelligent creatures o_O;; far superior to the average human...

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I'm sorry, if that 'dumbass' remark was referring to me I'd like you to PM me about it, instead of bringing it up here.

Anyways, no I don't feel superior to you. It's a freaking online forum -- what would be the point in even wanting to be better than someone else? There isn't. Which was the point of this thread, to stop the bragging of being an 'oldie,' which is becoming annoyingly popular. I didn't mean to portray myself as being big-headed.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
no it wasnt pointed at you...but alot of ppl out there..

*stares at your big head* o.o;; uhh...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah. Well, my first conception of you baka, was that you were trying to make yourself feel superior. And you were going against what you were telling us. But anyhow, monkey is right. There are lots of n00bs out there that always do dumb things, and we aren't them. But you can beleive what you want. Cause frankly, I don't care what you think of others.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP w000 u preach it darky...

ya we dont feel ourselves superior at all..im friends with alot of the newer members...what i dont like are those newer members who make a thread just to say: OMG LEIK KH IS TEH BOMBERS!!!111

Anti-Dark

well my question is why are so many people saying they're oldies, oldies are the first about 3000 members, that means a looooooooooong time ago, oldies are meant to be looked up to ont he forums because they've been around along time, it became a bragging thing around the time when n00bs just got so annoying and me and XxxludachrisxxX started a n00b v.s. vet war b/c they were so annoying

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Anti-Dark said:
well my question is why are so many people saying they're oldies, oldies are the first about 3000 members, that means a looooooooooong time ago, oldies are meant to be looked up to ont he forums because they've been around along time, it became a bragging thing around the time when n00bs just got so annoying and me and XxxludachrisxxX started a n00b v.s. vet war b/c they were so annoying

*is member number two thousand something*

Omgz, liek I r so0 totalli kewl bcuz i've been herr sinc liek apirl, lolz!1eleven.

The point of this thread was accomplished - to find out what oldies were. I'll ask a mod to close it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back