• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Oldies?'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I don't get the concept of the 'oldies.' What exactly makes a person an old member? Why does it make them special? Someone care to explain?

R K O

Hm, what is an oldie? It's a person who's been here for a long time? Being an oldie alone doesn't make them special. It depends on what they've done really.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
they're members who have been on the forum for awhile, but like R K O said it doesn't make them special it depends on what they do, i mean the midnighter isn't an oldie yet his the admin now so obviously it is not only oldies that can be good members

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
uhh o_o an oldie is someone who has seen the forums alot...theyve been with it for a long time....

alot of them have seen the forum grow too...or shrink >.>;;

evil_kenshin

Anti-Dark said:
oldies are just originals, like me :) we joined early, normally its meant by like the first 2 or 3 thousand members to join

no, since that would make me an oldermember and i'm not. an oldermember would be from someone who has been here since 2003

Anti-Dark

no, the oldest members are from December 2003, if you were here during the N00b v.s. Vet war and you were on the Vet side, lilke I was, then you're an oldie, and we're special simply because we're better :)

evil_kenshin

Anti-Dark said:
no, the oldest members are from December 2003, if you were here during the N00b v.s. Vet war and you were on the Vet side, lilke I was, then you're an oldie, and we're special simply because we're better :)

ohh ok *grabs a cane and begins swinging it and hitting some noobs* , i actually didn't think i was old enough to be considered a senior member but oh well, i will start demanding taxation and other fees from the noobs (5 gil from each x the ammount of members i will be rich within a week)

Firecomet

Website
www.facebook.com
Iv been here a good long time,iv been gone for a couple moths though and damn this place has changed its style alot. I was within the first 200 to join about a year and one month ago in december

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah. Like what R K O said. No, I am not just backing him, cause he's my buddy. But I agree. It doesn't neccersarily make you better. It's what you've done. Like example. R K O, myself (darky_dee4556), monkeybutt, MegaFlare, TheLIGHtinSora, heartlesshunter, SunFlake, jusmel, Andrew, and New2Ya are senior members.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been here for a while, infact i left for about a month cause i thought these forums sucked originally. Then i came back and i could appreciate them for real. Oh and Anti-Dark is back, cool :D

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh yeah. I think I remeber you justme3. But I never really chatted with you. I mostly chatted with the people I named in the previous post. But yeah. I am pretty sure I saw your user name some where around in the old forums.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm, can't say the same for you sorry. Wow i dun like these forums, what happened to them? They're all weird now.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh, it's alright. No worries. Haha. But yeah. This place sure has changed. I miss the old boards though. But it seems kinda dry around here, with allota the senior members gone and all, with returning vetrans from who knows when. But I don't remember Anti-Dark at all. But I remeber seeing your user name a couple of times. But that was probably it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ya w000 go senior members! o.o; *starts throwing random things at n00bs* wheee :D senior members get free crack! :D or atleast i do o.o (ive made lik 10 crack jokes todat ill stop) >>

eh there not wierd just need some time getting used to

evil_kenshin

monkeybutt said:
ya w000 go senior members! o.o; *starts throwing random things at n00bs* wheee :D senior members get free crack! :D or atleast i do o.o (ive made lik 10 crack jokes todat ill stop) >>

eh there not wierd just need some time getting used to

no, they have to pay taxes to us senior members, 5 gil per noob we'll all be rich mwahahahaha. Namely ones who create multiple accounts (rikux04,dark titan, rikux15 and all that guys other accounts his created)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP o_O but some n00bs are cool..wait they arnt n00bs there newbs :D but n00bs should pay xP

but..if there is no free crack..whats the point of being a senior member >>

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. monkeybutt is exstatic! Haha. I feel like we are the Class of 2004 returning to rock out 2005. Haha. But evil kinshin. I think it's against the rules to make multiple accounts to get gill. But newbies getting taxed to pay us doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. Mwahaha. Aren't you an evil genius. Haha.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*does the doctor evil pinky finger thing* yesh...yesh...MWHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*imagines myself sitting on a mountain of gil with n00bs bowwing down to me "as the great senior"*

xD we need an only senior thread >.> and your right darky it does fell like we are the 2004 class making the 2005 class feel bad :p

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. I know, huh? We should have a spacial power over newbies, huh? Haha. They should create an exclusive password, or entry for us, and give us special stuff, huh? That would be funny. We'd be gazzilionaires. Haha. Sitting on a mountain of gill. Oh, imagine all the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back