• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ohai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think I remember you. Welcome back.

Awards
I was seriously about to leave a comment on your profile just to ask you whether or not your absence had all been in my imagination, and then comes this thread. Good to have you back. I used to be called Son of Sam/Sam. I don't think we ever spent a whole lot of time getting to know each other back in the day, but it's fun to see a familiar name.

MosesMohs

I was seriously about to leave a comment on your profile just to ask you whether or not your absence had all been in my imagination, and then comes this thread. Good to have you back. I used to be called Son of Sam/Sam. I don't think we ever spent a whole lot of time getting to know each other back in the day, but it's fun to see a familiar name.

I think I remember you. I would have to see an old avatar that you used. That's how I remembered people.
It's weird to see familiar names here. Everything on this site has changed so much, and I am sad we no longer have an active chat.

Awards
We use an IRC chat now that's not officially endorsed by KHI, and detached from the site almost completely. If you know how to use IRC, it's on the Rizon network, and the channel name is #junes.

Awards
Today is a day of very little activity so far, but it's not uncommon for us to have 20-30 active people at any given time. Give it a chance. You might like it, and it might like you.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
#junes is pretty cool to watch sometimes, I'll second Sam on that.

Anyways, welcome back. I definitely do remember you, you were the English one, weren't you?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes, activity in #junes can vary a lot depending on the circumstances. As a general rule of thumb it's more active at night.

MosesMohs

I have no doubt that #junes is badass. I guess I just need to get know everyone again. Too many newfags. lulz.

#junes is pretty cool to watch sometimes, I'll second Sam on that.

Anyways, welcome back. I definitely do remember you, you were the English one, weren't you?

I speak the English, yes.

O

Oberon

welcome back. i can't say i can remember you from back in 06/07, then again i wasn't too active around that time either.

#junes is great as everyone has said. no nonsense. =)

MosesMohs

welcome back. i can't say i can remember you from back in 06/07, then again i wasn't too active around that time either.

#junes is great as everyone has said. no nonsense. =)

I am one of those people who is wishy-washy. I come back, I leave, I come back, I leave.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I remember you, and really hating you for that "what does she have that I don't" thread.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
so, welcome back. i totally don't know you! however, i find it nice how many former members show up after (significantly) prolonged absences.

Back