• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of the Light and Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

As the Vampire was leaping out of the hole, Dante moved quickly and lightly grabbed him by the shoulder. "I will speak with you later, then, Vampire," he whispered into the Vampire's ear. "Remember my face. My name you don't need to know."

Dante let the Vampire go, and turned away, disappearing into the shadows and out of the lair, back into the Roman City streets.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Finally at her destination, Delilah parked her motorcycle near the entrance to Thor's Antqiue store, as she neared the entrance she felt the nair on the back of her neck stand on end, there was the presence of other supernatural beings nearby.

For a moment, Delilah hesistated, not wanting to get into a fight with other beings but her curiousity won over her caution and she stepped through the entrance of the store, hoping that what awaited her ahead wouldnt end in a fight.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Winston shook his head. Maybe the man was right. Maybe he could use some help finding the Tome. But still. This man was a demon. This demon. He had seen demons before. Seen what they could do to the people who dared get in their way. Then again this demon hadn't seemed hostile either. "What is it exactly that you suggest we do?" he figured that if what the demon wanted wouldn't slow him down then. . .he had nothing to lose.

Thor looked past the other woman who had entered and saw the rather famous demon that entered his store. "Aren't you the demon from. . . ..that uh. . . .that loud band?" he wasn't that opposed to her music but he intended to keep her thinking he was a dull witted old man. That and their music really was loud. "What can I do for you?"

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- How do you know I'm not playing soft lovey music like Celine Dion or something.. =P

Delilah looked up startled at being recognized so quickly, she noticed an old man and another demon. Tne old man seemed wise, wise for a human and his feigned ingnorance insulted her in a way. Brushing that aside, she smiled at the two, revealing two rows of straight white perfect teeth.

"The band's called Crimson Void and my name's Delilah." She paused then looked between the two, she had a feeling she was interrupting something important. "Am I interrupting anything?"

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Des looked up from the rings and looked at the girl who just walked in. Crimson Void...Where have I heard that name?.. She could smell something different about her, but she didn't say anything. She pulled her long hair back and kept looking through the rings. There was nothing there that resemble the ring she was sought out to look for. Her grandfather was a old and strange man, but this had to be the hardest thing he ever sent her out to do.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Just the business of a old man's antique shop." He smirked. Perhaps it was a waste of time to dance around the subject like this with all his customers but. . . .he liked to be in control. And often with the very arrogant ones they assume that he's nothing and let their guard down. Not that he was against any of them, but he wouldn't hesitate to tell another Vampire or demon where you were. "She doesn't seem to want to talk much right now so... . I'm all open. What is it you need." If this was about the Tome he'd eat his hat. This was a demon.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"I'm interested in some treasure." Delilah carefully said, examining the man's facial features, it fascinated her how mortals built up such easy to read masks around thier faces.

While she awaited the man's reaction to this, she glanced around the store giving it a once over; examining all the possible entrances and exits, the more useful items that could be used as weapons, even if she didnt enjoy fighting, it didnt mean that she wasnt cautious. Living for this long had taught her that. As she skimmed around, she noticed a girl, Werewolf apart from the other demon and mortal. Her face showed no reaction to the realization that there were many more supernatural beings in the area apart from the three of them.

Once again her eyes moved back to the human, she continued studying him, drinking in his features, her pulse quickened as her fondness for life was reawakened once again. It had been a while since a mortal intrigued her this much.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Treasure is not exactly what I deal in miss." He said shaking his head. This demon had something up her sleeve most likely. "The only treasures I deal in are treasures of the mind. Maybe you had some questions?" He really had nothing much that wouls be called treasure. Not since he had given the thing to Winston.

Dark Philosopher

"I've heard that at some point in time, the tome was held by a Catholic paladin." Kintrax said quietly, it had taken him years to piece together enough records to confirm this small section of the books history, "By now of course it could have been sold and bought hundreds of times... lost.. found, but I'm sure that there is some form of record on what happened to the book after the holy warrior died, kept stowed away in some ancient library inside the little Catholic clubhouse in Rome." Kintrax ran a hand through his hair, his eyes gazing off over the human's shoulder, Theres another demon near.... he coughed politely, "Anyway, as you undoubtedly know, my kind don't do well in churches... more or less walled devoted and religious cities."

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"If you could supply me with information on what I seek than it would be as good as giving it to me." Delilah said politely trying not to get too annoyed, this man's store was filled with ancient artifacts, many of which belonged in a museum and his ignorance of that slightly annoyed her. "I'm looking for three things in particular, The Tome of Arath, Mira's Ruby and The Ring of the Soul."

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Des quickly raised her head when she heard The Ring of the Soul. She looked at Delilah then at Thor. What would a girl like her want with those items. You can't always judge a book by it's cover.

"Why do you want to know about those items?"

Des said in a low voice on the other side of the counter, pulling strands of silver hair back.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Thor raised his eyebrows. This was trouble. The sudden spike in interest in the Objects could only mean that His plan was already in action. That meant there would be much more going on in the next few months. How he had prayed that he would not live to see this day. . . . . ."I know that they are something not to be taken lightly." He had to make sure they were positive they wanted to get involved.

Winston looked curiously at the demon. He not sure of this partnership idea but. . . . .maybe it would be best if they did try it out. After all. There seemed to be much more going on then was being let on. "Very Well."

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros walked the darkened tracks. He felt the air grow colder as the tunnel slanted downward, further down into the ground. He was guessing that the sun would be setting on another day in a matter of hours. Then I can leave this network of darkness. he thought as he got a small ounce of excitment for the night. "That Tracer will be out again." He said in a slight happy tone. He was glad for that change, at least.

M

Miss Murder

(( I'm lost. And don't know what to post. D: This doesn't make for a happy Alyxia. ))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Everyone except for me, you, and Ix are in, or near, Thor's Shop. That's all that's happening. Also, page 8 will be night.))

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"My need for them is irrelevant to you"
Delilah replied, her voice taking on the tone of an ageless being, showing some of immortality. Delilah checked herself realizing the way the hair stood on the ends of the mortal at the sound.
"Its just that I'm sort of a treasure buff, I love searching for rare artifacts"
Delilah quickly said, changing her voice back to its cheerful tone.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Azu stepped from behind a shelf, holding a decrepit copy of Shakespeare. "You'd better watch out, she's using her scary voice right now." He closed the book and held it up. "Always loved Hamlet. Thor, how much do I owe you?"

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((I love you guys))

Thor laughed softly at the reaction of the new girl demon to Azu. "You owe me more than you can pay Azu. Just take it." That moment was worth an old copy of Hamlet, probably two. "Relax demon-girl, I just had to make sure that you were sure you wanted to track theese things down and get involved, judging from the voice you just used I'm guessing this is more than a passing interest." He was playing the part of old antique-guy a little less now, allowing his youth to shine through. He often wished he could be an immortal. . . . . . . . .

"I think I have an idea." he said finally "These artifacts are dangerous and I would feel irresponsible if I let any one of you go after it. But. . . . . .. " he looked at the two demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back