• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of the Light and Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
((OH NOO!! I WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH FROAD!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! YOU CANT MAKE ME CHOSEN!! Oh and I was snapping at Des too >.> ))

Delilah looked at the old man realizing his intention and felt herself twitch inwardly. Her face remained in its happy mask but the idea of working with a demon such as Azu didnt appeal to her at all. She tended to avoid her kind, disliking thier arrogance and bloodlust so the idea of working with one to do something she enjoyed like treasure hunting was stupid borderlining insane.

"I tend to work alone, Thor"

Delilah replied addressing the old man sternly, she wore a small smile on her face that showed the bare minimum of the emotions raging within her (mainly annoyance).

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Back up angel-girl. I'm the only one who can give you the information you need. And besides, aside from being murderous and arrogant Azu is almost tolerable." He flashed an irritating smile. " There's more to these things than you know and I refuse to help you unless I know you are safe."

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Azu rolled his coin across his knuckles. "Concerned for our safety, Thor? That's touching, though it insults me. But I need information from you." He looked over at Delilah, eyes not on the more obvious areas of her person. "I'm sure we can work together on this."

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Delilah sighed in defeated seeing the detirmination in the mortal's eyes. She would probably not be gettining anywhere with obtaining this information unless she'd cooperate. Silently she cursed the man's stubborness and her misfortune of having to end up spending time with another of her kind.

"And the only way you'll know I'm safe is from?"

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Yay's, page eight.))

Stavros was watching the light to fade with the sun's dissapearence. Night begins, a new time comes. He said as he stepped out into the stairs and jumped into the air. He flew from lamp post to lamp post, taking half a step at each to gain speed. He enjoyed the cold air.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Des listento conversation. The demons seem to want the artifacts, where as she didn't even know the full extent of her own search. She started to look around in the books, staying very close to the conversation though. Her ears catching things. She wondered why Delilah needed those artifacts, was it for pure enjoyment, or something else. She rubbed the back of her hair back and looked at them at the counter.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros found himself drawn to Thor's shop. He's one of the few humans who actually doesn't like violence. Most are too quick to push a gun to your head. It's the flaw of their short lives.

He stopped short of Thor's shop as he passed the Tracer. He then walked calmly towards the shop, allowing the Tracer to at least catch a glimpse of him.

He stood at the entrance of the building, "Thor. Do you grant me the privilege of entering?" He asked his normal question.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Azu had left and the other girls in the shop seemed lost in thought. Thor liked this guy. he wanted to enjoy his hundreds of years as best he could. "Why do you continue to stand on formality? Not only do I not live in this room, but I have invited you in several times." Still the man had some respect. Which was good.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros stepped in the cluttered shop, "Always a precaution." He said as he spied the others in the shop. "I just. . .wanted to check up on you." He said while his eyes spanned the rest of the shop. He took a few steps and sat down on a rather old looking chair. Every time he moved it was with a slight grace and fluidity.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"You would know if you were unwelcome. But it wouldn't be likely that I would deny you acess. I deal with people that would rip my throat out without a thought if I weren't important every day. Your pleasentries are always a bit of a releif." He liked the kid but he was uncomfortable with his grandaughter coming soon. She was not a Roman City citizen. And whatever her response would be to the vampire he was sure he would not like it. So he cut to the chase "Is there a particular reason for your appearence?"

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros was in the mood for some collecting, but he put those thoughts away, "There's been this Tracer that's. . .interested me." He said as he looked up to Thor, "Have you heard of any new blood recently? All I can tell you about him is that he rides a Bike, much like some of those around here." He felt his pockets, silently. Stavros never had a cent to his name, he never really had a use for money, but it does get in the way occasionally.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Winston's tired eyes spotted a girl walking alone in the distance. She didn't seem to really have anything supernatural about her. But she was waking down the street like there was nothing to worry about. Probably not a local. She had brown hair and glasses, a very attractive girl. She seemed to be looking around for something.

He pulled his motorcycle forward completely forgetting about the strange demon who had given him the proposition. He was gone now anyway. "I'm sorry ma'a, but you seem lost." normally he wouldn't have called her ma'am but when you pull up next a lone attractive woman it's hard to not seem like a creep, and he was taking every precaution. Being maced was not fun.

She smiled pleasently for a moment. " I'm looking for an antique shop. . . ." she said showing him. It was a flyer for Thor's. He let a bit of his puzzlement show before catching himself. "Do you need me to give you a ride?" he asked.

"Well-" Thor began but was interupted by the enterence of his granddaughter and Winston. "Well, I think this should be sufficent." He said to the vampire then walked over to his grandaughter and gave her a hug. They talked excitedly for a moment in low tones and Winston turned to the vampire. He eyed him suspiciously.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros leaned back in the old chair, he eyed the Tracer and then looked back at the girl. She resembles Thor, somewhat. They must be related, however distantly.

He turned his attention back to the Tracer, "We meet again." He said in a calm and slightly quiet voice.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Des sat in a chair in the far corner reading a book, the conversations no longer involving what she needed. In her hand was a book on the ring and other magical items, that had to be said to be destroyed before humans were able to use their power. The book was so deep into details, that Des wanted to take it home, but she didn't even know if she had enough money to take the book home. She raised up and walked to Thor, who was with a young woman. She sighed softly and waited for them to finish. She did not want to be rude and impose on their bonding. She looked around and saw Stavros sitting down while the Tracer eyed him. It was a little tension in the room, she figured it was best to hurry and leave.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
[OOC] HAI GUYS! AMIDOINITRITE?[/OOC]

Name: Geddy Kiske
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Appearence: Internets link or someone who looks like me.
Bonded Weapon(s): Hope and Honour.
Bio: Growing up, Geddy has been the kind of kid who'd stand in front of the bullies trying to take his' friends' lunches, or perhaps he was on top of said bullies when they were beating on the innocent. In throughout school Geddy did his best to defend, especially where friendship was concerned. Academically, Geddy tended to excel anywhere where creativity was involved, such as Music, and Visual arts. Drama too.

Coming out of school with the full intention of becoming a teacher, probably either in Arts, English, and/or Social Studies, he realized one major obstacle: A lack of cash. So, rather than get some boring ol' retail job, Geddy became a P.I., under the guise of Freelance Policeman. He began to take oddity jobs that no one else seemed to take seriously. C'mon, piloting a giant robot version of himself to play baseball with an incoming death-sized meteor?

After two years of Freelanced work, Geddy finally landed himself a position at the teachers college. At the time, his studies kept him occupied, but afterwards, even though he put his soul into his work, he kept thinking about the "Good old days" of his police adventures. And then the commisioner called, saying something about some ancient artifacts.

Personality: Geddy is a sweetheart, and a pure heart. He lives by his morals of honor, and giving to others 200% more than taking. He also lives as life comes on by, taking it on stride, and doing his best to come out on top. He does his best to do his mitzvah: One good deed a day.

Theme Song: Blue Water Blue Sky Arr. ~ A.S.H.
Battle Song: Suck a Sage ~ A.S.H.

Drollive

((Clear! *zaps RP with electricity* Raise to 2500! Clear! *zaps again* *heart monitor starts beeping* Yay! I'm saved the RP...for now at least))

Name: Lorenzo Graziano

Race: Human ((I figured they could use some help!))

Sex: Male

Appearence: This pic, but without the sword. Not so many guns in the belt. Notice the shoe blades.

Bonded Weapon: Ancient Vengeance

Bio: A native Italian, Lorenzo was born in Rome to a middle class family, where he lived generally happy, until, when he was ten, his parents died in a car accident. He was then put in a local orphanage, where he heard the rumors. The ones about the "accident" victims with the neck wounds. At eighteen, when he was released from the orphanage, he joined the police force, hoping to rid the city of evil, so no one had to go through what he went through. While on the force, he found his parents record. Apparently, they were found dead in their crashed car, strange wounds on their necks. Almost like a bite mark. He immediately knew who had caused the crash. He had heard the tales of vampires growing up. Soon after he quit the force to become a professional vampire hunter, and in doing so, heard of the Tome. He seeks it to destroy the vampires.

Personality: Cold. Stern. Trusting only humans, but just barely. He knows that humans are easily intimidated by the supernatural, switching sides for survival. He won't stop until every vampire is dead, even if it kills him, which, at this rate, it will.

Theme Song: "Lexington" by Chiodos

Battle Song: "The Words 'Best Friend' Becomes Redefined" by Chiodos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back