• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of the Light and Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Three years." Winston responded. The questions were disarmign but he kept the crossbow pointed directly at the vampire. He couldn't be sure of his aim but he knew it would land somewhere in the general vicinity of the heart. "Surely I don't seem that new." this was not what he expected from his enemies. Usually they kind of just jumpped at him, he was beggining to regret letting this go on. The vampire was seeming more and more human.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros watched as the moonlight shown on the silver head of the arrow.

"Your stance and expressions give you away." He said, as he noticed that the clouds covered the moon, eclipsing the world under a cover of dark night. "So, what is your next plan of action?"

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

(( Oh. Right. Zoned out there for a moment. ))

Dante stood, perfectly balanced, atop the cross adorning a church. ( You said they couldn't go in churches, and the Pagan tattoos covering Dante protect him from being harmed from something like a cross like this ) Wind lightly blew the black bangs that stuck out from the bottom of his black and gray beanie and his hood, which shadowed his eyes and the upper half of his face.

His unseen red eyes scanned the area as he was shadowed by the moon, for it's light cast a glow around his being, but didn't illuminate his features. Though even this light ceased to shien as the moon was covered up by clouds. Under his wrappings, Dante hummed a tune he had known earlier in his existence. A hated tune. A tune of a child's lullaby. As he did so, he awaited what was to come in silent expectation.

Dante noticed two figures conversing in a dark alley. For some odd reason, they drew Dante's attention like a moth to a flame, so to speak. He swiftly leapt from his perch and landed, perfectly unharmed, on the stones below, near the alley where the two figures were. As his feet touched the ground, Dante leapt once again, this time landed atop a building directly next to the alley.

"Hello gents," Dante whispered, his voice slightly muffled and altered, yet perfectly legible. "Nice night, isn't it? What are we talking about here, now?" He knelt on the protective edge of the building, waiting for a response.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Robert jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom to wash his face. As he was rubbing his face with his washcloth he said "Damn that dream was creepy as hell" then he went back into his room and put on some clothes after he put his clothes he went into the kicthen to make some food when he looked to the fridge he said "I need to go to the store" he then got his keys and walked outside he locked the door then Robert walked to the corner store. After he got the groceries he was walking on the sidewalk then he paused and sniffed the air then he said "I smell vampires,I hate vampires" then he followed the scent which lead him to a allyway.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros had followed the newcomer, now the man spoke, ""Hello gents. Nice night, isn't it? What are we talking about here, now?" The man, obviously not a normal man, if human at all, fell silent.

Another joined behind the Tracer.

Stavros decided that it was his time to take his leave, The sun will be up soon, anyway. . . He took a step forward, not taking the crossbow out of his sight. "We'll have to continue this talk another time. Now, Winston." He said, it was a slip of the tounge, knowing Winston's name without Winston ever telling him. He said he was a Tracer for three years, that could mean. . .

He took in a breath of the cold air, "Regardless. Another time." He said as he took another step and launched himself in the air and away in a fraction of a second. He was racing the beams of light, and winning.

((Don't forget about the two page night/day rule))

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
(Lycian...thank god you here...I thought I was going to be the only girl...)

It was around dawn when Des was walking down the street. Her sunglasses pinnded her hair back as she held her bags to her chest as she walked up a old rusted house. She sighed. Distant family was somthing she could not stand, but it was either distant family, or her paying for a hotel for god knows when. Her family was rich, but not that rich. She dropped her bags to the side, as she knocked on the door.

A little boy came to the door. She couldn't understand why he had on day time clothes when it only seemed to be 2 in the morning.

"Desiree?"

Said a distant voice. Des was quick to answer to break her glance from the little boy who was obiviosly scaring her. A old woman with gray hair down to her back came up to Des. Her blue eyes gleaming in the moonlight, a slight smirk coming apon her face, her canine teeth gleaming along with her eyes. Her Great Aunt Tessa, was a weird woman. She quickly invited Des in and dismissed the little boy back to his room. Des looked behind her for a moment thinking something had passed. She shaked it off and took her things inside.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- Know I said I'd have this by Wednesday but stuff happened...

Name: Delilah Delias
Race: Demon
Appearence: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime girls/gray.jpg
Clothes: Black baggy jeans and a black sleeveless T-shirt with silver wings on the back.
Bonded Weapon(s): Nur il leyl
Personality: Once a pale naive person with the belief that everyone in this world can be good, time has changed her but not enough to stop her hunger for life, for people and for adventure. She cares about everything, she's hyper, she's always happy no matter what the circumstance and she loaths fighting.
Bio: Delilah has always with the passing of time tried to remain at the center of culture. Her hunger for knowledge and love for life drove her to witness many of mankind's steps in developing themselves. She witnessed several wars but never took apart except to help out the helpless.
As time passes Delilah searches for the three legendary weapons, not to use them but to just examine them, figuire out how they work. At this present time, Delilah lives as a human, her love for attention caused her to choose the perfect proffesion, a lead vocallist in
a rock band. (( I couldnt resist >.>))
Theme Song: Relapse - Little Birdy
Battle Song: Hope- Apocalyptica
Other: Can play almost every musical instrument created by man.

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

(( Character's a guy, but yeah, I'm here. He makes a good Demon character, considering he was originally made as a Demon, and not just for this RP. ))

Dante was interrupted in his conversation by the coming of light. Gah, it was time to go back to appearing to be a human. Face set, Dante leapt swiftly and silently from his perch on the rooftop, and merely glanced at the two other men before running in a different direction than either the Vampire or other two men were going or were at.

As he was running, his ears lost their pointed tinge, his clothes transformed themselves into the threads of a normal Roman man in fairly high stature, and his eyes turned to an ocean blue coloring. Of course, his tattoos were almost completely covered up. As for the bandages, some people may just think he got injured in a mere hunting accident.

He slowed down his pace to a normal human pace as the mortals came out of their houses in the early dawn. Dante took a deep breath. He could still smell the scent of that Demon. He ceased his pace and hesitated for a moment, before giving into his curiousity, sighing, and running in the direction the Vampire had gone.

Soon enough, he would find where that man had gone to during the day.

Curiosity killed the cat.
Curiosity lead to nations.

(( lol@endingquotes ))

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((Lycy . . . ..the city is called Roman city. It isn't a city in Rome. Also what do you think (all of you) of changing the day and night to 5 pages? Or at least 3? I need feedback.))

Winston frowned as all the creatures of the night dissappeared. This hadn't been profitable. he should have ended the conversation and shot when he had the chance. Still. . . .. He didn't like even to kill vampires. All the death and destruction made him very uncomfortable.

He walked resignedly out of the alley. He had done no good that night. But he still could check out the hotel. Winston blinked and yawned. Being a hunter of vampires was not a job that let you get very much sleep. And he had to support himself. Which meant that he should really be heading back to the office. Waiting for another job.

Like many vampire hunters, and even more Trackers, he had become a privite detective. More often than people realized their problem was of a supernatural nature. Winston shook his head. He had done more than one Cheaters case unfortuneately but. . . .

On the whole he felt he did good. He stopped murderous demons and vampires all the time. He faced death every day for the good of others. Still he didn't really feel he was doing his part. And he still had to hit Old Thor's.

Winston turned the key on the motorcycle and found himself speeding off once again.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((I'm actually likeing the idea of 5 pages.))

Stavros walked in the old abandoned subway station. He had been living here for about four or five years. He knew the tunnels quite well, one would when living here so long.

"That Tracer. . ." He mumbled quietly to himself. "We will meet again." He said in his own tone, one that never showed emotion. He jumped down on to the tracks and walked into the darkness.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
After staring at the ally for a long time,Robert rushed home before having to suffer from a horrible transformation. He ran along to clean streets of Rome until he slowly came to a walk as Robert continued to walk he watched as people began going in their homes and turning out lights, He came to a stop then rushed into a nearby ally and fell on all fours then he began to yell in pain.

His light brown skin grew long black fur,his crystal clean teeth sharpen,his mouth expanded outward,his nails sharpened like knivies,then Robert leaped from the ally to the roof of a buliding and let out a loud Roar.

ZeroHeart

(I like the five pages)

Looking around as the sun rose he left the sewers. he was heading towards an antique shop he had found the other day. He could feel all the demons,vampires , and werewolfs close-by. When he got to the antique shop he noticed the feel of something had been there. He went in and then noticed some of the things in disaray. He wondered around and then went into the back.There he found the shopowner dead in a pool of blood. He checked already assuming anything with any power was taken or broken.

As such he left as quick as he had come in but cradling a couple things the otherhad left.He absorbed their power then wondered the city look for more.

M

Miss Murder

(( Roman man = Roman city man. Abbreviation. As for five pages ... I'd turn it to four, for an even number and less confusion. However, that may just be me and my little opinion. ))

Dante followed the strong scent of the Vampire to an old abandoned subway station. Of course, his appearance suggested he was human; his scent, to Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons, maybe even a few more skilled Demon hunters, would give away his true Demonic nature.

He slowed his pace as the Vampire walked into the darkness, and Dante followed, quietly and stealthily. Of course, the Vampire more than likely would be able to hear or at least smell him, but at this moment that didn't concern Dante.

(( Short. ))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros felt a new presence, but he didn't act like it. He noticed that it was the Demon from before. He kept walking. He quickly turned into another path and dropped down a hole in the groundLet's have some fun with this one.

He kept walking, then turned around and waited for the Demon to catch up, if he could.

M

Miss Murder

Dante's eyes were half closed. As he was enveloped in shadow, his eyes returned to their normal coloring. He could tell the difference in the Vampire's walk when he had noticed Dante's presence, and how his body had subconciously tensed up of its own accord. Thus, he could tell that the Vampire was leading him on. Very well then, so be it.

"I suppose I will humor him," thought Dante, though in no way was he being cocky. His insatiable curiosity, as was common with his species, had lead him here and started whatever was to begin. Dante followed the Vampire down another tunnel and through a hole in the floor, following both his exquisite sight and other senses, and instinct. It was also this primal and modern instinct that ran through his being that was now increasing to this situation. It would probably be of his advantage as well.

Dante wasn't trying to be especially quiet, but he wasn't being loud either. A human certainly wouldn't have been able to sense him or his presence, though this Vampire certainly could. H e continued to follow, seeing where it would take him.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
((I like the five pages...))

Desiree sat down at the table and stared at her aunt again as her nose flaired up. Des was getting that familar burning smell in her nose. Vampires her aunt hissed. Des laughed softly as she heard her, but quickly let her smile fade when her aunts glare caught her by the neck.

"Your grandfather said you were searching for things, and facing things he could not see...Here I thought you would be more mature...But you are just a kid..."

The only bag lady sat down at the table, her bony hands creeping through the opening of her tea cup. Des smirked slightly then looked down at her own tea, she couldn't drink it, her nose was still burning with the nasty smell, and it made everything in her mouth go sour. Her aunt smirked also as she saw her stare at the tea.

"It takes time to get use to...But they are not around this much..."

Des nodded her head, while her aunt kept talking. When her aunt was done, she left Des on her own in the house. Without making a sound Des walked outside to get some fresh air, and to cleanse the taste from her mouths. It was her life's mission to hate vampires, but that was what she was taught. She hated it. She started to get other smells, all mingling in with each othe, it started to give her a headache.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Azu strolled down the street. He flipped his large silver coin, smirking at anyone he saw. the owner of a small mahgazine shop shivered when she saw him. "Hey, you. give of National Geographic." He drew out the I, causing her to wince once again. She grabbed it and quickly gave it to him. "Thanks." He walked off, not bothering to pay. The girl slumped backwards, happy to break eye contact with the fearsome man.

ZeroHeart

As he dropped into the seres he could feel the presence of the two. Not to far off either.As he walked slowly he brought out a lighter and began to light and snap it closed. Light close,light close. As he got closer he could tell another demon and a vampire.Time to play with everyone in my little home here. He turns left down a little ways then a right doubling back and into a little alcove along the path of them since the demon was farther back he could tell the vampire was closer.He opened the lighter and waited.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((Very well. Starting now the day and night are 5 pages. Let's hope we can keep this alive that long.))

Winstons was deep in thought as he pulled slowly up to Old Thor's Antique Emporium. The old man was a good guy who had managed to stay alive by selling information and artifacts to the Demons and Vampires that stopped by. He had managed to make himself too important to be a midnight snack. He was smart. Often Winston thought he was even smarter than he let on.

A little bell jingled above his head as he pushed the door open. The big blocky man was standing there, almost as if he knew he was coming. "You want something?" Old Thor was blunt. That was his most prominent feature really. But he often had a way of saying more than you thought he was too.

"I need your help." Winston handed Thor a picture. "Have you seen this?" Thor looked down at the sketch. On the sketch a book sat on an old table.

Thor raised his eyebrows. "I see this every night boy." He looked up at Winston "In my dreams." He shook his head. "You're asking me about the Tome of Arath? He was incredulas. "This book is every vampire hunter's wet dream kid." He handed the photo back chuckling. "Even if I knew where it was I would burn it. That thing'll bring you trouble."

"Oh. . . . . . ." Winston said. "Then I guess you wouldn't be interested in the stories."

Thor looked up from the old clock he was tinkering with. " Rumors?"

"They say an old monk found it. He was found torn apart by. . ..well most think it was wolves. But he had managed to write on the last page of a book. You know what he wrote?" he paused for effect now. "Tome. All over that page wrote Tome, Tome, Tome, Tome, Tome. And you'll never guess where he was found. . . . .Torefield Castle." He smiled, one night when Winston came in to find Thor drunk and trapped under a book case. He had told him about where he thought the only place the Tome could be was.

"ToreField eh?" Thor almost managed to seem he didn't care.

"The strange part is the wolves seem to have been. . .ordered." Winston finished.

"There's only one bastard I can think of who could ever train wolves. . .. . . . Peotorin." Thor seemed not to be too happy. "If that's the case then I'll have to ask you to leave."

Winston hadn't expected this reaction. "Look." he said being pushed toward the door by the large old man "There must eb something you can give me."

Thor looked guilty. "You're right." he walked to the back and came back with a pendant. "I like you kid. And if your facing Torin. . . ." he trailed off. "You'll know what to do with this when the time comes."

"Thank you. . . " Winston said.

"Your welcome. Now get the hell out of my store!!"

Winston listened to the merry bell, and as he stepped out, got a terrible sense of foreboding.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros turned in place and waited for the Demon, "I know you're out there," He felt another, the air moving a little more, somewhat closer, "Both of you." He added. He knew that something was going to happen, He fell silent as he let the darkness around him take him in its loving embrace. He wasn't going to start feeling hungry, and Demons' blood doesn't satisfy like a Mortal's. Warewolfs' don't even do the same, but it is closer.

He waited.

((Short, but what can I do?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back