• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of the Light and Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I think you were right, Chosen.

All right, guys. No more spam. If you must, keep it in either the Lettuce club(cult) or the W.H.F. club.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((Let the Rp Commence))

Winston squinted at the dusk that surrounded him. Despite having become a basicly nocturnal person he still hadn't the night vision that he needed for his work. He had planned on visiting Thor's Antiques, the old man no doubt had some information on the Artifacts.

He hopped onto his motorcycle and turned the key. He shook at the cold rubbing his arms. Even through the sweater he was wearing the cold of the night seemed to penetrate to the bone. Not bothering to slap on a helmet he pressed hard on the gas.

The buildings of Roman City zoomed past him and he felt the same thoughts enter his head. Each of those buildings contains people living their lives. People who cannot defend themselves from these monsters. He shook his head and decided that he wasn't going fast enough. He wasn't worried about the speed limit. Since the Council had acknowledged Vampires and Werewolves as existant and therefore under the jurisdiction of the law most of the cops made themselves scarce.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Also, if you do spam (such as this) at least post an actual post, so it won't matter.

Blow Me Away would've really worked with that post, Chosen. . .or maybe because I turned it on right as I started reading. . .Yay for starting!))

She was a young girl, possibly considered pretty to most. It didn't matter to him; her blood tasted the same as the rest. The holes in her neck oozed nothing, for the valued liquid was already drained. Stavros wiped his chin with his sleeve, then pushed his hair back to clear his vision. "Tonight will be a prosperous one." He said silently to himself. "Just as all the others have been." He finished as he rose. He leaned against the wall of the alley that she seduced him into. Watching the ground, he waited for the sun to completely vanish.

Watching the ground, he heard the faint sounds of some sort of vehicle. Judging by the distance, whatever it was was going over seventy.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
((I love commencment)
Azu walked through the near empty hotel, keeping his head down. He walked past the hostess, busy talking on the hotel's phone. He reached the elevator to her left and pressed "Up". She took the phone away from her ear. "Excuse me, sir. Sir? There aren't any vacancies tonight." The door opened and he stepped through. He turned around and folded his arms behind his back. He looked straight up at her and smiled. "Don't worry, i'll make my own." The doors closed, leaving the woman speachless and shaking on the hotel floor, before blacking out.

When she came to, she was back in her apartment. No matter how long the police qusetioned her, no matter how many therapists she saw, she would never remeber what happened that night.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The cross around Winston's neck grew cold, he felt the overwhelming presence of an evil creature. He turned his motorcycle sharply and headed toward the general area of the feeking, there was another person there too. Her fear shot through the night, a beacon to those who have learned the Tracker's art.

Winston leaned back and pulled a large device off of the back of the motocycle, He clamped severak sections around his forearm. Grabbing what looked like the top of a crossbow from the back he nearly hit a pedestrian.

Swerving out of the way he allowed himself to mutter several obscenities as he hooked the bow to the rig on his arm. It was a vampire. Now that he was closer he could tell that it was a creature dependant on the life of others to live itself. And unless he was mistaken (which he doubted) Vampires were the only creatures that matched that description. At least in Roman City anyway.

The human was dead, a woman that terrified meant that she was innocent. Probably had never had any dealings with the supernatural. As he hooked a right the pavement of the ground was only a foot or so from his face. Those sharp turns will get me killed some day.

His lights shone on the alley, the man standing there look rather imposing. He had killed many times before. Probably many exactly like Winston. That meant he would have to be careful. Winston on;y had four notches on his proverbial belt. True he never killed the Werewolves he defeated. But still that was not a promising record in a city this supernatural. This man may prove too much a challenge.

"I do hope you don't eat so messily all the time." Despite the wrenching fear Winston felt obligated to make some sort of joke. It was something a Tracker did.

More murder ticked off in his head. A Hotel. . . . .this would be a busy night. Asuming he survived.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros turned as the lights glared at him. A Tracker.

He looked at the man. Stavros had seen his kind before, one of those who think that they can conquer their fear with a false courage. The man had a cross around his neck, and a crossbow on his right arm, A Bound?

"So, you're expecting me to just lie on my back and let you do what you will?" He asked in his normal, calm voice. He didn't exactly feel like a fight, but it would mix his monotonous nights up. . .

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Azu breathed in through his nose, the air rattling like a snake's tail. He was cheery, like he was after any time he killed someone. The girl wasn't quite dead yet. This was his favorite part. She shivered as he leaned down next to her face. He grabbed her by the chin and held her head up. He looked straight into her eyes. More importantly, she was forced to look at his. She let out a small whimper as she tried to close her eyes, unable to do so. "Don't worry dear, it'll all be over soon." She screamed, enclosed in his terible stare.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Finished, Azu walked out of the room. His quiet laughter turned high and feminine, if only for a moment. He approached the large window at the end of the hallway. The girl was left lifeless, Her chest moving sharp and shakily with each breath.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"I think you should yes." His eyes met he vampire's. Winstons eyes widened as a moment he felt a fraction of the fear of a woman from far away. He recovered quickly but couldn't concentrate. This can't happen. She. . . . . Winston felt the guilt he always did when he failed to save someone. His eyes began to well with tears. He shook hsi head and pointed the crossbow.

"But I doubt you will."

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Will there be hybrids (cross between werewolf and vampire?)

Robert was walking with his family when a vampire appeared and grabbed his mother and began sucking her blood then Robert screamed noooo! then the vampire dropped his mother then Robert's father ran toward the vampire but he got knocked down and had his blood sucked too. Robert ran over to his mother's corpse and was crying and getting angry at the same time then the vampire said "their blood was refreshing" then laughed Robert who was enraged looked at the sky and saw that the moon was fall then he laughed and said "U shouldnt have killed them.

Because now u will have to deal with me" and the vampire said "what can u do?" Robert then said "U'll find out" and transformed into a Werewolf and charged at the vamp then the vamp said "what! how the hell did u change?" Robert jumped at him and scratched the vamp's cheek then the vamp punched Robert in the face and made him bleed then he licked his fist and said "tastes good" then he punched Robert again then he throwed Robert to the ground and prepared to bite him until a stake hit him in the heart and he dissappeared then Robert jumped up a silver bullet hit him in the heart then a mysterious hunter walked and stood over Robert with his gun aiming at Robert's head then he said "good bye werewolf" and fired Robert jumped up out of his bed screaming then he said it was just a dream.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((In other words, you'd be killed with the first mention of your illegal concievement, and so would your parents and a few of their distant reletives, and those that heard, including the people who did the killing from suicide. . .so no.))

Stavros noticed the man's slight change in expression, probably from the woman's corpse behind him. "I think you should yes. . .But I doubt you will." The man said, with his cocky voice.

Stavros noticed that the sun had completely gone down, Good. The crossbow was still pointed at him. "Now can't we put down our weapons and talk like civilized. . .beings?" He asked, not missing a beat.

Dark Philosopher

Kintrax strode silently down the street, his lanky form, but not his height, hidden from view by a dark green trench coat. He turned a corner and strode past a fancy looking hotel, the place gave him a subconscious tug, but he ignored the nagging and pressed on. He had only walked a few blocks when he arrived at his destination, a small but well kept antiques shop, he gazed through the window from outside.. It had not been the first shop of its kind that he had visited, and knowing his luck so far, it probably wouldn't be the last. Kintrax reached out and opened the door slipping inside, a tiny bell above the door announcing his arrival. He heard the shop owner call out a greeting from somewhere deep inside, and he replied with a solemn "Hello." Walking amongst the shelves, he peered over the multitude of items that were scattered everywhere, a record player here, a glass lamp there, a broken guitar, a set of silver spoons, an old book that appeared to be some form of catholic history.

Kintrax sat in the corner, reading through the old pages of the religious history book, the shop owner, whoever they were didn't seem to concerned with their customer's actions. Kintrax hadn't expected the shop to be open when he had first tried the door, and he didn't think it wise to simply ask the owner about any of the objects, since there was a fair chance that others had asked before him.. He planned to just wait here until the shop closed, and buy the book on Catholicism, then return an hour or two later to break in and truly search.

M

Miss Murder

(( If I must ... ; ) No, you know I love you, Chosen. Template nao. ))

Name: Dante Burnlay - :O -
Race: Demon, naturally.
Age: Though he doesn't truly age, to be precise, Dante is 9,432 years old. An adolescant of the Demon race, you could say.
Sex: Male

From here on, it's a first person view for Dante. In other words, he's saying this.

Appearence: I suppose you would like me to tell you what I look like before you die, young one ... very well. I have blood red eyes that are currently looking into your fearful ones, and a pale complexion, though you can't tell in this dim lighting. The lower half of my face is tightly wrapped in bandages, which is why my voice sounds muffled to you. I stand at 6'4", and weight approximately 124 lbs. So you could say I am the thin sort, but don't have false confidence. I have more muscle than any mortal could muster.

My ears are slightly pointed, so at first glance some think I am a werewolf. Ha! Bad for them, good for me. I have black hair that hangs in my eyes a little, and reaches the back of my neck. My body is nearly entirely covered in black Pagan tattoos, which gives me a minor protection from Holy powers, so don't think about calling a priest. You would be long dead before he got here, anyway, though he would be able to harm me somewhat. Not much, however, I made sure of that.

Currently I wear a black hodded jacket and a black and gray beanie cap. Right now, the hood is up, and the shadow covers my eyes and the upper half of my face, which is why you can only see my bandages covering my mouth. I see this instils a further sense of fear about you ... good. Fear is good for the flesh; makes it tender and more juicy. I also wear a pair of black boots and baggy black pants with chains adorning them. I have a piercing on my right eyebrow, and wear a series of chains on myself.

That is that with my appearance ... what next. Ah yes, my weapon.

Bonded Weapon: The name of the damned weapon? Hell's Savior. Remember it as you perish and become a feast for the worms.

History: Right now my History is none of your concern. Ooh, was that a flinch to the hostility of my voice? Mmm ... well, my past will become clear to others over time, so you need not worry. Besides, you're a part of it, young one. All that you really need to know now is that I am Satan's right hand Demon in Hell. As such, I have a high stature and power. Hahaha ... and that power does of course extend to here on Earth. You haven't seen anything yet.

Personality: Ha! My personality? You must be kidding me. Very well then, if I must. Quite obviously, I have a twisted and evil kind of mind. Yet I am also a genious, if I do say so myself. Actually, that has been proven in my past that I am indeed of the genious variety. Therefore, I also have an elegant streak to my character. I absolutely despise all forms of ignorance and ignorant people, which are the kinds of people I normally target for my victims, as I have targeted you. That is indeed why I have brought you here, foolish mortal.

That is enough talking on my part. It is time for your fate to become reality ...

Out of Dante's speech.

Theme Song: Dance With the Devil - Breaking Benjamin
Battle Song: Down With the Sickness - Disturbed

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((Make a girl Damnit LYCIAN!!!! We only have ONE.))

"How is what you did to that woman civilized?" Winston shot back sharply. He didn't usually spend so much time talking to the creatures he planned on killing. He didn't like to make a connection with them but sitll. . . . .what had happened in the hotel shook him. He knew exactly where the woman had died. Her terror would keep him awake nights for a while. Not to mention that the thing would kill again.

The moonlight shone over Winston's unruly black hair. His glasses caught the light. His arm stayed steady with some effort. This was not the first time he had felt helpless before an enemy. He was only human after all. These things were much more.

M

Miss Murder

(( Later in the RP I might make a second character, but not now. You want me to make an opening post? What are the surroundings? ))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Well, me and him are in a dark alleyway. . .))

Stavros looked back at the girl for a fraction of a second, "We all must do what we must to survive. I'm sure you would agree with that, at least." He retorted, as he shifted his left foot slightly. This man. . .I can smell the fear in him.

"Can I ask you one question?" He asked, seemingly out of the blue.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Ignoring the first comment the vampire made he looked forward and responded. It was a direct question. It didn't seem to have a hook, and even if it did it would be a bit unreasonable to worry about him talking when at any moment this could become a struggle for life and death. "What?"

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros looked at the man, "Well, "he said, "how long have you been a Tracer?" He asked, getting straight to the point. This man must be somewhat new, it's strange, but he interests me. That's probably the reason why I haven't killed him yet. He's different, not like the others.. . . He knew that the man would probably be the first to throw the first 'punch', it mattered not, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back