• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Odd Sora Figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Not as good as the Michael Jackson Sora. I mean look at this comparison
09QVG.png

So THAT'S how blanket is going to look like in a few more years.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
This Sora figure isn't "creepy" but I do find it "odd." It was released a while back under the Chain of Memories name despite him not wearing his CoM clothes. His face isn't creepy, but for a resin figure and the size which would give them a lot of chance to make minor details, I always looked at this figure like...meh <_<

$(KGrHqV,!hEE3v9oPmYFBONGBnvKyQ~~0_3.JPG

Looks like Crono..... now that's a figure I'd buy!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, did you buy them TC? I would so that I could laugh at them forever, and ever. And ever.

You mean buy the bobbleheads? No, I don't who would want to buy them...I'd be creeped out that they are gonna kill me in my sleep, or not in my sleep O____o

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Oh, man... This mess is terrible... See, this is why I intend to only buy official merchandise when I starting creating a Kingdom Hearts collection of Keyblades, figures, et cetera. I can't believe this is stuff actually sold in stores... Toys"R"Us, I am so, so disappointed in you.

I've gotta admit, though: This thread and these reactions had me near tears. I laughed so hard at all of this...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I've seen the first one many times on eBay, but never the second. O~o
I laughed. :D

Villen

I bought this figures on eStarland to see if the shipping is functional and all and they arrived today. Keep in mind that I did not have noticed how weird sora looked and it was 10 dollars so whatever.
Anyways:

fb7957c0dd9311e1a2e022000a1e8b2d_7.jpg

Sora isn't as weird as it looks on the box (still weird though), but imo mickey is fine.
Also: yes, my desk is a mess

Key Wielder

Awards
I bought this figures on eStarland to see if the shipping is functional and all and they arrived today. Keep in mind that I did not have noticed how weird sora looked and it was 10 dollars so whatever.
Anyways:

fb7957c0dd9311e1a2e022000a1e8b2d_7.jpg

Sora isn't as weird as it looks on the box (still weird though), but imo mickey is fine.
Also: yes, my desk is a mess

It's probably the angle, but wow, his neck doesn't look nearly that long with mine. o.0;

soraalam1

Hey guys I was in town today in a random shop and I saw some figures of Sora that were just hilariously weird. I just had to take pictures of them and share them with you. Warning: these are VERY odd.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Haha, I actually own the first one. Its an "official" KH2 product. Bought it from FYE. When I opened it he didn't look like MJ, he looked nice. But on the box he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back