• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Odd Sora Figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taihaku

Hey guys I was in town today in a random shop and I saw some figures of Sora that were just hilariously weird. I just had to take pictures of them and share them with you. Warning: these are VERY odd.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
They can't be that odd-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!? SORA, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!? ;~;

I think I might have seen the first one before. There are a lot of fake KH figures out there and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that these are fake. what kind of store was selling these?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Were you at some sort of Black Market by any chance? Those figures are nasty, how could somebody do that to Sora?

misssheep

Those are terrible sorry to be blunt but yeah. Gonna have some serious nightmares now.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Lol those look like some black market toys that they'd sell at the dollar tree. They look hilarious

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Creepy.

2nd Sora: D3D

I thought you were going to post pictures of that alienesque Sora from the recent Kingdom Hearts II collection. These are actually worse.

Key Wielder

Awards
The first is actually a bobblehead/headknocker; Suncoast Video sold that a few months back, as well as one for Riku, Mickey, and Goofy. Mickey and Goofy are very well crafted and look great, but the faces on Sora and Riku aren't so good. Yes, I bought them anyway. xD Once you get used to it and don't look at it from less than a foot away, it really isn't too bad.

The second one, however, really is creepy. o.0

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Umm, I actually own that second one. @_@ He's creepier in person. And he's legit; Toys R Us was where I got it. It's part of a 4 piece statue set, including Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

Never seen that first one though.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I think I'm looking into the face of Satan.

I doubt those are legit.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I doubt those are legit.

Have you read the other comments?

Umm, I actually own that second one. @_@ He's creepier in person. And he's legit; Toys R Us was where I got it. It's part of a 4 piece statue set, including Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

The first is actually a bobblehead/headknocker; Suncoast Video sold that a few months back,

Key Wielder

Awards
In fact, although I can't attest to the second one, the first is manufactured by NECA and available with the others in the set on Amazon.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This Sora figure isn't "creepy" but I do find it "odd." It was released a while back under the Chain of Memories name despite him not wearing his CoM clothes. His face isn't creepy, but for a resin figure and the size which would give them a lot of chance to make minor details, I always looked at this figure like...meh <_<

$(KGrHqV,!hEE3v9oPmYFBONGBnvKyQ~~0_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back