• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~(O)_._(O)~~ Fate Cafe And Hotel ~~(O)_._(O)~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I am... just bored as hell that my cousin hasn't dropped off my game yet she got my KH1.5 Preorder to me yet

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I'm here as well, DM. So, anyone do their Christmas list? I'm about to start up one. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Dishes! I wants them! Or fluffy towels :3

Dishes of Kingdom Hearts? :3 Maybe it's possible! :D Even there could be Kingdom Hearts fluffy towels. :3

I'm thinking of some few games and movies, but mainly stuff for my room and car. :)

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey, guys.. *takes out a cup and pours some Tea then heads to my usual spot and sits on the bench* Who knew that times fly by so fast? *take a drink out of my cup*

So, how is everyone on this cool evening?

Roxie1563

Awards
Nervous as hell. Planning on asking out a friend of mine later this evening. *Takes a giant gulp anxiously* This would be so much more effective if it was real... >.>

You?

Aw, you'll do just fine. :) *drinks more of my Tea*

I'm wondering to myself how to get a girlfriend/boyfriend when those just don't notice me? I'm more hidden but aware of the environment.

It sucks to be single all the times. I don't really date very much since it's hard to find a deaf person like me. It's kinda rare in my local town.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I'm so sorry my friend. I've been that road many times..at least she said brother. Ive never had a kind word of rejection like that. You just need to move on and keep the friendship that you have...cause friendship is better then nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back