• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~(O)_._(O)~~ Fate Cafe And Hotel ~~(O)_._(O)~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
xD So, you seem to like werewolves. They must be interesting to you, huh?
Werewolves are for sure my favorite supernatural creature! The whole idea of one's anatomy changing into a different shape but retaining a mind (somewhat) is awesome! I'd love to be a different creature in my spare time. That's why shapeshifting is my favorite superpower :3

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Werewolves are for sure my favorite supernatural creature! The whole idea of one's anatomy changing into a different shape but retaining a mind (somewhat) is awesome! I'd love to be a different creature in my spare time. That's why shapeshifting is my favorite superpower :3

:3 That's cool. I don't know if you read or watched the series, "Animorphs", but it's pretty awesome.

You know, I'm interested in Psychology and still am, and there is a show on TNT, Perception; Basically, it's an mystery/crime show, but it involves the mentally challenged and not so mentally. I don't really follow the crime, but the person doing this as it pertains the brain or disability of that person.

In fact, the main character, Dr. Daniel Pierce, is an (Well, it's a long name, anyway) head shrink and he's schizophrenia. But that's the beauty of it: As he is involved in the cases, his 'ghosts' help him figure it out in a way that, I don't think, people could or wouldn't understand. :3

It's absolutely interesting and the ending of the episode having some kind of lesson from him related to the outside world. :)

ChibiHearts249

Awards
A lot of people belive that if a person has a mental disability that they cannot function in a normal setting. I appreciate stereotypes; there's a reason they exist, after all. But not EVERYONE fits the bill. People are just so eager to write others off to get them out of the way. I'm guilty of that, as well, even though I don't agree with it. But there are some people who can learn to adapt or hide their problem. Those people deserve an award for either extreme selfishness or selflessness, I can't tell! They change for the world, but refuse to let go.

I love psychological shows like that ;3

Roxie1563

Awards
A lot of people belive that if a person has a mental disability that they cannot function in a normal setting. I appreciate stereotypes; there's a reason they exist, after all. But not EVERYONE fits the bill. People are just so eager to write others off to get them out of the way. I'm guilty of that, as well, even though I don't agree with it. But there are some people who can learn to adapt or hide their problem. Those people deserve an award for either extreme selfishness or selflessness, I can't tell! They change for the world, but refuse to let go.

I love psychological shows like that ;3

Me too! :3 Perception will come back in the fall for the second part of the season then season 3 in the summer. :)

Roxie1563

Awards
This I may have to see :3

Yes! You must see this! :D Honestly, I don't think anyone could match it in it's greatness! .... Well, Criminal Minds is the closest, but it's not even close! xD

You know, do you find yourself wishing you could switch places with Ventus? :/ Personally, I would do it since I sleep all the time, but he'll be able to do something like finding Terra.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Yes! You must see this! :D Honestly, I don't think anyone could match it in it's greatness! .... Well, Criminal Minds is the closest, but it's not even close! xD

You know, do you find yourself wishing you could switch places with Ventus? :/ Personally, I would do it since I sleep all the time, but he'll be able to do something like finding Terra.
Sign me up!!!! I wouldn't mind switching places with Ven. Even asleep, his universe is FAR more fantastical than THIS boring place! And no jobs; you just risk your life to preserve the balance of Light and Darkness every day :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Sign me up!!!! I wouldn't mind switching places with Ven. Even asleep, his universe is FAR more fantastical than THIS boring place! And no jobs; you just risk your life to preserve the balance of Light and Darkness every day :3

Haha, yeah. :3

I wonder what Sora's up to in the Realm of Sleep..? He has been gone long enough. Hope Xehanort hasn't gotten him! O_O

Roxie1563

Awards
So, I hate to say this but it looks like the roleplays not going to happen guys. Not enough people, no activity on the thread, etc. I'll give it until saturday, but then I'm deleting it.

But you worked hard at it. D: You can't just give up.. Beside, I thought you were stronger than that, DM!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I'm really sorry. Too much has been happening, and I can't seem to focus. I know they're excuses, but it's all I have.

Write down the stuff you typed. Hold on to it, and maybe it can become great in the future. I'll still be here, after all; and I want to see it successful. It's a GREAT idea, after all.

Roxie1563

Awards
Guys, how do you watch ESPN3 online even if you don't have the server? Mine is windstream, but it's not there.. T_T

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Yeah....the tablet's been a problem lately. But my laptop's coming back tomorrow, should work then. Then I can fix my template, cuz right now it looks REALLY messed up.....

Roxie1563

Awards
Ritz crackers and cheese/bacon cream is so good!! *u* Have anyone ever tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back