• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~(O)_._(O)~~ Fate Cafe And Hotel ~~(O)_._(O)~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I need to apologize to DM..

@DM: I know it was because of me, that your idea was close and I'm sorry about it. :( I guess I'm one of those people that starts something but don't even do it due to either being forgetful or not interested. I actually liked your idea, but I'm just not good with roleplays. :/

Maybe I just need to stick with what I do know: writing small stories until I'm okay with big stories and eventually Role-playing.

I'm sorry. :(

Roxie1563

Awards
*arrives via Corriders of Light* I'm here, too!

@Chibi: I'm in the same boat.. Though, tomorrow I'll keep playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. :3 I got like two trophies. xD

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
So, playing through Deep Jungle (I'm taking my sweet time with this game =) ) And a thought occurred. The part where Sora and everyone are looking at the slides for Tarzan, obviously we know why Sora recognized the castle, but why the hell was there a slide of it to begin with? Like, in another world. And it's a projector slide, which is pretty obscure technology. That confuses me.

Roxie1563

Awards
It's Kingdom Hearts. Why do they do anything? XD

But you've got a point. I always thought it was strange. Just like Donald and Goofy's clothing swap at the endgame. Strange.

It's not strange; I just think since they saved the world, maybe they can finally take a break and decided to change back to their clothes until further notice. It's something I would do, though. xD

As for the slide, we know it was because of Kairi's heart inside Sora and it reacted due to a memory from her childhood, maybe.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Actually, after extensive research, I've realized that's NOT hollow bastion, it's just a random castle, which Kairi's heart must've been reminded of hollow bastion by. Mystery solved xP
I never thought it looked like Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, but why would they have this complex castle slide and the rest are cheap? XD

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
That Aura colors thread Cheebs and Aiko made has me thinking, it'd be cool if someone could make a dive to the heart style personality test, drawing inspiration from the games, but I'm stuck on what kind of answers you'd give.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
That Aura colors thread Cheebs and Aiko made has me thinking, it'd be cool if someone could make a dive to the heart style personality test, drawing inspiration from the games, but I'm stuck on what kind of answers you'd give.
I haven't seen that yet, but I'm getting there. Maybe I'll look into it?

Edit: Nevermind! Silly me, of COURSE I've seen it. I forgot XD

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Well, a personality test could have all KINDS of different outcomes. Fantasy weapon, fighting style, character, homeworld...The possibilities are LITERALLY endless, as far as your imagination stretches. But it's limited by the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back