• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura's Post-Concert Interview with Famitsu Now Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nomura came out at the Osaka concert tonight. Reaffirmed that the news coming in a week will make everyone super happy.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura came out at the Osaka concert tonight. Reaffirmed that the news coming in a week will make everyone super happy.
seven days we better alto of stuff like new outfit,window release, big ip world

Correction: Nomura says to spread the word that next week's info is normal info instead of raising the bar, as to not cause any trouble.

so odont expect a date at d23

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
seven days we better alto of stuff like new outfit,window release, big ip world

Correction: Nomura says to spread the word that next week's info is normal info instead of raising the bar, as to not cause any trouble.

so odont expect a date at d23

I'm unsure where you got your translation from because we had GP translate from an impression by an attendee.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
lol it oculd still come out in 2018 as a release year dont expect a date being annoced there i do think we get a window annocment at the end

Ven_Roxas

Awards
So we're getting normal info that caused a reporter to get that excited? Or did Nomura say that just so people wouldn't get way too excited? Or did they take out some of what they were going to originally show?

Sorry. That statement confuses me. Especially when we have an account of someone who knows what is being shown.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
basically he said so people don't get way to exicted menaing dont expect a relase date of some sort relase window is still possible but not date

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
basically he said so people don't get way to exicted menaing dont expect a relase date of some sort relase window is still possible but not date

Nomura was the same person who said at the July 14th show that if the trailer released excited them, then the new trailer was going to make them even more excited.

I'm sure he's just trying to lower hype so fans don't get overhyped like they did about the winter news lol but man, he actually started the hype train this time.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura was the same person who said at the July 14th show that if the trailer released excited them, then the new trailer was going to make them even more excited.

I'm sure he's just trying to lower hype so fans don't get overhyped like they did about the winter news lol but man, he actually started the hype train this time.
yeah i agree master spockanort

moonstar_xo

To me, it seems like the trailer is what will get us really excited, while the accompanying information will just be fairly standard, with a release window and/or more information about the new world we'll be seeing, perhaps.

Prince726

The only thing that would get me as excited as the reporter is a release window. Maybe they saw Star Wars I doubt it. I don't really want that world or to see all the worlds before the game comes out. Hopefully they finally show off the big hero 6 world it's been a while.

notnow123487

Awards

Hes just talking about the release date. When he was hyping up the new trailer, he knew it's going to be much more exciting for the content because it's going to have stuff we haven't seen. But people took that hype and thought it meant release date or window so now he's trying to correct the misguided hype back to the content itself. I guess release window is still possible, but I doubt it because he came out and said this. Won't be shocked if we get now in development or just another date for the next info.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Hes just talking about the release date. When he was hyping up the new trailer, he knew it's going to be much more exciting for the content because it's going to have stuff we haven't seen. But people took that hype and thought it meant release date or window so now he's trying to correct the misguided hype back to the content itself. I guess release window is still possible, but I doubt it because he came out and said this. Won't be shocked if we get now in development or just another date for the next info
it more towards a release date not being annoced a window is still possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back