• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soracrown

i did not catch on to why the zipper came undone when roxas approached the first nobody who took the picture can anyone explain this to me?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
The zipper coming undone was like the Nobodies unlocking their mouths, allowing them to 'talk', I believe. It's never been fully explained. Also, the Nobodies were the one to take the photos, just like DiZ said right after the first day.

He was insulting the Nobodies, saying that they couldn't tell the difference between the real Roxas, and the Roxas within the photos. To the Nobodies, they were both sets of equal data, and that's why the real Roxas was never targeted.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Then if they had to open their mouths to talk, (at least the Dusks) why did it open its mouth after it finished its speech to Roxas?

Lifes.Lover

Website
Then if they had to open their mouths to talk, (at least the Dusks) why did it open its mouth after it finished its speech to Roxas?

Hmm... maybe having their mouth open is a way they attack- like they bite or something.... I don't know. Or maybe they stored the photos in their mouth (I'm joking, by the way, with that last one...)

C

Colours

This is a tricky question because nobodies function differently than anybody else. So idk about this......

.Oji

赤いテキスト
i did not catch on to why the zipper came undone when roxas approached the first nobody who took the picture can anyone explain this to me?

There really isn't a clear cut reason for that, actually. Think of it as them preparing to fight or a battle pose or something. Doubt it's important, though. :v

Also, I hope people realize that the zipper is not the Dusk's mouth. Beneath the zipper is where their mouth is - it looks similar to a heartless mouth.

C

Colours

Maybe they did it just to show that Nobodies can do something. Maybe there's nothing really to say about it and that there's nothing too complicated about it. I doubt everything in KH has a deeper meaning than what is out on the surface.

I feel the same way towards it, though it has to be more to it.

Lifes.Lover

Website
I feel the same way towards it, though it has to be more to it.

I don't know. I mean, I know that underneath the zipper is where their mouth is (though what they'd need it for is beyond me) but I just don't see the point of opening the zippered mouth, especially if they said what they did to Roxas before they opened the mouth. Maybe the opening of the zipper was to signal to someone else that Roxas was there...? Who knows. It would be cool if it meant more, but I doubt that it actually did.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't know. I mean, I know that underneath the zipper is where their mouth is (though what they'd need it for is beyond me) but I just don't see the point of opening the zippered mouth, especially if they said what they did to Roxas before they opened the mouth. Maybe the opening of the zipper was to signal to someone else that Roxas was there...? Who knows. It would be cool if it meant more, but I doubt that it actually did.

Lol.. that actually sounds quite intresting. You know, the whole "to contact the Organization, to tell them that Roxas has been found.." thing. I mean, if it does have a deeper meaning, it would explain why Axel suddenly showed up, soon after. Maybe, the dusk nobodies' mission was to find Roxas and once they did, they would unzip their outer mouth-like, in order to contact HQ.

C

Colours

I don't see the purpose of the zipper either, but who knows what the main of it was. ((=3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There really is no reason to it.
They just do it.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It's not. =P

I just remembered that Nomura-san has some sort of fetish for belts, straps, and zippers. His obsession likely compelled him to make a zipper for the Dusk.

C

Colours

It's not. =P

I just remembered that Nomura-san has some sort of fetish for belts, straps, and zippers. His obsession likely compelled him to make a zipper for the Dusk.

Oh well that explains it then. hehe DD:

Coah

At the Funny Farm! Where life is beautiful all the
In my opinion, it's simply a way to make...I don't know..suspense? If the Dusk in the cutscene didn't have a mouth, it would look kinda weird, and if it's mouth was open all the time, then a dramatic effect couldn't have been created. By opening the zipper & shower teeth (somewhat), it showed that the thing was about to attack.

In short, I don't think it's that important. I could always be wrong, though.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Meh, looks better that way.
It's got a head-like thing in it's mouth, who wouldn't want to see that?

With the mouth open and the head thing inside, both giving a type of smirk, does make it seem more sinister than if the mouth was closed the whole time. Not to mention the mouth being opened is kinda in its original design.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Here comes my opinion...

The white head part could actually be a hood. The mouth is BEHIND the zipper, not the zipper itself. So, maybe opening the zipper somehow improved their eyesight. o_O

Or then it was just something subconcious... Either way it's not really important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back