• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

Yeaa!! New video!

I was coming home from school when I saw someone playing the imported version on the bus (I was sitting next to him :D)
Anyway, I was like "Man, when are we gonna get some news on BBS?" and lo and behold comes a little simple nice trailer.

btw, LOVE Master Xehanort's voice!

lucky I would do anything to be able to see it
sigh

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I think I'm gonna go to bed so I can wake up and stalk twitter before I go have a life. -is really hoping Nimoy will say yes so all of this can be over with-

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Here, not sure if its fake or not, but there ya go.
Sounds like he's doing a bad Yoda impression. Thought it does have a Nimoy sound to it.

I bet it's fake. It's taken from one of those HD screens at TGS. That's why they have the smaller video in the larger one-to accomodate people who complain about windowboxing while retaining the resolution of the image.

Pestilence

Awards
I think the voice is really nice. As for acting it aint horrible and cant say much till I see the whole performance in game.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
funny how the gameplay scenes are in english. i dont see how they faked it DX

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I'n trying to keep an eye on on Gamestop to see if they ever put the trailer back up, but I can't even visit the site anymore. Anyone else having problems?

Edit: Nevermind, it fixed itself.

Last edited:

Xion_Z_Forgotten

I thought i would never say this but, I hope it's another friggin prank, or it could just be a voice over and made to think it's MX's voice but isn't, let's all hope shall we.

Narveid

Sounds like he's doing a bad Yoda impression. Thought it does have a Nimoy sound to it.

I bet it's fake. It's taken from one of those HD screens at TGS. That's why they have the smaller video in the larger one-to accomodate people who complain about windowboxing while retaining the resolution of the image.

That would have worked ... if the gameplay wasn't in english.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
The voicing is not only horrible, but it also does a bad job. I couldn't hear what he was saying, plus cutting it into the word 'rage' just brought it down. Everyone have preference for the voices, but anyone who even remotely like MX's voice has lost all respect from me.

Magic

I could see the voice as being a decent MX, if not very good. I don't think they could have faked the gameplay, but the whole thing seems...off. We HAVE seen all the scenes in previous trailers, which gives me some doubts.

Z

Zulkir

They do many takes? Right? Hopefully that was one of the worse ones used for that trailer :s

... bleargh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back