• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
And you want that to be his voice? Okay, whatever floats your boat.

What I would like is some news on MX's or any of the other main characters voice actors. And if that news ends up having the man in the trailer actually being the VA for MX, then I can accept that. You on the other hand...

Sempied

And you want that to be his voice? Okay, whatever floats your boat.
We can't really judge Nemoy ( it is him, it sounds so spot on it's insane.) by one line. We haven't heard any other lines to give fair judgement. It's really hypocritical to say such things with an actors 1 line. Personally i;m glad we haven't had a more reliable VA news like this in a long time. The only 4 left who are left in suspense are Terra, Aqua, Eraqus, and Haley's interpretation of Vanitas.

@A Hex: God I love your sig.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The more I listen the more I am sure. Only Nimoy has that...that voice...thing he does. The lisp kind of thing that isn't a lisp that comes from him being from a "Yiddish-speaking Orthodox Jewish" family from Ukraine. It gave him this distinct sound. I can't describe it considering I don't study vocals and pronunciation.

YUPPP

Everyone knows people can impersonate Nimoy right? Am I the only who thinks Nimoy sucks in general anyway?

What I would like is some news on MX's or any of the other main characters voice actors. And if that news ends up having the man in the trailer actually being the VA for MX, then I can accept that. You on the other hand...

Fair enough.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Everyone knows people can impersonate Nimoy right? Am I the only who thinks Nimoy sucks in general anyway?

Of course people can imitate him. But maybe I'm crazy and a big nerd or just really obsess over Nimoy, but I am pretty sure it is his voice.

Takarifan101

The more I listen the more I am sure. Only Nimoy has that...that voice...thing he does. The lisp kind of thing that isn't a lisp that comes from him being from a "Yiddish-speaking Orthodox Jewish" family from Ukraine. It gave him this distinct sound. I can't describe it considering I don't study vocals and pronunciation.

that made me smile! Wow, this thread died fast
sigh

Takarifan101

:D Yay. And it died because of it being closed. But it is still surviving.

@ A Hex Torn...I know I said this a few pages ago before this thread got closed but awesome sig. Used the pic from "I Am Spock", right?

I keep checking back on this thread, I'm going back betwwen editing an old thread I worked on and waiting to see what does on this onee

Sempied

that made me smile! Wow, this thread died fast
sigh
Well the people saying that it isn't because of the fake voice doesn't prove anything, that's just denial.

While here are the credible vs. incredible.

Credible: The text in the command menu heavily resembles the original, and no english working patch has been made by any legit hacker. The actual shabby-good voice over/it being on Gamestop

Incredible: Aqua's original "Sexy" character model switches back to her censored mode later in the gameplay. No official copyright/Disney/SE logo. A to quiet of a release for the "trailer"

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
can someone show me two different images of aqua that prompted a change in how she looks.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
can someone show me two different images of aqua that prompted a change in how she looks.

Well the change was made just because it was more logical for her corset to be all the way around rather than cutting off. It would make you wonder how it stayed on.

file.php

miiworld2

Awards
Yeaa!! New video!

I was coming home from school when I saw someone playing the imported version on the bus (I was sitting next to him :D)
Anyway, I was like "Man, when are we gonna get some news on BBS?" and lo and behold comes a little simple nice trailer.

btw, LOVE Master Xehanort's voice!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeaa!! New video!

I was coming home from school when I saw someone playing the imported version on the bus (I was sitting next to him :D)
Anyway, I was like "Man, when are we gonna get some news on BBS?" and lo and behold comes a little simple nice trailer.

btw, LOVE Master Xehanort's voice!

:D Yay! Somebody who likes it!

And cool. I wish i would find people playing BBS on the bus. They seem like better company than creepy guys sitting in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back