• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

Nocturne noticed it was from Gamestop so he reopened it. And Gamestop probably noticed it's blunder and got rid of the video for either two things:

1) It was real and not supposed to be there.
2) It was fake and not supposed to be there.

excellent skills holmes, now where did those missing diamonds go? And where exactly is the real trailer?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I dunno... the English phrases in the command screen thing throw me off guard. =/

It could have possibly been real footage, but not real voices. I mean, Gamestop's probably one of the first people SE will send out new media to cause that is where a lot of their sales come from.

Takarifan101

It could have possibly been real footage, but not real voices. I mean, Gamestop's probably one of the first people SE will send out new media to cause that is where a lot of their sales come from.

so true, lets raid their HQ and demand the video

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
excellent skills holmes, now where did those missing diamonds go? And where exactly is the real trailer?

Watson, the diamonds are in your pocket where the lovely Miss Mary left them and the trailer is......[Wait until next's weeks publication of Sherlock Homes and the Missing Keyblade]

Takarifan101

Watson, the diamonds are in your pocket where the lovely Miss Mary left them and the trailer is......[Wait until next's weeks publication of Sherlock Homes and the Missing Keyblade]

I hate the waiting game, sigh
of well at least we have something to look forward to, a month until E3 less than a month to the Full Metal Alchemist finale!

DarMar106

I still don't know guys...sure we can say the trailer is fake but..that voice sounds...if its fake than some fan has one hell of a Nimoy impression

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I still don't know guys...sure we can say the trailer is fake but..that voice sounds...if its fake than some fan has one hell of a Nimoy impression

I was thinking the exact opposite.

Real Trailer & fake Voice

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hate the waiting game, sigh
of well at least we have something to look forward to, a month until E3 less than a month to the Full Metal Alchemist finale!

D: Nooo. I forgot about that ending. And it is feeling so anticlimatic too.

And waiting is all we can do. Unless somebody would lie to hack into some poor SE or Gamestop employee's computer.

And I believe real incomplete trailer and real voice. But this is all an enigma.

Takarifan101

D: Nooo. I forgot about that ending. And it is feeling so anticlimatic too.

And waiting is all we can do. Unless somebody would lie to hack into some poor SE or Gamestop employee's computer.

And I believe real incomplete trailer and real voice. But this is all an enigma.

I could so do that, just give me some whiskey, a psp, and a keyblade and anythings possible! LOL!
Whats your opinion on this video? I know you supported the voice as much as I, but this sudden turn must have stirred something

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
what do you mean by fake voice? a fan dub?

Yeah. But has anybody ever heard somebody do an old!Nimoy impersonation before? I know I haven't.

I could so do that, just give me some whiskey, a psp, and a keyblade and anythings possible! LOL!
Whats your opinion on this video? I know you supported the voice as much as I, but this sudden turn must have stirred something

XD

But it has made me more determined to get a response from Nimoy.

Takarifan101

αsiя;5042203 said:
Yup, out of billions, no one can.

sarcasm hurts,
but i guess you could say that's true, there has to be someone out there who can!
computers can do anything like create a video game

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;5042203 said:
Yup, out of billions, no one can.

I'm not saying nobody can't. Just saying I haven't heard one if they can.

And I'm holding out that it really is Nimoy. I believed in Vanitas' japanese voice and was right, so I'm hoping my luck will work for this.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, where is this trailer? I clicked the link to Gamestop on the first post and there was nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back