• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Nisekoi gets animu by SHAFT and Akiyuki Shinbo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esso

Fire Breaker
New Update: Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi) 102 - Read Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi) Chapter 102 Online - Page 1

I'm somewhat surprised that Ruri is the focus for this week chapter. Will Shuu be next?!

I never imagined Ruri having a hidden talent up her sleeve. Nice to get some background on her. Ya know, she could possibly be popular with the ladies. What with the way she caught the rival swimmer from falling.
Seems like everyone's getting themselves some decent panel-time, which is good. Tsugumi's recent chapter was my favorite out of all of them so far.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
We need more Mako, seriously this was the first time he's been in more than a few panels in awhile.

Esso

Fire Breaker
6VCYH8X.png

Did they change Marika's hair?

Esso

Fire Breaker
Just saw the first episode. Looking good so far. A few minor changes but I barely noticed them. Heads up for anyone looking especially forward to the whole pendant subplot thing, the manga's mostly made up of more comedic chapters than drama or romance. It's more for those who want laughs, so unless they skip most of the comical chapters (which would be sad and really annoy me since that's one of the main appeals of the series for most fans) it's best not to get your hopes to high on revelations concerning the pendant anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, it's far from forgotten and it still gets brought up, but you're probably better off not worrying too much about it if you want to enjoy this.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I thoroughly enjoyed watching the first episode. I couldn't really tell any differences from between the anime and manga. Except for the beginning where, the yakuza and gangsters brawl in the streets and Raku an Chitoge get caught in the middle. Having to kiss on top of a tower didn't make into the show. I kind of wish it had been put in there, but was good to see chemistry between the two, bickering in the middle of class and all.

I wonder if, the anime will settle on one of the girls towards the end of it?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm in the Raku/Chitoge boat myself, but then again I'm just still really early on in the process of reading this manga series. Gonna be a few days before I fully catch up, most likely.

Anagram

Banned
Huh so there was a thread for this....not sure if I should've made a new one since it's a year since the last reply but meh.

Is anyone else still following this? Catching up on the manga now and getting end is near vibes.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Nope, you're good! :3 And you beat me to it, because I was waiting for the next update to comment on the latest chapter of it. Oh well.

I know with a hundred percent certainty myself and Mite have been keeping up with Nisekoi. I know the 2nd season of the anime is currently going as well. I've stuck strictly to the manga. It definitely feels like we're getting plot development and feels too good to be true. What with Yui now out of the picture as a love interest and Tachibana being taken away due to her illness. I feel like it isn't that serious, but I don't know much about being anemic. (Assuming I spelled that right.) Regardless, I'm still rooting for Chitoge after all this time and multiple times, I've wanted to quit. lol. Speaking of which, there was a mini chapter after the update going over Tsgumi being a wife to Raku, and it was pretty hilarious. xD

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
I wonder how close the anime follows the manga....
I've been waiting forever for an ending myself. I hope the development goes through to an ending. I'd prefer Onodera to win personally. =u=

I wish they'd have let the Tachibana answer go through instead of drawing it out more. =[

Reanbell

Website
twitter.com
I actually really enjoyed the Anime! Of course, I haven't read the manga but I watched it with a friend who has and he said it's pretty accurate with a few parts missing but he enjoyed it as well. I really, really want to pick up the manga it looks like an absolute riot.

Anagram

Banned
I'm not sure how much the manga leaves out but you should try it if you liked the anime. =]
it's got that final stretch vibe now.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Okay, I do love how much they're moving forward with the plot with Tachibana instead of jerking us around. I also like how they mention a marriage being set up when they were all five years old. Might be a hint to their promise? Anyhow, I'm still rooting for Chitoge to win Raku's heart in the end. And I do like the push she gave him with the help of Yui listening in on the conversation they were all having.

Tachibana having to marry to become the next heiress is kind of silly to me. And if that were the case, I doubt she would've had to really go through with it, because it's silly to marry to be a heiress and be under her mother's thumb forever. Tachibana should've fought harder to make a point of it on her own. And Raku interfering will probably resolve it anyhow. *shrugs*

I think I'll just read Nisekoi without reading too much into it from now on though. xD

Anagram

Banned
Finally read it.....the whole contract thing really is silly....but meh. So long as this pace keeps up and resolves the Tachibana angle then fine by me. Let's bring this story to a close already ya know~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yeah bout that... this is dragging its heels for the current chapter. I honestly don't understand why we should care about Honda being a secret weapon/bodyguard/ninja. This chapter felt wasted or filler almost since it was more interesting to see what Tachibana's friend has planned for group B in all of this while group A has to encounter her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back