• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Nisekoi gets animu by SHAFT and Akiyuki Shinbo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Finally we see some of the results but, holy crap, she looks way too young to be Tachibana's mother. Maybe instead of being sickly per se, they're cursed to look young forever? xD Idk. I just find it amusing we still have no flipping clue what exactly is wrong with either one of them. Speaking of which, does anybody remember what became of Tachibana's dad? I know he had to do with the police, but... seems like we should be seeing him soon if there's going to be a wedding. Man, what a cold heartless woman Tachibana has to deal with. Best part about this chapter was Raku and Chitoge. lol.

Anagram

Banned
^ Her dad is fine last I remember. He's married into the household though so his say is basically nothing. I find her youth strange too but I find her design better than Marikas. x'D
Wish they'd rap this up already though.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
IT HAPPENED! I didn't think this would ever happen because of how long this manga took to resolve things. Raku finally heard his confession from Onodera! After countless times of not seeing what was right in front of him, he's finally aware of her feelings for him! I kind of felt my heart crumble a little bit because, Onodera was his first love and he's in love with Chitoge. I might be jumping the gun but, he notices how Chitoge feels, what her personality is like, and has gone out of his way to make her feel better. Example being the time he went out of his way to work for Chitoge's mom, so Chitoge mother could spend time with her. Meanwhile, it's kind of a sweet resolve because, we know who the promised girl is. So I wouldn't be shocked if this is where Raku rejects Onodera. I could be completely wrong and it's tear of joy/happiness(?) but I'm rooting for Raku and Chitoge for the end game.

Furthermore, the girls have all grown up and are on their way to their careers soon. Plus, Tachibana got her heart broken after finally confronting him for a final answer from him despite knowing it'd end in rejection. Tsgumi got to confess her feelings and felt at peace with saying it without Raku knowing. And Yui gets to be her own woman and be a teacher. Seriously a lot happened. The best parts about this manga to this day is the comedy relief Tsgumi has had with Claude. It's still hilarious she had to rip her shirt off to prove she's a woman. x'D We're close to the end of this manga, so I can't wait to see how this ends.

I suppose this was a recap for fellow fans of Nisekoi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back