• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
After all of that Gatchaman! Oh god. Those Gatchaman vids went on for like 30 min then it was like random game then Theatrhythm and I was so proud of myself for not closing the window when they showed Nomura in his flip-flops walking through the office then that random draw from a box then RANDOM CUT TO KH3D GAMEPLAY and we all spent forever guessing what those things on the screen were xD

I was so glad I was sitting in my boring World Conflict class with the stream on. I had nothing better to do than sit through all the Gatchaman vids~

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
lol I remember we were all debating whether it was an evil panda from hell and people were swearing it was Donald and Goofy in Sora's party. Good times! It was reminiscent of that time before 358 Days when we had a small 3 second gameplay clip. I think I was still a lurker back then though.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I can't wait to watch this stream! I'm gonna have to round up a certain group of people... :3

I'm hoping that they show how this 'relationship system' works with the Dream Eaters.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hopefully we get some KH: DDD footage! 7PM for Pacific time.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol I remember we were all debating whether it was an evil panda from hell and people were swearing it was Donald and Goofy in Sora's party. Good times! It was reminiscent of that time before 358 Days when we had a small 3 second gameplay clip. I think I was still a lurker back then though.

I'm more excited for this than I am for the actual video, as my expectations for the video are pretty low. I think if we are lucky we will get more gameplay in a new world. If not, we will just get more gameplay in Traverse Town. I still do not see how people saw DG...but I guess they just wanted them so badly they made themselves see them xP

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I'm more excited for this than I am for the actual video, as my expectations for the video are pretty low. I think if we are lucky we will get more gameplay in a new world. If not, we will just get more gameplay in Traverse Town. I still do not see how people saw DG...but I guess they just wanted them so badly they made themselves see them xP
I just want some Prankster's Paradise footage and hopefully a bit of a cutscene that reveals Honest John and Gideon. They're sprites were in 358/2 Days, so I can't see why they won't be included now! Not to mention at least one of Pinocchio's villains needs to appear and somebody had to put him in the cage and provide enough bad influence to start the donkey transformation.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just want some Prankster's Paradise footage and hopefully a bit of a cutscene that reveals Honest John and Gideon. They're sprites were in 358/2 Days, so I can't see why they won't be included now! Not to mention at least one of Pinocchio's villains needs to appear and somebody had to put him in the cage and provide enough bad influence to start the donkey transformation.
Again, you may say you have a grain of salt and are not expecting much, but what you're hoping for is way out there. All we got before was Sora meeting Neku, some gameplay and Wondernyan. That was just a minute and here you're expecting a cutscene of Honest John and Gideo and a Pinocchio villian? Lower your expectations.

Crazy Mario

Again, you may say you have a grain of salt and are not expecting much, but what you're hoping for is way out there. All we got before was Sora meeting Neku, some gameplay and Wondernyan. That was just a minute and here you're expecting a cutscene of Honest John and Gideo and a Pinocchio villian? Lower your expectations.
I'm just saying things that it could show it IF anything does get revealed. I know what happened last year, I just want something to hope for getting introduced, if something new DOES come. Whatever happens, I'll still be fine since it is only a minute and I understand expectations are low. Besides, it showed a cutscene in it, so why is it bad to expect a certain Disney cutscene if it does introduce something new, unless Square stays lazy and just posts more Traverse Town footage?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
At TGS, they showed off Gameplay, Neku, and all that jazz. At this event, they MIGHT focus on the other TWEWY characters, but the chance for something Disney related is a bit slimmer, but if anything Disney was to be shown, it would be the Three Musketeers, since that was featured at Jump Festa.

You shouldn't expect any more Pinocchio characters. The Jap website put up a section for Pinocchio with the characters there. They didn't put one up for Traverse Town though because they still had characters to "reveal".

Crazy Mario

At TGS, they showed off Gameplay, Neku, and all that jazz. At this event, they MIGHT focus on the other TWEWY characters, but the chance for something Disney related is a bit slimmer, but if anything Disney was to be shown, it would be the Three Musketeers, since that was featured at Jump Festa.

You shouldn't expect any more Pinocchio characters. The Jap website put up a section for Pinocchio with the characters there. They didn't put one up for Traverse Town though because they still had characters to "reveal".
Okay, I get your drift now. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was just a little disappointed at the amount of footage they showed for hunchback and T3M at Jump Festa instead of The Pinocchio. All I got to see for Prankster's Paradise was some Fire Crab Harry Potter monster inside Monstro instead of some gameplay around Pleasure Island.

Qiesamuel

Probably it is just a quick recap of everything we already know from Jump Festa.
But i hope i am wrong.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
EST is -5 GMT. So add 15 hours to whatever time that is.

Or ask one of the several other Aussies here; they probably know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back