• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo 3DS Developer Conference - May 17th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They might just show the trailer shown at 1stPDP (and even the one shown at the Nintendo 3DS event some months ago)

I doubt we'll get anything new. I don't even expect to see anything at E3 for DDD.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They might just show the trailer shown at 1stPDP (and even the one shown at the Nintendo 3DS event some months ago)

I doubt we'll get anything new. I don't even expect to see anything at E3 for DDD.

Actually it was already confirmed by Nomura that we would see KH3D at E3. At last years E3 Nomura said we should look forward to this years E3 for more about KH3D. So yeah KH3D will be at E3 if Nomura holds up to what he said last year.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
YES!!! and nomura also said that sora and riku to see outfit changes during the game, i want to know if they will use there KH2 cloths or new ones :/

I really think what Nomura meant by that is that at the begining of the game Sora and Riku will be in their KH2 clothes and then they will switch into their KH1 clothes for the rest of the game. So I wouldn't get my hopes up on that.

blueheart

Bronze Member
What's going on May 17th? A developer conference obviously but how is that an occasion? Don't they have meetings regularly?

k99y77

Awards
I really think what Nomura meant by that is that at the begining of the game Sora and Riku will be in their KH2 clothes and then they will switch into their KH1 clothes for the rest of the game. So I wouldn't get my hopes up on that.
oh yeah i forgot about that, but i don't think they will stay in there KH1 for the rest of the game since (presumably) they are wearing them because it has something to do with the MoM, and KH3D won't be just about it :)

Last edited:

billyzanesucks

oh yeah i forgot about that, but i don't think they will stay in there KH1 for the rest of the game since (presumably) they are wearing them because it has something to do with the MoM, and KH3D won't be just about it :)
Actually, I think they'll be in their KH 1 forms for the majority of the game, since that seems to go along with the dream part of the game, so I'm guessing the MoM doesn't have much to do with it.

Unrequited Lust

Good. Why they thought showing Riku's bellybutton looked cool I'll never know.

Caterfree10

Hm, I rather doubt we'll see anything new at the 3DS conference simply because there are already plans for E3. Anything more than the trailer we've already seen is probably being saved for E3 and/or TGS.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
From what I read elsewhere, the conference is mainly about the launch of the 3DS's E-shop service later this month, so I doubt there'll be any 3rd party games that's not downloadable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back