• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

Crossroads

More? That would be nice. Welcome to KHInsider Forums.

Escaping Light

More? That would be nice. Welcome to KHInsider Forums.

Thank you. I hope I find this place to be fun and exciting.

What's up Escaping Light?
Read the FAQ and become adjusted to the site.
I hope you have fun here, dude.

Me too, me too. I remember I had a friend who used this place once. He got harassed by someone who held a lot of power, and get suspensions for posting semi-snarky comments. Needless to say, I hope I do not attract his attention if he is still here.

Also, where do I get these icons and banners in your posts and under your names? I'm pretty curious, and interested.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Needless to say, I hope I do not attract his attention if he is still here.
Just follow the rules and don't do anything stupid and you should be fine.

Also, where do I get these icons and banners in your posts and under your names? I'm pretty curious, and interested.
You mean our Avatars and signatures. You can deal with all that at your "User CP". It should be on the menu line below the the KHI header.
There you can upload your own orginal pic, like my evil Aku pic, and add anythig you want (Within reason) in your sig. Whatever you put there will appear whenever you post.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Hey, Escaping Light

Welcome to KHI

I'm Bellaisima, Bell for short. I guess just do what the others before me have said, and I hope to see you on the forums :)

Muse

you look atrocious

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Hey Escaping Light whats up? don't forget after ur 5th post u can play the Roleplay Game khinsider has to offer... it's pretty cool, for now there's only one chapter but in the fall the second chapter will release it's pretty awesome! you shud at least check it out

Back