• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Worlds- KH3-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
lol i missed traverse town, they should really bring back twtnw cause its badass, lilo and stitch is the most likely since stitch was in kh2... plus it would be teh pwnage! They can definatly do more with potc like being trapped on an island with jack(rated E 10+:
Jack: Why is all the ...BEVERAGES gone?
cant say rum :p) davey jones fight via @ worlds end ... and TEH JAR O DIRT BABY! WOOT! so yea your opinion is bassicalky same as mine rali :D

LOL... yeah and THE JAR O DIRT! gotta have the dirt!

Xemnas-sama

The Incredibles, Ratatoue or wtf ever it is. Though the Incrediles would be the more likely one.

thebustoHe((

i think these new pixar ideas are stupid. kh has done fine with taking a final fantasy approach to disney worlds but to imagine a slinky dog and a pig fighting along side sora or some invisible girl sounds really quere

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
maybe Sora (or some1) can find a timemachine and travel to the time were Tidus is in Spira with them, or something....

In the KH universe, Tidus and Wakka are from DI. Spira doesn't exist...

Twilight Soldier

Maybe castle oblivion could be a secret world or quest or whatever you want to call it with 13 floors of superpowerful Heartless and at the end of each floor is a really powerful boss that you have to defeat and if you complete castle oblivion you can get the most powerful Keyblade.

soraluverforever

Worlds that should be in next kingdom hearts

a bug life
pride rock
Bambi
lady and the trap
Lilo and Stitch
Port Royal
World That Never Was
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Destiny Ilsands
Olimpus Colloseum and Underworld
halloween town
castle oblivion
and much much more

Robert3377

I thought About this hard and heres what I want

Beauty and the Beast- Not just the castle, but the woods and town as well. The Enchanted curse is back on the castle and the Prince/Beast for a unkown reason. Gaston is now in the story and you fight him.

Hunchback od Notre Dame- Explore the Cathedral, Paris and the Court of Miricles. Pheobes is your side kick and not Quasimoto. You fight Frollo twice, once in normal form, and again in a Heartless form.

Narnia- Explore the Professors Mansion the the World of Narnia. King Aslam is your sidekick for a short time only. Fight the White Which as she tries to control the Heartless.

Spirited Away- Go to the Spirit World to help out Chihiro/Sen as she is trying to save her parents while working in the Bath house. Fight a Heartless controled Haku Dragon and then fight Yubaba.

Fantasia- My idea is that rather then an world, you fly your gummi ship into a black hole and get seperated from the rest of you party. You go through diffrent worlds of the Fantasia movies and there is no diolouge untill you reach your party after you defeat all the bosses. You fight Chernabog, Jack-in-the-box, and the Fire Bird.

Robin Hood- Explore the town of Nottingham. Help Robin Hood steel from the rich and give tro the poor in 4 or 5 diffrent missions to complete. Compete in the archery Tournament and later defeat the Seriff and Prince John.

The Great Mouse Detective- In a new Mouse form, help Olivia find Basil while fending off the Heartless. Join Basil as you foil Professor Ratigan's plan and later fight him twice, once in the clocktower in normal form and again on top of Big Ben.

Peter Pan- Once you back to normal, Peter Pan finds you on top of Big Ben and get you to go to Neverland with him. Explore the Island and play Mini-games with the lost boys. You later fight Captain hook.

Ducktales- After your Gummi ship Malfunctions you crash land in the desert nearby Scrooge McDuck and has you serve as his body Gaurds. When Merlook steals a magic lamp from Scrooge, you go to his money bin to get to him. Once you get through a heartless frenzy Money bin, you fight off Merlock twice, Oncle in his layer and again while falling back to Duckberg.

What do you all think?

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com

Beauty and the Beast- Not just the castle, but the woods and town as well. The Enchanted curse is back on the castle and the Prince/Beast for a unkown reason. Gaston is now in the story and you fight him.

Hunchback od Notre Dame- Explore the Cathedral, Paris and the Court of Miricles. Pheobes is your side kick and not Quasimoto. You fight Frollo twice, once in normal form, and again in a Heartless form.

Narnia- Explore the Professors Mansion the the World of Narnia. King Aslam is your sidekick for a short time only. Fight the White Which as she tries to control the Heartless.

Spirited Away- Go to the Spirit World to help out Chihiro/Sen as she is trying to save her parents while working in the Bath house. Fight a Heartless controled Haku Dragon and then fight Yubaba.

Fantasia- My idea is that rather then an world, you fly your gummi ship into a black hole and get seperated from the rest of you party. You go through diffrent worlds of the Fantasia movies and there is no diolouge untill you reach your party after you defeat all the bosses. You fight Chernabog, Jack-in-the-box, and the Fire Bird.

Robin Hood- Explore the town of Nottingham. Help Robin Hood steel from the rich and give tro the poor in 4 or 5 diffrent missions to complete. Compete in the archery Tournament and later defeat the Seriff and Prince John.

The Great Mouse Detective- In a new Mouse form, help Olivia find Basil while fending off the Heartless. Join Basil as you foil Professor Ratigan's plan and later fight him twice, once in the clocktower in normal form and again on top of Big Ben.

Peter Pan- Once you back to normal, Peter Pan finds you on top of Big Ben and get you to go to Neverland with him. Explore the Island and play Mini-games with the lost boys. You later fight Captain hook.

Ducktales- After your Gummi ship Malfunctions you crash land in the desert nearby Scrooge McDuck and has you serve as his body Gaurds. When Merlook steals a magic lamp from Scrooge, you go to his money bin to get to him. Once you get through a heartless frenzy Money bin, you fight off Merlock twice, Oncle in his layer and again while falling back to Duckberg.

What do you all think?

WOW!!!I never thought Spitited away,it would be a great story....and Howls moving castle too,but i dont think they will ever do that:sad:

TwistedHeartz

Atlantica... NEEDS. To. Return. But, WITHOUT the annoying singing and stuff. Honestly, I loved the world in KH1. Swimming battles were very fun and flexible. It was one of my favorite places to level up. But now it's just some concert realm...? D:

Death_Comes

Ok, ok, I know this has been posted a million times, but in all of them that I read, they don't like The Hundred Acre Wood. I love that place:thumbsup:! How dare you people! At least its not Barney for crying out loud! Why do you hate that world? In the new game, however, The Hundred Acre Wood should be a world needed to be completed, none of these "Torn Pages" gimmicks. Please reply with your thoughts on this and this idea with other worlds.

Lol if Disney owned Barney I think that'd it'd be in there though, but yeah I loved Winnie The Pooh, he gave me an Orichalcum + When I finished beating all those mini games lol.

Xman's Keyblade

Worlds that should be in next kingdom hearts
Treasure planet
Lilo and Stitch
Port Royal
The World That Never Was
Twilight Town
Traverse Town
Hollow Bastion
Destiny Islands(the one shown on kingdom hearts 2 were kairi and selphie are talking)
Olimpus Colloseum and Underworld
Final Fantasy VII, VIII,IX, and X worlds would be nice thats my opinion

Nice choices, but it's likely that Lilo & Stich will appear in the next Kingdom Hearts game, along with Toy Story, Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Destiny Islands, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Disney Castle, Timeless River, Twilight Town, Port Royal, Agrabah, 100-Acre Woods, Holloween Town(Hopefully), Pride Land, The World That Never Was, namely, the new and improved Sleeping Beauty world, and any possible Final Fantasy world.

Overall, great choice of world, but I doubt that Traverse Town will ever make its comeback.:thumbsup:

Psichosis34

Nice choices, but it's likely that Lilo & Stich will appear in the next Kingdom Hearts game, along with Toy Story, Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Destiny Islands, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Disney Castle, Timeless River, Twilight Town, Port Royal, Agrabah, 100-Acre Woods, Holloween Town(Hopefully), Pride Land, The World That Never Was, namely, the new and improved Sleeping Beauty world, and any possible Final Fantasy world.

Overall, great choice of world, but I doubt that Traverse Town will ever make its comeback.:thumbsup:

Id play FFX but i know that the world that Auron and Tidus are from is one

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Hunchback of Notre Dame- Explore the Cathedral, Paris and the Court of Miricles. Pheobes is your side kick and not Quasimoto. You fight Frollo twice, once in normal form, and again in a Heartless form.

What do you all think?

1. reusing world to add the villain?
2. could work. too bad the original VA for follo pasted away. :cry:
3. loved to see that world.
4. excellent choice.
5. unique format, very original.
6. missions? that's new.
7. great format, needs a better plot.
8. picks up from the last world?
9. nice world, but how will the gummiship malfunction?

all in all, great work.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

What do you all think?

I wanted to have Narnia in it too, and I didn't know that Spirited Away was a Disney movie.

Soraclock

Hate to break it to you guys but Spirited Away is NOT a Disney film. It was merely dubbed and distributed by Disney in the US and Europe

Regarding new worlds, I think a Sword in the Stone based world would be interesting. Merlin's already in KH, so we could have him returning to help Arthur with his role as King. Arthur could be unconfident and doubt his ability to be King, as well as the fact that he is unable to deal with the Kingdom's sudden Heartless problem. Merlin could recruit Sora, Donald and Goofy (If we're talking about a game featuring Sora, Donald and Goofy. If not then I suppose this world wouldn't really be appropriate. But if a game was set in the past, this could be like before Merlin left Arthur to run the Kingdom) to assist Arthur with his problems and help him become more sure of himself; or something like that. Just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back