• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Worlds- KH3-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaweapon463

Ok, ok, I know this has been posted a million times, but in all of them that I read, they don't like The Hundred Acre Wood. I love that place:thumbsup:! How dare you people! At least its not Barney for crying out loud! Why do you hate that world? In the new game, however, The Hundred Acre Wood should be a world needed to be completed, none of these "Torn Pages" gimmicks. Please reply with your thoughts on this and this idea with other worlds.

Apollo

Silver Member
hay calm down i like it it helps the jounal be more complet with the mini games!

Kurxi

I like Winnie the Pooh, it was a great mini-game place.

hs101

Im pretty sure im at some chicks house, drunk
yeah next time sora needs to go there only to meet a dopple ganger heartless version of pooh and tigger. They end up being ultra powerful so Sora needs to group up with Riku to Defeat them. Sora takes on pooh And Rriku gets tigger, When sora Sucssesfully defeats Pooh and asks him where the real pooh is he finds out that the heartless infact took over his body and he just killed pooh bear. Ultra bad ass expereience ... Either that or A honey eating contest mini game! Who ever is the heaviest at the end wins!

Phalinx

The reason why I loved Hundred Acre Wood is because of the childish innocence it presents, and the innosence it brings out in Sora. The part of Sora that never wanted to gro up - but was forced to when the Keyblade chose him - shines through his mid-pueberty shell.

Hundred Acre is almost my favorite world, besides The End of the World.

Ralixster

Worlds that should be in next kingdom hearts

Treasure planet
Lilo and Stitch
Port Royal
World That Never Was
Twilight Town
Traverse Town
Hollow Bastion
Destiny Ilsands(the one shown on kingdom hearts 2 were kairi and selphie are talking)
Olimpus Colloseum and Underworld
Final Fantasy VII, VIII,IX, and X worlds would be nice
thats my opinion

hs101

Im pretty sure im at some chicks house, drunk
Worlds that should be in next kingdom hearts

Treasure planet
Lilo and Stitch
Port Royal
World That Never Was
Twilight Town
Traverse Town
Hollow Bastion
Destiny Ilsands(the one shown on kingdom hearts 2 were kairi and selphie are talking)
Olimpus Colloseum and Underworld
Final Fantasy VII, VIII,IX, and X worlds would be nice
thats my opinion

lol i missed traverse town, they should really bring back twtnw cause its badass, lilo and stitch is the most likely since stitch was in kh2... plus it would be teh pwnage! They can definatly do more with potc like being trapped on an island with jack(rated E 10+:
Jack: Why is all the ...BEVERAGES gone?
cant say rum :p) davey jones fight via @ worlds end ... and TEH JAR O DIRT BABY! WOOT! so yea your opinion is bassicalky same as mine rali :D

Phalinx

They will never make FF worlds. Nomura already said that the FF characters are guests and nothing more.

Ralixster

They will never make FF worlds. Nomura already said that the FF characters are guests and nothing more.
hey a kid can dream cant he, besides it wouldnt be that bad it would give the game some edge and it would make it a little less kiddy like I mean come on wennie the pooh makes the game seem so soft and easy no offense to the pooh lovers cause that world is fun

Phalinx

The game is meant to be somewhat kiddy. You don't need melodramatic, post-apocalyptic worlds to make a game fun.

keyblade13

i think the new worlds should be
1.destiny islands
2.sunset horizons
3.halloween town
4.hollow bastion/100 arcewood
5.TWTNW
6.agrabah
7.port royal
8.olympus coulssiem/underworld
9.twilight town
10.disney castle
11.a new orngial world
12.slepping beatuy(get to find more about malfinecent)
13. castle oblivon
14.robin hood
15.toy story

Xemnas-sama

I agree with Keyblade13 as well except for 2 Robin Hood (It was a book first technically but the movie I think was Disney made with a fox or something dunno never seen/saw it. And Sleeping Beauty dunno why but. . .I don't. Lilo and Stitch is a big one no doubt since like in KH it was a summon first then a world. (KH1 Mushu and Simba) Castle Oblivion would be a world I'd LOVE to go to because I'd like to see how Riku and Sora would both react about it. (Sora would'nt even remember it lol) Traverse town I actually kinda doubt I mean what importance could it play now? (Saying that Radient Garden is where basically anyone important is now 'cept Pinnocio which he isnt important anyways.

It be neat if FF world's were added but the FF charcters home world is Radiant Garden. Though I wonder where Sephy and Cloud went then. . .

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, certainly one thing we don't need are any FF worlds. FF characters are just cameos to please fans,they don't need nor should have such a level of significance as to have an FF world.

And Lilo and Stich won't be a world, why don't people get that? It's in Hawaii, in the modern times, there's nothing fantasy-like about it. It'd be just some minigame world. Now, if we went to space, THEN MAYBE it could work. But I don't want it to be in the games at all.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
maybe Final Fantasy X, and you can play Blitzball.. that would be cool..

Most of the FFX characters we've seen don't hail from there. Without Yuna, Tidus, Auron, Rikku, and Paine, Spira isn't Spira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back