• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Worlds- KH3-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Hate to break it to you guys but Spirited Away is NOT a Disney film. It was merely dubbed and distributed by Disney in the US and Europe

Regarding new worlds, I think a Sword in the Stone based world would be interesting. Merlin's already in KH, so we could have him returning to help Arthur with his role as King. Arthur could be unconfident and doubt his ability to be King, as well as the fact that he is unable to deal with the Kingdom's sudden Heartless problem. Merlin could recruit Sora, Donald and Goofy (If we're talking about a game featuring Sora, Donald and Goofy. If not then I suppose this world wouldn't really be appropriate. But if a game was set in the past, this could be like before Merlin left Arthur to run the Kingdom) to assist Arthur with his problems and help him become more sure of himself; or something like that. Just an idea

that would work. and mad madam mim would come back, after recovering from her "flu".

Moodring

I might die from from over-enthusiasm if Spirited Away was included in KH3. And for the party-poopers who keep noting how it's not a "Disney" film, neither was Nightmare Before Christmas but it made it's way into the KH games. I think as long as the property is Disney-associated, it has a chance. It may be a small chance, but it's still a chance lol.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I might die from from over-enthusiasm if Spirited Away was included in KH3. And for the party-poopers who keep noting how it's not a "Disney" film, neither was Nightmare Before Christmas but it made it's way into the KH games. I think as long as the property is Disney-associated, it has a chance. It may be a small chance, but it's still a chance lol.

Nightmare was a disney film

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Toy Story is an awesome choice I have decided. I still hated Chicken Little being in, but that's not too relevant. As long as the world choices are relevant and have potential, I am happy, and to be honest, mode worlds do have that potential.

Sword in the Stone is a definite for me, I love that film, and Merlin needs some backstory :D. As for Robin Hood, also a choice I like ^^.

Wolf Enigma

these are some ideas from last year.

Heres my story

5 years has pass since the organization was destroyed but peace is shattered, Xemnas is alive and found a way to make the nobodies stronger by..... Fusing Heartless and resurrected the ten organization members but Axel,Demyx and Roxas are on Sora's side so are Riku and Kairi. So they have to fight the organization one last time. And the only way to finish them off is that they have to find the chosen ones, but the problem is that the chosen ones could be anywhere, on any world

And there is a new origination called the soul syndicate (They're are selected souls that are powerful enough to wield the weapons of 6 deities.) But as we get to the climax, we find out that they're spy's in the mist and the syndicate starts to fall apart.

Radiant Garden
Plot- After receiving the kings message, he uses his keyblade to teleport to Radiant Garden to speak to king mickey about the organization. And thats when he meets Axel and Demyx as his two new summons.

101 dalmatians
Plot-Sora flies to Traverse Town cause they received a distress call from pongo and perdirita that the puppies were stolen by the organization and cruelella. But they cant do it alone so they summon Lady,Tramp,Scamp, and Angel to find them. And to fight Larxene
Allies- Pongo, Perdirita, Lady,Tramp,Scamp, and Angel
sub boss-roxas's heartless
Boss- Larxene

Bambi
Plot- After defeating Larxene, he was transported to a mysterious forest . He then heres something near the bushes and is surprised that he finds an old friend, an young buck named Bambi with his "girl friend" Faline, Thumper and flower.And Just when this day was getting better, Bambi's father charges right into bambi and into sora but sora blocks him and notices that he's been turned into a heartless ; sora finds out that he's being controlled by Zexion, and when all hope seems lost Tod and Copper distract Zexion while Sora recovers and uses his final form to Annihilate Zexion and also turn the great prince into his normal form.
Allies-Bambi,Faline,Tod, and Copper
Sub Boss-heartless Great Prince
Boss-Zexion

Lion king 2
Plot- Sora flies off to the pridelands to discover that Simba has a duaghter named Kiara and that she has a boy freind, Kovu. But theres a war going on between the pridelanders and the outlanders.
Allies- simba,kiara,kovu,and vitani
Sub boss- nuka( really easy boss)
Boss- Zira and heartless zira

More coming soon

TERRAISAWESOME

i think these new pixar ideas are stupid. kh has done fine with taking a final fantasy approach to disney worlds but to imagine a slinky dog and a pig fighting along side sora or some invisible girl sounds really quere

Boo you hey everyone lets sing the homophobe song.

TERRAISAWESOME

I thought About this hard and heres what I want

Beauty and the Beast- Not just the castle, but the woods and town as well. The Enchanted curse is back on the castle and the Prince/Beast for a unkown reason. Gaston is now in the story and you fight him.

Hunchback od Notre Dame- Explore the Cathedral, Paris and the Court of Miricles. Pheobes is your side kick and not Quasimoto. You fight Frollo twice, once in normal form, and again in a Heartless form.

Narnia- Explore the Professors Mansion the the World of Narnia. King Aslam is your sidekick for a short time only. Fight the White Which as she tries to control the Heartless.

Spirited Away- Go to the Spirit World to help out Chihiro/Sen as she is trying to save her parents while working in the Bath house. Fight a Heartless controled Haku Dragon and then fight Yubaba.

Fantasia- My idea is that rather then an world, you fly your gummi ship into a black hole and get seperated from the rest of you party. You go through diffrent worlds of the Fantasia movies and there is no diolouge untill you reach your party after you defeat all the bosses. You fight Chernabog, Jack-in-the-box, and the Fire Bird.

Robin Hood- Explore the town of Nottingham. Help Robin Hood steel from the rich and give tro the poor in 4 or 5 diffrent missions to complete. Compete in the archery Tournament and later defeat the Seriff and Prince John.

The Great Mouse Detective- In a new Mouse form, help Olivia find Basil while fending off the Heartless. Join Basil as you foil Professor Ratigan's plan and later fight him twice, once in the clocktower in normal form and again on top of Big Ben.

Peter Pan- Once you back to normal, Peter Pan finds you on top of Big Ben and get you to go to Neverland with him. Explore the Island and play Mini-games with the lost boys. You later fight Captain hook.

Ducktales- After your Gummi ship Malfunctions you crash land in the desert nearby Scrooge McDuck and has you serve as his body Gaurds. When Merlook steals a magic lamp from Scrooge, you go to his money bin to get to him. Once you get through a heartless frenzy Money bin, you fight off Merlock twice, Oncle in his layer and again while falling back to Duckberg.

What do you all think?

I love these ideas but add pixar worlds except cars and also add neverland.

Awards
Well Nomura's favorite Disney movie is Lion King, so I'd bet it'd almost be a given that Lion King 2 will be in KH3.

Also, there's the fact that there's already the coding done to make Sora a lion, I'm sure they'd want to put that to more use. Why not use what you already got? Less work that way if you use a design already made.

Sword and the Stone would be awesome too. Aside from Lion King, that's my favorite Disney movie.

Hmm, let's see what else...Cinderella? Snow White? Oh, I know. Emperor's new groove, lol.

Wolf Enigma

Well Nomura's favorite Disney movie is Lion King, so I'd bet it'd almost be a given that Lion King 2 will be in KH3.

Also, there's the fact that there's already the coding done to make Sora a lion, I'm sure they'd want to put that to more use. Why not use what you already got? Less work that way if you use a design already made.

Sword and the Stone would be awesome too. Aside from Lion King, that's my favorite Disney movie.

Hmm, let's see what else...Cinderella? Snow White? Oh, I know. Emperor's new groove, lol.

I do hopoe that they put LK2 on KH0 or KHzero or whatever its called.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A sequel movie on a prequel game, how can that even work?

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
First off, I gotta say that I want Great Mouse Detective too, that was a great movie.
Here's my list that I've wanted from the start:
1) Beast's Castle- The forest with the wolves, the town with Gaston and you can fight him and the town mob as the boss.
2) Olympus Coliseum- Meg and Herc need to be married by now. Also, bring back the Underdrome, and I want to fight the Titans like that fat one with one eye, the fire, ice, and rock ones.
3) Stephan's Castle/Forbidden Mountain- From Sleeping Beauty. Darn it, I want to fight Malificent's demon creatures and get cool spells from Flora, Fauna, and Merriwether.
4) London- A long mini-game level where you face off with Cruella De Ville, Rattigan, and a portal to Neverland where you can meet the Lost Boys and fly with Peter and fight Hook.
5) Agrabah- Aladdin and Jasmine are getting married, but the King of Theives crashed their wedding.
6) Atlantica- Some sort of time bubble has engulfed it, and 13 years have passed and Eric and Ariel have their daughter Melody and you have to fight Morgana.
7) Atlantis- Seriously, we should be able to fight with Milo and Kida and you should face off with Roarg before he escapes out of the volcano.
8) Traverse Town- New districts to explore and way cooler Heartless.
9) Twilight Town- I want a bigger longer Struggle.
10) Disney Castle- I want to fight with Queen Minnie again, she was the coolest NPC!
11) Radiant Garden/100 Acre Wood/and Space Paranoids
12) Kokawa Town- From Lilo and Stich, sort of like the Dalmation quests in the first game, throughout the gane you find chests with experiment pods, and you have to bring them to Lilo so she can find its one true place.
13) Castle Oblivion- Some form of it, it was fun place.
14) Port Royal- The second movie where you fight Davie Jones.
15) Land of Dragons- More of the guardians and the funny grandma.
16) Rolling Hills- For Emperor's New Groove, but get the original guy, not the mini series guy,
No Pride Lands, but give back Simba as a summon
Ditch Chicken Little cuz he sucked, I want Bambi and Dumbo back, they were cool summons.

tidusffxwakka

im sorry but enough with the sequel worlds in my opinion thts what got annoying with kh2. i would prefer more original worlds this time. say like toy story etc, except this time a smaller amount of worlds. kh2 had alot of worlds and it seemed to take a while for the story to progress, i would either prefer say 8 worlds and story connecting the worlds or as with kh1 a small set of worlds story then story then a small set of worlds with story growing more important. however i wouldnt mind a few sequel worlds say lion king as tht world rocked running round as a lion. one major thing they should keep is fusion/drive but this time have it unique to each world so say if u fuse with simba in your team lion cub sora becomes an adult lion and looks different, or unique skills say if alladin is used to drive then attack become mug instead. sorry for a little rant

Y

Yannis

im sorry but enough with the sequel worlds in my opinion thts what got annoying with kh2. i would prefer more original worlds this time. say like toy story etc, except this time a smaller amount of worlds. kh2 had alot of worlds and it seemed to take a while for the story to progress, i would either prefer say 8 worlds and story connecting the worlds or as with kh1 a small set of worlds story then story then a small set of worlds with story growing more important. however i wouldnt mind a few sequel worlds say lion king as tht world rocked running round as a lion. one major thing they should keep is fusion/drive but this time have it unique to each world so say if u fuse with simba in your team lion cub sora becomes an adult lion and looks different, or unique skills say if alladin is used to drive then attack become mug instead. sorry for a little rant

THey should make bigger worlds. Atlantica, PotC and Disney Castle were too small..

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I like to see Robin Hood,Sleeping Beauty if malificent is there,Jungle Book,Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 and 3 and the list goes on... I like some more kingdom hearts worlds Like World That Never Was and Radiant Garden.

kingnicer54

Star Wars If theres a ride at disney land it can happen two parts prequel in kh3 and original trilogy in kh4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back