• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video - Knight Held in Basement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

There was no body there. If that was a body then that is possibly the worst graphics I've ever seen for one. And it seems kind of silly to have remains lying around. Its just armor Xemnas plans to use.

And as for who Xemnas was talking to....well now we know he holds conversations with himself.

Then I suppose you wanted to see human body sliced into pieces? If she was alive then how can you explain the keyblade there?

Oblivionite

The unknown Zexion was talking to looked like Xigbar to me, the Unknown talking to the armor it must be xemnas..wait..what if its not the girls armor and it is HIS armor? Thats why he calls it friend, because he wore it, or he must be insane.

daxter fan

I believe he typed his name and his apprentices names. I can notice Even Braig and such

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
okay heres wat i think, i think it is only showing the armor and not the girl wat is she right next to the armor and when u see the kingdom hearts 2 final mix + trailer when the chains glow get this............... the armor moves

jovjo003

The armor is not moving. Nomura light up the whole place to make the armour look more GLAMOROUS instead of a more crappy animation. lol...

Last edited:

Twinblades

check this pic out.
this proves its the chick's stuff because its her keyblade
42318778ha6.png

jovjo003

Nice one Twinblades! I hope that we can ignore the part where the knights held the keyblades of Sora, Riku, and Kairi, since they were not shown in the new movie.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
there was not anyone there though- just the armor. So, who exactly is he talking to? Does anyone know how to translate it so we know what it is he is saying please?

daxter fan

Stop being foolish, I said it before and I'll say it again she may be dead they won't show her body sliced apart with blood all over the place. she can be dead (which is most likely) or alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back