• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video - Knight Held in Basement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jovjo003

Remember the scene in the preview where we see part of the armour of the knight lying on the ground of final mix 2? Its posted on Kingdom Hearts Network - News Check it out! It is one of the knights being imprisoned by one of the unknown org. xii members :thumbsup:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
cool nice find, know we need the translators to get on their job and translate, the blue thing was just armor it didnt have anything did it? And the sword looked like the ones the knights had and it didnt have a keychain

Nixion

Hopefuly some generous person will translate this cutscene in a couple of hours, but it is kind wierd hes talking to just armour.. well i cant wait!

MasterofMemories

Holy poop it is just armor. Whoever that Organization member is must have known or possibly been the female knight. Or perhaps that Organization member is the female knight's nobody? GAH who knows, but this is awesome! Nixion is right, we need someone to translate this, it seems INSANELY important.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
o yeah, who do you think Zexion is talking to, by the way the unkown moves around alot and talks with alot of movment i would say its Axel

Owaz

The Organization member was definately Xemnas. You can tell by the posture, coat, and the fact he's the only other person who'd know how to work Ansem the Wise's giant computer.

MasterofMemories

o yeah, who do you think Zexion is talking to, by the way the unkown moves around alot and talks with alot of movment i would say its Axel

There are only two Organization members with the little shoulder pads on their coats, and they are Larxene and Xigbar. Now judging by the whimsical way the Org. member moves when he talks reminds me of Xigbar. So I actually think it's Xigbar talking to Zexion, not Axel.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
There are only two Organization members with the little shoulder pads on their coats, and they are Larxene and Xigbar. Now judging by the whimsical way the Org. member moves when he talks reminds me of Xigbar. So I actually think it's Xigbar talking to Zexion, not Axel.

yeah now that you've said that I think its Xigbar, he did say something about past keyblade weilders

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It seemed like no one was actually in that armor, that the armor was just laying there in scraps. If that is so, then who is he talking to? What if this armor is the armor that Xemnas wearsw in the Final Battle? What if he takes that armor and remodels it, or studies it and makes his own armor based off it?

Djordjevic

i know what u mean by it not lookin like a person, it just looked like a pile of armor...but he was talkin to it so it must be sometin there.

daxter fan

It seemed like no one was actually in that armor, that the armor was just laying there in scraps. If that is so, then who is he talking to? What if this armor is the armor that Xemnas wearsw in the Final Battle? What if he takes that armor and remodels it, or studies it and makes his own armor based off it?

I think the brown haired Knight from the secret movie is actually Xehanort which can confirm the reason that he called it friend. I think she died or something and this is her grave.

jovjo003

Maybe the female knight is still alive, but in another dimension? I get a sense that the hooded member is talking to the deceased, but it couldn't be.

sephy 9 2 5

There was no body there. If that was a body then that is possibly the worst graphics I've ever seen for one. And it seems kind of silly to have remains lying around. Its just armor Xemnas plans to use.

And as for who Xemnas was talking to....well now we know he holds conversations with himself.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I doubt she died. She must have left it behind. And yes, that HAS to be Xehanort. The resemblence is striking at it makes perfect sense.
Xehanort and the Blonde Armored Kid are the two lost ones spoken of.
The BAK may have died(he was still alive in the video) and Xehanort was lost to darkness (His glowing eyes, the same as ansem, xemnas, and the old guy in the video)

And I checked to make sure. The keyblades match so it is ABSOLUTELY the girl's armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back