• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video - Knight Held in Basement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Stilianos said:
Someone said in this thread that only Xemnas would know how to access the computer,

I don't know who said it (too lazy to go back and look) but they are wrong. The six apprentices has access to it because the room Xemnas walked into was their lab where they held their tests.

Josh

Silver Member
Yeah there was no one in the armor he might of been the user xD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Or maybe cast an invisible spell on her. Hey, he froze one knight, he could've done something like this.

Attemisc

Okay, things I'd like to point out.

1) The cloaked person who walks down to the room is Xemnas.

2) He is not talking to himself as he walks. It is the exact lines from Mickey's flashback when we first see Ansem the Wise.

3) The cd program he uses to open the way to the "room of sleep" has 7 passwords. The first is "ANOTHER" which leads you to another screen that requires 6 more passwords. "Xehanort, Dilan, Braig, Even, Elaeus, Ienzo."

4) Though the prison cells look VERY much like the cell Kairi was kept in, Kairi was NOT kept in those cells. She was kept in The Castle That Never Was, in a hanging cell. We know this because when Namine comes to save her, they grab hands and an awesome energy comes forth from them, and Sora knows that Kairi is there. Also, Saix would not be permitted into the "room of sleep."

5) Those cells are obviously where the 6 apprentices of Ansem the Wise kept the people whose hearts they experimented on.

6) Yes, it is the Female Knight's armor and keyblade.

7) No, there is no body. It is just her armor spread out as though she laid down in that position and her body disappeared.

8) The "room of awakening" mentioned is not the room Sora was kept in in the beginning of KH2. The "room of awakening" is in Castle Oblivion, probably where Riku woke up.

9) Xemnas is not talking to a pile of armor or himself. He's experiencing nostalgia. By seeing the armor, he is reminded of the great battles they fought together. He sits in the "Room of sleep" to be alone and to just remember. It sounds silly, but everyone needs some down time to just think through things. Someone said they think Xemnas seems like more of a villain now. Well, they're completely wrong and don't know how to interpret something called "character deveopment." This scene really humanizes Xemnas.

My theory is that when Xehanort split his heart and body, his darkness went with his heart and his memories finally came to the surface. This is why he made the "room of sleep," to have a room for the Female Soldier that he could keep secret and somewhere where he could sort through his memories.
Then, he had Castle Oblivion built so he could find his other "friend."
After all of this, Xemnas decided to find Kingdom Hearts and reclaim the hearts of his friends. But he'd need help, so he recruited members into his organization, promising them their hearts back.
But when Xemnas finaly obtained Kngdom Hearts...
His heart was not there...
I beat KH2 again and I noticed that after you beat Xemnas in armor form for the first time, he says "Kingdom Hearts... Where.... Is my heart?"

Meh, just though I'd mention it.

Attemisc

Saix is the one who said the line "Kingdom Hearts... Where.... Is my heart?"
Well, I just beat it yesterday for the bazillionth time.I haven't encountered Saix since I played through the game my first time. And with those things considered, there'snot a doubt in my mind that Xemnas says that line after you beat him at one point.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Well, I just beat it yesterday for the bazillionth time.I haven't encountered Saix since I played through the game my first time. And with those things considered, there'snot a doubt in my mind that Xemnas says that line after you beat him at one point.

No, its Saix who says it.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
password.jpg

no surprise that's the password, but didn't tron change it?
convo.jpg

So if this is xemnas thoughts on that conversation, and then he ends up here in the room of sleep, what could make him remember that particular scene? could this room of sleep have something he really needed back then in that conversation? And what's up with the knight? Does Xemnas know of the Knight Sora faces?

Djordjevic

password.jpg

no surprise that's the password, but didn't tron change it?
convo.jpg

So if this is xemnas thoughts on that conversation, and then he ends up here in the room of sleep, what could make him remember that particular scene? could this room of sleep have something he really needed back then in that conversation? And what's up with the knight? Does Xemnas know of the Knight Sora faces?

i would say that its probably a different piece of information in the computer he's accessing thus a different password...he does put a disc into the computer....dunno how much that has to do with it.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I think they both say it but xemnas wording is a bit different.

No, Saix says "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart" and Xemnas says "I need more anger, I need more hearts". Two totally different things.

Meteora

The last part, "SO F*** OFF YOU FANBOY" made me laugh.

Also can you give me the youtube link of the organization member talking to the chick's armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back