• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video - Knight Held in Basement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyaruma

*faints*

Wow, I guess that there is more to that armor than meets the eyes. I'm going to guess that Xemnas modeled his armor that he wears in one of the final battles after BAK's armor.

Khaston

That scene was totally filled with Nostalgia, seems to me like he hasn't seen that armour for a while.

Kilika

i noticed that, just thought it was to obvious to state. most people should have known

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
So we know two things

A) It's the girl soldiers armor.
B) She's obviously not in it.

And we also know by Xaldin's other thread that the E.S. speaks the two names, "Ven" and "Aqua" very sadly, as if they are the two Knight's that died.

So this backs it up, since Xemnas appears to have her armor now... And her Keyblade...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm really loving this guys. It's making Xemnas be more villain like. I'm really flourishing this. Finally...finally some good dark villain stuff.

Foshizzle

So we know two things

A) It's the girl soldiers armor.
B) She's obviously not in it.

And we also know by Xaldin's other thread that the E.S. speaks the two names, "Ven" and "Aqua" very sadly, as if they are the two Knight's that died.

So this backs it up, since Xemnas appears to have her armor now... And her Keyblade...

Why would it also just be in a room. Is the girl some where else? Did he just sit down and lights when on! to see a damn jail cell of a just the knights armor. Ugh.... damn u nomura. Sometimes i wish i just knew the whole story.

Djordjevic

*faints*

Wow, I guess that there is more to that armor than meets the eyes. I'm going to guess that Xemnas modeled his armor that he wears in one of the final battles after BAK's armor.

at first glance i actually thought it was the armor xemnas used in the final battle.

Stilianos

I have a theory that the "cloaked person" is the girl from the extended secret ending and she is saying "its been a long time, old friend" because she is saying hello to watch she used to be. Like a man would say "hello old friend" to his gun after not using it for a while. Someone said in this thread that only Xemnas would know how to access the computer, but in the extended secret ending the girl is wearing something like an ear piece a common part of technology, but anyway anyone could hack a comp. BUT Tetsuya Nomura said himself this scene would not have sound "THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS" he said. I think the reason is because everyone would see that the person talking is a girl. Thus the girl from the extended secret ending. Tell me what you thing about this.

Xehanort: 17

I have a theory that the "cloaked person" is the girl from the extended secret ending and she is saying "its been a long time, old friend" because she is saying hello to watch she used to be. Like a man would say "hello old friend" to his gun after not using it for a while. Someone said in this thread that only Xemnas would know how to access the computer, but in the extended secret ending the girl is wearing something like an ear piece a common part of technology, but anyway anyone could hack a comp. BUT Tetsuya Nomura said himself this scene would not have sound "THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS" he said. I think the reason is because everyone would see that the person talking is a girl. Thus the girl from the extended secret ending. Tell me what you thing about this.

Good theory, could be right.

But if it was the girl then how does she know the real names of the first six organization members.

If you remember when that person put the Password "ANOTHER" he/she also put in six other passwords. which where the names of the first six Organization members.

I think that was Xemnas. but i'm not quit sure myself. Maybe in the fight against the old man that girl dies and the only two survivors are Xehanort and Roxas.
Then later something happens to Xehanort and he turns into a heartless meaning Xemnas is also created. then later Xemnas goes back to get the Armor and keeps it as a treusure that reminds him of her.

I don't know, i'm just guessing.

E

Enigmaticknight

that has to be the best theory ive heard so far xehanort 17 but what odes that make the tall knight want to fight sora

GreatKenji

The girl could be Zexions sister or he got brought back to life and had a sex change

That is not Xenmas in the coat in that movie he acts nothing like Xenmas one of them was going off at that Cloaked person and nobody challangers the superior which is xenmas.

Owaz

It's definately Xemnas. He had pecs, not breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back