• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Theory that makes some sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MY THEORY ANYWAYS? I SAID AN UNBIRTH WAS A BEING THAT DID NOT WANT TO EXIST AND THEN YOU ALL BRING THIS UP. WHY!!!!!!!????????

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MY THEORY ANYWAYS? I SAID AN UNBIRTH WAS A BEING THAT DID NOT WANT TO EXIST AND THEN YOU ALL BRING THIS UP. WHY!!!!!!!????????
Because your saying their is a human heartless and unbirth when there's not.

And heres your proof.
Ansem Report 12 Ansem SoD said:
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

One thing lead to another and that lead to this. Are you backing down now? Damn i was enjoying that alot.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay I think I have been taking the name unbirth to literaly. But after alot of thinking, I think I may have come up with a reason why the unbirths are called unbirths. Note that this theory is not about what an unbirth is or how they are made but what their goal is.

Let's go back to what Nomura has said about the unbirths.

1. They are connected to the heartless and nobodies
2. They are wild and fast.
3. The name unbirth is given true meaning.

Let me start off by saying that I think unbirths are beings that wish to not exist. They want to be erased from existence. Now I will go over the three points above and show how this concept works with each.

1. Some might ask, "well if they want to be erased, why don't they just let people kill them instead of attacking them". My answer is that they can't help it. Heartless have the instict to seek darkness. While unbirths have an instict to attack people in order for people to fight and destroy said unbirth. This shows there connection to the heartless, since both heartless and unbirths are creatures that act on instict.

Now what is the connection between unbirths and nobodies? Well if we look at this case then Nobodies are beings that wish to exist while unbirths wish to not exist. By them being opposites, it may show that both unbirths and nobodies exist in twilight. Nobodies being dusk and unbirths being dawn.

2. Their wild and fast nature would most likely come from their instinct to fight. So the more they fight the more wild they become due to this instinct.

3. Now as you can see if they are called unbirths because of what their goal is than the name unbirth is given real meaning yet it is not in a literal sense.

Now on to how this ties into the plot of BBS. MX is seeking the BWHOPL. Why? Perhaps to open kingdom hearts. If so then he may be wanting to open kingdom hearts as to destroy the unbirths with the light and correct his own mistake. Of course this is if you believe MX created the unbirths. By doing this MX is both completing the goal of the unbirths and wiping them out, causing them to go extinct.

Now I know there are some kinks and remember I DID NOT MAKE THIS THEORY EXPECTING IT TO BE PERFECT. So please don't flame to harshly.

This is my theory. I made no mention of XH or Sora.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yeah this is rapestomp its like final fantasy we said screw this turn based bs lets go kh on this nub.

>_>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If the thread doesnt get on some other topic then its going to die so....

Then debate about the theory and not some random thing like XH or Sora. The only reason I said that there could be human like unbirths is because there is nothing saying that it's impossible but there is nothing saying it's possible thus it remains a possibility. Sheesh.

kiante

I didn't read all the posts, so maybe this has already been mentioned but,

1. I think Unbirths would be Dusk and Nobodys Dawn if this theory was true (dawn meaning new life, dusk meaning death).

2. Also, TAV aren't chasing MX to necessarily kill him (at least not at first) just to find out why he disappeared, right?

keybladelegacy

Website
Then debate about the theory and not some random thing like XH or Sora. The only reason I said that there could be human like unbirths is because there is nothing saying that it's impossible but there is nothing saying it's possible thus it remains a possibility. Sheesh.

But if the unbirth are truly connected to the heartless then their are no human unbirths.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

You brought it up:

MemoryMaster said:
Well if unbirths are connected to heartless then it's possible that unbirths could come in human forms too on rare occasions. Ven could be a human like unbirth. It is a possibility.

By saying this, you implied that there were human form Heartless. The only two people who were ever thought to be human form Heartless were Sora and XH. It when on from there...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

1. I think Unbirths would be Dusk and Nobodys Dawn if this theory was true (dawn meaning new life, dusk meaning death).

2. Also, TAV aren't chasing MX to necessarily kill him (at least not at first) just to find out why he disappeared, right?

No unbirths would be dawn seeing as there is a nobody called dusk, I would assume Nobodies are more dusk than dawn.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

You could argue that Nomura hinted nobodies are on the dusk side by naming the most common nobody dusks. But that seems to obvious

Dammit. Already been said.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You brought it up:

By saying this, you implied that there were human form Heartless. The only two people who were ever thought to be human form Heartless were Sora and XH. It when on from there...

I was just saying it was possible because I believed that XH and sora were heartless. I did'nt mean for anyone to start debating on that one issue. I wanted people to debate on the theory. Sheesh, you people made a big deal out of nothing. Now do you agree with my theory or not?

AbstracTheory

I was just saying it was possible because I believed that XH and sora were heartless. I did'nt mean for anyone to start debating on that one issue. I wanted people to debate on the theory. Sheesh, you people made a big deal out of nothing. Now do you agree with my theory or not?

actually, we were trying to help you understand something, so you won't have wrong information, or say something stupid again, but i doubt that will happen.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
actually, we were trying to help you understand something, so you won't have wrong information, or say something stupid again, but i doubt that will happen.

SHUT UP!!! I was arguing with you all based on the game's info.

Now let's debate on the actual unbirth theory and not some random shit.

keybladelegacy

Website
I was just saying it was possible because I believed that XH and sora were heartless.
You believed wrong.

I did'nt mean for anyone to start debating on that one issue.
It happens in all threads.

I wanted people to debate on the theory. Sheesh, you people made a big deal out of nothing.
Its clearly something you was debating too.

Now do you agree with my theory or not?
Not.

SHUT UP!!! I was arguing with you all based on the game's info.
You missed the most important info of all the ansem report.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I dont agree because you dont understand how a thread works.
The topic is debated and so are the components of the theory which lead to other things
Deal with it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I was just saying it was possible because I believed that XH and sora were heartless.

And we were trying to correct you.

I did'nt mean for anyone to start debating on that one issue.

We weren't debating, we were trying to get it into your thick head that you were wrong. The only reason it lasted so long is because you wouldn't realize that you were wrong. <_<

Now do you agree with my theory or not?

No.

SHUT UP!!!

No, you shut up!

Now let's debate on the actual unbirth theory and not some random shit.

We wouldn't need to if you had all your facts straight... <_<

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I dont agree because you dont understand how a thread works.
The topic is debated and so are the components of the theory which lead to other things
Deal with it.

but sora and xh were not important to the theory so why was everyone going at me because of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back