• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Theory that makes some sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay I think I have been taking the name unbirth to literaly. But after alot of thinking, I think I may have come up with a reason why the unbirths are called unbirths. Note that this theory is not about what an unbirth is or how they are made but what their goal is.

Let's go back to what Nomura has said about the unbirths.

1. They are connected to the heartless and nobodies
2. They are wild and fast.
3. The name unbirth is given true meaning.

Let me start off by saying that I think unbirths are beings that wish to not exist. They want to be erased from existence. Now I will go over the three points above and show how this concept works with each.

1. Some might ask, "well if they want to be erased, why don't they just let people kill them instead of attacking them". My answer is that they can't help it. Heartless have the instict to seek darkness. While unbirths have an instict to attack people in order for people to fight and destroy said unbirth. This shows there connection to the heartless, since both heartless and unbirths are creatures that act on instict.

Now what is the connection between unbirths and nobodies? Well if we look at this case then Nobodies are beings that wish to exist while unbirths wish to not exist. By them being opposites, it may show that both unbirths and nobodies exist in twilight. Nobodies being dusk and unbirths being dawn.

2. Their wild and fast nature would most likely come from their instinct to fight. So the more they fight the more wild they become due to this instinct.

3. Now as you can see if they are called unbirths because of what their goal is than the name unbirth is given real meaning yet it is not in a literal sense.

Now on to how this ties into the plot of BBS. MX is seeking the BWHOPL. Why? Perhaps to open kingdom hearts. If so then he may be wanting to open kingdom hearts as to destroy the unbirths with the light and correct his own mistake. Of course this is if you believe MX created the unbirths. By doing this MX is both completing the goal of the unbirths and wiping them out, causing them to go extinct.

Now I know there are some kinks and remember I DID NOT MAKE THIS THEORY EXPECTING IT TO BE PERFECT. So please don't flame to harshly.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Your theory seems fairly well-grounded and tought out, though I can't help but question, if MX wishes to eliminate the Unbirths, which would, overall, be a very good thng for the worlds, why is it that Terra, Aqua, and Ven wish to stop him, even in spite of the fact that MX may be gathering BWHOPL in a cruel or inhumane manner?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Your theory seems fairly well-grounded and tought out, though I can't help but question, if MX wishes to eliminate the Unbirths, which would, overall, be a very good thng for the worlds, why is it that Terra, Aqua, and Ven wish to stop him, even in spite of the fact that MX may be gathering BWHOPL in a cruel or inhumane manner?

I can't really answer that. But I suspect that TAV are confused as to who is really the bad guy. I believe that there is a deeper plot than what is being seen in the sense that MX may not be the real bad guy and TAV only think he is.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Overall this theory is very good, compared to the other Unbirth theories I've been seeing. Good job! I always thought MX's mistake = DS. Though that's my theory.

MX wishes to eliminate the Unbirths, which would, overall, be a very good thng for the worlds, why is it that Terra, Aqua, and Ven wish to stop him
While eliminating the Unbirths at the same time, MX wishes control over KH to rule the world(s). So he'd still be a threat either way. Or they don't know that he's wiping out the Unbirths.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
1. Some might ask, "well if they want to be erased, why don't they just let people kill them instead of attacking them". My answer is that they can't help it. Heartless have the instict to seek darkness. While unbirths have an instict to attack people in order for people to fight and destroy said unbirth. This shows there connection to the heartless, since both heartless and unbirths are creatures that act on instict.

Fact is heartless come from unbirths so they are tied together.

Now what is the connection between unbirths and nobodies? Well if we look at this case then Nobodies are beings that wish to exist while unbirths wish to not exist. By them being opposites, it may show that both unbirths and nobodies exist in twilight. Nobodies being dusk and unbirths being dawn.

Unbirths can not exist in twilight because they do not exist anymore and it would take a heartless the evolved state of an unbirth to even make a nobody.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Unbirths can not exist in twilight because they do not exist anymore and it would take a heartless the evolved state of an unbirth to even make a nobody.
I think he's saying they used to exist in twilight, but then dissapeared.

DarkGuardian

Act on instinct...
But I thought Heartless could be controlled by a powerful user? =\
Does this mean Unbirths could be controlled too?

Captain Garlock

Yes I know thats what hes saying but that cant happen for sure.
Because the only thing in twilight we know of so far is the nobodies and to make a nobody we need a heartless and they were not around when unbirths were so basicallyw hat im saying is.

heartless+human with strong heart=nobody which resides in twilight

But no where in there can you have an unbirth so basically twilight can not exist without heartless thus an unbirth which is dead can not exist int hat twilight if the twilight was made or we have no knowledge of it being made at the time and even so there would still be evidence of unbirth in the twilight but there non-existant now.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Act on instinct...
But I thought Heartless could be controlled by a powerful user? =\
Does that mean Unbirths can be controlled too?
They do act on instinct. As Saix said, the Heartless ally with who's the strongest.

And since Unbirths could be the starting point of Heartless, I don't see why not.

DarkGuardian

They do act on instinct. As Saix said, the Heartless ally with who's the strongest.

And since Unbirths could be the starting point of Heartless, I don't see why not.

Bwaha, I feel all smart now. =]

Oh Yes, Memory Master, You have a very nice Theory there.
My advice would be to keep adding as you go along, giving credit if you need to.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay I think I have been taking the name unbirth to literaly. But after alot of thinking, I think I may have come up with a reason why the unbirths are called unbirths. Note that this theory is not about what an unbirth is or how they are made but what their goal is.
Really now.
Let's go back to what Nomura has said about the unbirths.

1. They are connected to the heartless and nobodies
2. They are wild and fast.
3. The name unbirth is given true meaning.
Correct.

Let me start off by saying that I think unbirths are beings that wish to not exist. They want to be erased from existence. Now I will go over the three points above and show how this concept works with each.
Ven wants to be erase but he's not an unbirths so I doubt the whole thing.

Now on to how this ties into the plot of BBS. MX is seeking the BWHOPL. Why? Perhaps to open kingdom hearts. If so then he may be wanting to open kingdom hearts as to destroy the unbirths with the light and correct his own mistake. Of course this is if you believe MX created the unbirths. By doing this MX is both completing the goal of the unbirths and wiping them out, causing them to go extinct.
Why use Kingdom Hearts for that when he wants mainly world domination.
Now I know there are some kinks and remember I DID NOT MAKE THIS THEORY EXPECTING IT TO BE PERFECT. So please don't flame to harshly.
This theory seems familiar hmmmm.....

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes I know thats what hes saying but that cant happen for sure.
Because the only thing in twilight we know of so far is the nobodies and to make a nobody we need a heartless and they were not around when unbirths were so basicallyw hat im saying is.

heartless+human with strong heart=nobody which resides in twilight

But no where in there can you have an unbirth so basically twilight can not exist without heartless thus an unbirth which is dead can not exist int hat twilight if the twilight was made or we have no knowledge of it being made at the time and even so there would still be evidence of unbirth in the twilight but there non-existant now.

Now hold on a second. This is what we know so far. This does not mean that something could not exist in twilight before. Also Hayner pence and ollete exist in twilight because they live in twilight town so don't going saying this is impossible just on what you said.

Really now.
Correct.

Ven wants to be erase but he's not an unbirths so I doubt the whole thing.

Why use Kingdom Hearts for that when he wants mainly world domination.
This theory seems familiar hmmmm.....

Well if unbirths are connected to heartless then it's possible that unbirths could come in human forms too on rare occasions. Ven could be a human like unbirth. It is a possibility.

Captain Garlock

Now hold on a second. This is what we know so far. This does not mean that something could not exist in twilight before. Also Hayner pence and ollete exist in twilight because they live in twilight town so don't going saying this is impossible just on what you said.

I lol'd at that because your forgetting something that was already when nobodies existed we dont know when twilight town was made we dont know if its even a world in bbs.

Also.
Again ill say.
If unbirths are first and then heartless and a heartless is needed to make a nobody how in the world can an unbirth live where a nobody does if nobodies are just about the only things other than TT to exist in twilight and we have no proof that the twilight realm exists in BBS?

The Enchanted

Well if unbirths are connected to heartless then it's possible that unbirths could come in human forms too on rare occasions. Ven could be a human like unbirth. It is a possibility.

That could be a possibility, but honestly Ven being an Unbirth is quite outlandish if you think about it.
Why fight what you are.

The only way that could work is if, he truly is an Unbirth and his lack of memory makes him unaware of it, but even then he should what he is, just by feeling it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I lol'd at that because your forgetting something that was already when nobodies existed we dont know when twilight town was made we dont know if its even a world in bbs.

Also.
Again ill say.
If unbirths are first and then heartless and a heartless is needed to make a nobody how in the world can an unbirth live where a nobody does if nobodies are just about the only things other than TT to exist in twilight and we have no proof that the twilight realm exists in BBS?

You seem to forget that yen sids tower is in BBS and it exist in the twilight realm and so does castle oblivion at this time.

That could be a possibility, but honestly Ven being an Unbirth is quite outlandish if you think about it.
Why fight what you are.

The only way that could work is if, he truly is an Unbirth and his lack of memory makes him unaware of it, but even then he should what he is, just by feeling it.

Like I said, the theory is not perfect but Ven being an unbirth is possible. Remember in KH1 after Sora became a heartless and then was turned back to a human form by Kairi? Well Sora was technicaly a heartless yet he thought he was whole but he was still lacking Roxas who was his body and soul. So Sora was unknowingly a heartless until Roxas merged with him.

The Enchanted

Like I said, the theory is not perfect but Ven being an unbirth is possible. Remember in KH1 after Sora became a heartless and then was turned back to a human form by Kairi? Well Sora was technicaly a heartless yet he thought he was whole but he was still lacking Roxas who was his body and soul. So Sora was unknowingly a heartless until Roxas merged with him.

Point taken.

Captain Garlock

You seem to forget that yen sids tower is in BBS and it exist in the twilight realm and so does castle oblivion at this time.

Castle O...
Dude show me a scan where it says that CO existed in bbs because I dont think it did cause it was founded by the nobodies...which did not exist then.

Ah Yen sids tower....
Again just because it existed NOW int he realm of twilight does not mean it always did exist there.
Show me proof of a twilight realm from interviews and such.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Castle O...
Dude show me a scan where it says that CO existed in bbs because I dont think it did cause it was founded by the nobodies...which did not exist then.

Ah Yen sids tower....
Again just because it existed NOW int he realm of twilight does not mean it always did exist there.
Show me proof of a twilight realm from interviews and such.

If you remember, Nomura said that Castle Oblivion existed Long before the organization found it. Now I am not sure what your idea of long is but to me it would be 10 years or more. Also the realm of twilight is between light and dark and thus as long as there was light and dark there had to be an inbetween and thus twilight. Also MX said in a trailer, "Cross the wall between light and dark to me." That wall he speaks of exist inbetween light and dark, A.K.A the twilight realm.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

i seriously doubt Ven is an unbirth. From what we've seen heartless make people change form on most occasions (excluding XH). Ven has full human form and doesnt seem to have any ressemblence to the unbirth enemies. Also he is a apprentice with terra and aqua. Are you to say they are hunting unbirths but ingnoring Ven (who himself, is killing unbirths). Also Ven is not running on instict like you say in my opinion he has emotion and reasoning skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back