• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Theory that makes some sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Even though biology (to a degree) doesn't really have a large influence on KH, it does have a grip on the series. Every organism has the will to live, wanting to die is the opposite of self preservation - that's hard wired into every living thing: whole beings, heartless, nobodies and unbirths.

Didn't you try and pull this suicidal unbirth thing a while ago? And was also shot down?

Umm no....I tried memories, namine, keyblades, ect. Basically an unbirth has the instict to fight and it wants to be erased from existence. That's all my theory was.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Then show me evidence that says that unbirths can't be creatures that do not want to exist. Show me that evidence.
Oh My Gosh....Have you been listening to what ive been saying, ven. You seem to ignore this because this disproves your theory and we already been through the circle thing. So as far as we know vens not an unbirth so unbirths cant be creatures that dont want to exist. Simple as that unless you can prove vens is an unbirth but with the little we know you cant do that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh My Gosh....Have you been listening to what ive been saying, ven. You seem to ignore this because this disproves your theory and we already been through the circle thing. So as far as we know vens not an unbirth so unbirths cant be creatures that dont want to exist. Simple as that unless you can prove vens is an unbirth but with the little we know you cant do that.

then how can anyone know what an unbirth is unless we have the possibility of something being correct? In that case no one will ever get a theory correct. They have to be something.

I just want to be right about 1 thing when the games come out.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
EVERYONE STOP!!! I cannot keep up with the post. You guys keep posting non stop. I'm taking a small break and then I will try to answer the questions then. Sheesh.

Seems like you've already been rubbed on for things like this, but I think I'll have my say.

Don't expect that the whole forum will do or won't do something solely because of you. If people want to post rebuttals to your theory, they will, there's nothing wrong with that. If it takes a while for you to respond to everything, then by all means, take as long as you like. On that note, this isn't AIM/MSN, we don't really need to know (or care that much) if you're taking breaks from defending your viewpoint or not.

Furthermore, you're taking this whole thing way too seriously, and reacting way too desperately to simple criticism (although I don't necessarily commend the general attitude here (nor with the viewpoint that most here people are advocating) you're as much to blame, if not more, then everyone else) this doesn't just apply to this forum, it applies to school, to your workplace, to your romantic relationships, to everywhere else in life. If you don't learn to take criticism and learn from it, you won't get better at anything. Don't act like a simple little debate on the internet is an attack on your very being.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
And just for another point.

Ven is not an unbirth because im sure they came after MX disappeared not before.
And further more i doubt an unbirth could be a keyblade apprentice =/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If I can't get atleast one theory right then I am a failure and as such I can only hate myself. It's true I hold myself to extreme standards and I expect myself to do more than I can but it is who I am.

AbstracTheory

And just for another point.

Ven is not an unbirth because im sure they came after MX disappeared not before.
And further more i doubt an unbirth could be a keyblade apprentice =/

Wait unbirths after MX?, In BBS aren't TAV fighting unbirths while searching for MX?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Wow man.
Dude its a theory theres no way to be right on them you can only guess theres always disagreers in the world.

I meant after mx went missing then the unbirths came out.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nobody's perfect. I'm sure everyone here has had their share of bad ideas. You just need to keep trying and consider what people are telling you. Don't try and hold yourself to impossible standards.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If I can't get atleast one theory right then I am a failure and as such I can only hate myself. It's true I hold myself to extreme standards and I expect myself to do more than I can but it is who I am.

This is turning out to be a pity party =\

Like Chevalier mentioned previously, you're taking this too seriously, and striving to be "right" isn't the best way to handle yourself. You're not a complete failure, just understand that people will see things differently and you won't always be right.

Jesus, what's with people getting mellow dramatic over something that happens over the internet?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well my advice, Research KH, read all the interviews about the upcoming games. Reread old posts and learn from the mistakes of others. And learn to have a thicker skin and keep a level head when others are analyziing your ideas. If you've done your homework what can they say. And if they have evidence that proves you wrong, admit defeat. People will respect you more if you do.
This is turning out to be a pity party =\
Seriously

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
then how can anyone know what an unbirth is unless we have the possibility of something being correct?
We know the basic as you said wild and gives true meaning to unbirths.

In that case no one will ever get a theory correct. They have to be something.
Of course nobodies going to be right. Its just the fun in making them.

I just want to be right about 1 thing when the games come out.
Okay Terra falls into darkness one thing.
Just dont commit suicide.

Jesus, what's with people getting mellow dramatic over something that happens over the internet?
This is going in my sig.

If nothing else is to be said then this thread can be closed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I know but if I don't get atleast one thing right about BBS i will end up hating myself for being so stupid.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Why? Rain is probably going to berate me for saying this later, but, dude, it's a videogame. It isn't OMG LIFE AND DEATH STRUGGLE SERIOUS BUSINESS

And well, Iridium's right, this is just turning into an enormous buillshit piity party, so I'm going to close this

Memory Master, please re-read everything everyone's told you and this thread and take it into consideration the next time you post an idea. =/ Bottom line: Relax. Nobody can be right all the time. And whatever you do: please, if the idea ever comes to you, don't make a thread solely to apologize to us. If you do end up changing your viewpoint and find a new determination to improve from past failures, your posts will speak for themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back