• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Theory that makes some sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Because that had something to do with a piece of what you said or that someone said.

Captain Garlock

Its tarted when you said unbirths have human forms.
Then someone said something about XH.
You said he was heartless and BAM

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I said that unbirths were beings who did not wish to exist. Now what did that have to do with XH or Sora.
Because that had something to do with a piece of what you said or that someone said.

Are you blind?

That's just how a forum works; deal with it. One thing leads to another, which leads to another thing etc. it creates conversation and keeps the ball rolling. As long as it isn't completely off topic it holds merit - if this keeps up this thread is gone.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Now tell me why.
Dont you love going in circles. Well get ready.

KBL: Ven he wants to be erase but hes not an unbirth.

KBL: Their arent human unbirths.
MeMa: Sora and XH were heartless
Omni: Your stupidity cease to amaze me like i said in the last 5 post their not heartless
R/A: Sora is a f**cking heart
_EX:Dusk Nobody
kiante:Dawn Nobody
KBL:Ansem Report 12:I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.
MeMa: Get back to my theory

Just saving time.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh I give up. If one of my theories ends up being correct then I am rubbing it in everyone's face and I don't care what you guys say.

No matter how hard I work on a theory you have to flame it. Atleast on KH-Planet people don't flame instead they dissagree and are polite about it.

EDIT:

I worked hard on the theory and then everyone has to flame it. Every time I make a theory it gets flammed yet I never see any of you make a theory, why is that?

AbstracTheory

Oh I give up. If one of my theories ends up being correct then I am rubbing it in everyone's face and I don't care what you guys say.

No matter how hard I work on a theory you have to flame it. Atleast on KH-Planet people don't flame instead they dissagree and are polite about it.

KHL nor anyone was flaming it, they don't agree with you theory.

As i don't, because of the same reasons stated by KHL

Dusk=Nobody
Dawn=Nobody

and as Iridium said this is how a thread works..if you can't handle getting proved wrong, the don't post a thread? Or learn more facts..

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Keyword If.

Remember im on KH-Planet now.

I worked hard on the theory and then everyone has to flame it. Every time I make a theory it gets flammed yet I never see any of you make a theory, why is that?
I make theories. I get flamed its the way you deal with it that counts. Your not dealing with it well.

Iridium

Awards

Well if that doesn't make you a complete douche I don't know what does.

You tried. You failed. That's life, and at the very least you can improve based on your failures. Learning from your mistakes is essential to life. And in the case of the "flaming" you should have learned from your past experiences how to take criticism and how to handle what you dish out.

SHUT UP!!

Saying things like that will garner those types of responses; don't think members would respond positively to something like that. And from what I've looked over things were fairly decent before you had a hissy fit once the flaws in your theory were poked and prodded.

Grow up, or just leave.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
As long as it isn't completely off topic it holds merit - if this keeps up this thread is gone.

Yeah, since the fact that XH and Sora are not Heartless has been so "nicely" (XD) beaten into MemoryMaster's head, let's get back to his theory.

Omni: Your stupidity cease to amaze me like i said in the last 5 post their not heartless

XD

No matter how hard I work on a theory you have to flame it.

I don't recall flaming your theory. =/
I just recall verbally beating you because you seemed to more or less ignore what we said and it was getting really annoying.

Atleast on KH-Planet people don't flame instead they dissagree and are polite about it.

My politeness disappeared when my patience for you ran out...

Captain Garlock

Dude you dont know me then.
Ive made so many failed theories im known for it but i learned from them though you have to learn fromw hat people tell you and piece stuff together I knwo its hard but its easy after a while. Heck my theory saying valor is Terra Master is Ven and wisdom is Aqua was right so yeah dude just try harder.
Well it was more like they were the same or connected or whatever or vat represented or corrisponded with or something lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Then show me evidence that says that unbirths can't be creatures that do not want to exist. Show me that evidence.

Iridium

Awards
Then show me evidence that says that unbirths can't be creatures that do not want to exist. Show me that evidence.

Even though biology (to a degree) doesn't really have a large influence on KH, it does have a grip on the series. Every organism has the will to live, wanting to die is the opposite of self preservation - that's hard wired into every living thing: whole beings, heartless, nobodies and unbirths.

Didn't you try and pull this suicidal unbirth thing a while ago? And was also shot down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back