• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Theory that makes some sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You seem to forget that yen sids tower is in BBS and it exist in the twilight realm and so does castle oblivion at this time.

Like I said, the theory is not perfect but Ven being an unbirth is possible. Remember in KH1 after Sora became a heartless and then was turned back to a human form by Kairi? Well Sora was technicaly a heartless yet he thought he was whole but he was still lacking Roxas who was his body and soul. So Sora was unknowingly a heartless until Roxas merged with him.

i seriously doubt Ven is an unbirth. From what we've seen heartless make people change form on most occasions (excluding XH). Ven has full human form and doesnt seem to have any ressemblence to the unbirth enemies. Also he is a apprentice with terra and aqua. Are you to say they are hunting unbirths but ingnoring Ven (who himself, is killing unbirths). Also Ven is not running on instict like you say in my opinion he has emotion and reasoning skills.

Look at my quote above. Sora was technicaly a heartless until he merged with Roxas yet Sora looked like a human and Sora thought he was human yet he was technicaly a heartless.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Some people fight on instinct but ven isnt wild as the unbirths.

Sora was technicaly a heartless and he did'nt act on the instict of seeking darkness, now did he?
So Ven could be an unbirth yet he does not have the instict of an unbirth.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
If you remember, Nomura said that Castle Oblivion existed Long before the organization found it. Now I am not sure what your idea of long is but to me it would be 10 years or more.
Be that as it may i doubt it has any importance to the game at all so idk why you even brought that up Yen sids tower was enough.

Also the realm of twilight is between light and dark and thus as long as there was light and dark there had to be an inbetween and thus twilight. Also MX said in a trailer, "Cross the wall between light and dark to me." That wall he speaks of exist inbetween light and dark, A.K.A the twilight realm.

Nice quote but...

Cross the wall between light and dark to me."

Cross the wall of light and dark to me....
That does not mean twilight it means hes surpassed them both because if you were to cross the wall of light and dark...where you would end up is...you guessed it now between but OUTSIDE OF THEM BOTH!
Now if he said
"Go between the darkness and the light and stay there " or something tot hat effect then yes you could say twilight but he didnt he said Cross as in go over or walk out of.
That means hes saying Cross that wall that is between light and dark that means hes not in twilight hges somewhere else.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay I think I have been taking the name unbirth to literaly. But after alot of thinking, I think I may have come up with a reason why the unbirths are called unbirths. Note that this theory is not about what an unbirth is or how they are made but what their goal is.

This is going to be good...

1. Some might ask, "well if they want to be erased, why don't they just let people kill them instead of attacking them". My answer is that they can't help it. Heartless have the instict to seek darkness. While unbirths have an instict to attack people in order for people to fight and destroy said unbirth. This shows there connection to the heartless, since both heartless and unbirths are creatures that act on instict.

Personally, that seems too weak to be the big connection between Unbirths and Heartless. =/

If so then he may be wanting to open kingdom hearts as to destroy the unbirths with the light and correct his own mistake.

Why?
Besides, seeing as how MX is still a Xehanort, I would think power would be on the top of his list of things that he would want.

Of course this is if you believe MX created the unbirths.

Most likely, he did.

By doing this MX is both completing the goal of the unbirths and wiping them out, causing them to go extinct.

Again, why?

I DID NOT MAKE THIS THEORY EXPECTING IT TO BE PERFECT.

One should strive for perfection...

EDIT:

MemoryMaster said:
Look at my quote above. Sora was technicaly a heartless until he merged with Roxas yet Sora looked like a human and Sora thought he was human yet he was technicaly a heartless.

No, he wasn't. Sora was a free-floating heart, like XH was. Sora was only a heartless for a short time in HB.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nice quote but...

That does not mean twilight it means hes surpassed them both because if you were to cross the wall of light and dark...where you would end up is...you guessed it now between but OUTSIDE OF THEM BOTH!
Now if he said
"Go between the darkness and the light and stay there " or something tot hat effect then yes you could say twilight but he didnt he said Cross as in go over or walk out of.
That means hes saying Cross that wall that is between light and dark that means hes not in twilight hges somewhere else.

Did you ever think that mabey the wall was a figure of speech? Mabey the wall is actually the Twilight realm itself.

@Memory Master
Yet he wasnt because he had his memories, physical appearance, didnt attack on instinct, and his heart wasnt shrouded by darkness.

Yet he was still considered a heartless. As Ansem said, "Sora and Roxas did defy all logic" Ven being an unbirth yet still being human just as Sora being a heartless but still being human would defy all logic. Actually I am starting to see a connection here.

This is going to be good...

Personally, that seems too weak to be the big connection between Unbirths and Heartless. =/

Why?
Besides, seeing as how MX is still a Xehanort, I would think power would be on the top of his list of things that he would want.

Most likely, he did.

Again, why?

One should strive for perfection...

In the trailer MX asked Terra to correct his mistake. MX could be taking this into his own hands and trying to correct his own mistake by capturing the princess. Also there is no eveidence he is trying to rule the world.

A

Audo

Nice quote but...

Now if he said
Actually, to be nit-picky he says "Cross the wall between light and darkness to my origin."

Captain Garlock

Did you ever think that mabey the wall was a figure of speech? Mabey the wall is actually the Twilight realm itself.

Dude hes clearly saying "Cross the wall between light and dark"

The wall between light and dark is twilight right?
Hes saying cross that wall outside of twilight
This quote does not help you

@Audo

Ok that makes a bit more since but still isnt he already saying go to twilight and cross that wall?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Yet he was still considered a heartless. As Ansem said, "Sora and Roxas did defy all logic" Ven being an unbirth yet still being human just as Sora being a heartless but still being human would defy all logic. Actually I am starting to see a connection here.
Because sora retain his sense of self after becoming a heartless with the help of kairi who turned him into a heart. In KH 1 when kairi passed through sora she was a heart not a heartless.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I personally like this theory. I think it's because of the Ven being an "Unbirth but human" thing.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Dude hes clearly saying "Cross the wall between light and dark"

The wall between light and dark is twilight right?
Hes saying cross that wall outside of twilight
This quote does not help you

@Audo

Ok that makes a bit more since but still isnt he already saying go to twilight and cross that wall?

Now your saying go to the twilight and cross the wall. Your saying go to the twilight realm and cross the wall. Your contridicting yourself.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Again, no he wasn't. Sora was only a heartless from when he stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker to when he met up with Kairi at the bottom of HB. From there on till Roxas fused back with him, Sora was just a heart. Not a heartless.

In the trailer MX asked Terra to correct his mistake.

We don't know if he is talking to Terra, the other person is not shown.
Could be lying and/or sending the person he is speaking to into a trap.

MX could be taking this into his own hands and trying to correct his own mistake by capturing the princess.

Princesses? Don't you mean BwHoPL?
Also, if MX does captures the BwHoPL to open KH, assuming that they do, then you must also assume Kairi was not one of these BwHoPL, since nothing interesting happens to her before Xehanort sends her away.

Also there is no eveidence he is trying to rule the world.

I said obtain power. I am basing this though on the fact that both XH and Xemnas were after power.

EDIT:

Reno/Axel said:

Let me throw my two cents into this:
"Cross the wall between light and darkness..."
A wall normally splits two things from each other, in this case light and darkness. Now, if MX wants Terra to cross the wall, that would mean he would want Terra to get pass the wall and get on the other side. So, by saying that, MX wants Terra to come from the light to the darkness or (possibly, but not very likely) vise versa.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

Now your saying go to the twilight and cross the wall. Your saying go to the twilight realm and cross the wall. Your contridicting yourself

-_-
When did i contradict myself?
Please how me where I did.
If anything your wrote doesnt help you because.

The wall between light and darkness is twilight he said cross the wall between light and darkness.
O_O
Twilight refers to what you say is is and where hes from if anything too many people have been on this topic so ideas have mixed

Grey

No, he wasn't. Sora was a free-floating heart, like XH was. Sora was only a heartless for a short time in HB.

Isn't it possible that Kairi just brought forth Sora's Heart from the darkness, and Sora's Heart, no longer oppressed by the darkness, changed the Heartless' shape to make him look like himself? I don't see how Sora could've taken the shape of a human if he was just a free-floating heart.

(EDIT: Also, could someone explain what a BwHoPL is? I've never heard that one before. o_O)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Again, no he wasn't. Sora was only a heartless from when he stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker to when he met up with Kairi at the bottom of HB. From there on till Roxas fused back with him, Sora was just a heart. Not a heartless.

We don't know if he is talking to Terra, the other person is not shown.
Could be lying and/or sending the person he is speaking to into a trap.

Princesses? Don't you mean BwHoPL?
Also, if MX does captures the BwHoPL to open KH, assuming that they do, then you must also assume Kairi was not one of these BwHoPL, since nothing interesting happens to her before Xehanort sends her away.

I said obtain power. I am basing this though on the fact that both XH and Xemnas were after power.

Fine BWHOPL, Whatever. And they are probably the princesses or something.

Also, I would not base MX's plans on XH or Xemnas

-_-
When did i contradict myself?
Please how me where I did.
If anything your wrote doesnt help you because.

The wall between light and darkness is twilight he said cross the wall between light and darkness.
O_O
Twilight refers to what you say is is and where hes from if anything too many people have been on this topic so ideas have mixed

Huh? I'm sorry you lost me?

Isn't it possible that Kairi just brought forth Sora's Heart from the darkness, and Sora's Heart, no longer oppressed by the darkness, changed the Heartless' shape to make him look like himself? I don't see how Sora could've taken the shape of a human if he was just a free-floating heart.

(EDIT: Also, could someone explain what a BwHoPL is? I've never heard that one before. o_O)

XH was a floating heart yet he is still classified as a heartless. Sora was just a floating heart now would'nt that classify him as a heartless just like XH?

Grey

XH was a floating heart yet he is still classified as a heartless. Sora was just a floating heart now would'nt that classify him as a heartless just like XH?

But how would that give either of them a physical shape? Floating hearts are just that--hearts that are simply hanging in suspension. Correct?

Captain Garlock

Huh? I'm sorry you lost me?

Show me my contradiction.

Also, I would not base MX's plans on XH or Xemnas

Odd how all those people are more than likely to be tied to MX who im sure got his name stolen by that of Xenahort that made Ansem that made Xemnas isnt that a trip

A

Audo

Him being in suspended animation is what gave him a form.
Same goes for Xehanort's Heartless and Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back